Rubrankings.com
Find Your New Baby
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies

Thread: Massage Parlor Reports

+ Add Report
Page 78 of 257 FirstFirst ... 28 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 128 178 ... LastLast
Results 1,156 to 1,170 of 3852
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #2697
    This guy is a troll who is only posting content to piss people off, don't be stupid and give him what he wants. If he bothers you ignore him, don't respond.


    Posts: 2813

    You forgot

    Quote Originally Posted by ScratchDent  [View Original Post]
    I forgot to go find a rose like I promised Drk so long ago. Will make good this week and hopefully can make a pie. And if there are any ladies out there who don't mind a baker and you'd like to share I am always grateful!
    How,

    Does one forget this small" hidden" treat, a small piece of heaven in a"old"recipe.

    The "Hot smooth Cream" just runs in your mouth, the more, more you eat. The rice layers are so packed tight, you may want, have to eat with your fingers also?

    This one is very special, has a chocolate layer hidden under also if you want more then "Rice Vanilla"pudding!

    How can you say "I forgot?

    Didn't the old man teach you anything, about baking? After all this schooling?

    If I recall 3,4 months ago, I gave you this recipe, you were going to bake some, reports back to me on my "old recipe"?

    Remember now, Dent?

    P.S. If you forget this "Treat", you must have some better that your sitting on of your own? Share with DRK?

  2. #2696

    I remember

    I forgot to go find a rose like I promised Drk so long ago. Will make good this week and hopefully can make a pie. And if there are any ladies out there who don't mind a baker and you'd like to share I am always grateful!

    Quote Originally Posted by DarkSideOfMe  [View Original Post]
    Well Bro's I've be indulging in some" Creamed Layered Rose- pedal double rice pie. " This desert you can't stop eating, very simple to make, enjoyed for the last year, half!

    I really don't need any new recipes for this holiday's! But it is that time to give, share.

    But if you need, want, to try some, a little is still on my plate for you to sample.

    May need to reheat, serve, for 60 minutes, as this treat isn't for all to enjoy, only a select few.

    "Warning" gets a little hot, the "tight layers" will melt, run in your mouth, but the smooth cream will cool your taste buds, wanting to cum back for more, more!

  3. #2695

    Kyoto

    Headed out to Kyoto this evening. Wasn't sure what to expect since it came up as "permanently closed" online. It certainly wasn't closed. FS is definitely on the table. Massage wasn't much to write home about, but the ensuing activities more than made up for it.

  4. #2694
    This guy is a troll who is only posting content to piss people off, don't be stupid and give him what he wants. If he bothers you ignore him, don't respond.


    Posts: 2813

    Bro

    Quote Originally Posted by ThighGap  [View Original Post]
    Well. This one even I'm having a hard time deciphering.
    " You need a deep mind, to understand him ".

    The proof is in the pudding. Interesting?

  5. #2693
    Quote Originally Posted by DarkSideOfMe  [View Original Post]
    Well Bro's I've be indulging in some" Creamed Layered Rose- pedal double rice pie. " This desert you can't stop eating, very simple to make, enjoyed for the last year, half!

    I really don't need any new recipes for this holiday's! But it is that time to give, share.

    But if you need, want, to try some, a little is still on my plate for you to sample.

    May need to reheat, serve, for 60 minutes, as this treat isn't for all to enjoy, only a select few.

    "Warning" gets a little hot, the "tight layers" will melt, run in your mouth, but the smooth cream will cool your taste buds, wanting to cum back for more, more!
    Well. This one even I'm having a hard time deciphering.

  6. #2692
    This guy is a troll who is only posting content to piss people off, don't be stupid and give him what he wants. If he bothers you ignore him, don't respond.


    Posts: 2813

    Old desert

    Quote Originally Posted by IOnlyCip  [View Original Post]
    You need a deep mind to understand him!

    If you want to share some recipes I can teach you guys to make my famous Asian Creampie!
    Well Bro's I've be indulging in some" Creamed Layered Rose- pedal double rice pie. " This desert you can't stop eating, very simple to make, enjoyed for the last year, half!

    I really don't need any new recipes for this holiday's! But it is that time to give, share.

    But if you need, want, to try some, a little is still on my plate for you to sample.

    May need to reheat, serve, for 60 minutes, as this treat isn't for all to enjoy, only a select few.

    "Warning" gets a little hot, the "tight layers" will melt, run in your mouth, but the smooth cream will cool your taste buds, wanting to cum back for more, more!

  7. #2691

    Monroeville?

    Hi all visiting this week- have read back and might be missing it but any info on a spa in Monroeville? Thanks for any help- will share MI info if you head this way.

  8. #2690

    Excellence massage and spa

    Looking to head down Washington and seen an ad for excellence massage and spa was wondering if anyone has been there before, or if anyone had any other recommendations to try down that way.

  9. #2689

    Wait

    Wait. Warren in Pittsburgh?? PM if you need but please share!!

    Quote Originally Posted by IOnlyCip  [View Original Post]
    You need a deep mind to understand him!

    If you want to share some recipes I can teach you guys to make my famous Asian Creampie!

  10. #2688
    Quote Originally Posted by IOnlyCip  [View Original Post]
    You need a deep mind to understand him!

    If you want to share some recipes I can teach you guys to make my famous Asian Creampie!
    Hee Hee! Surely heard of THAT dish there, me friend. The pretty-bird seem to favour it at the Oriental parlours.

    I've a good dish for them also. It's called "Creme of someyunguy. " Or "someoldguy".

    # Salty.

  11. #2687

    LOL, Dark is the Man!

    Quote Originally Posted by AusseSalt  [View Original Post]
    Crikey! Went to Outback Steakhouse week before last. Me supper was good, but the price of beers went up.

    Reckon we can start a Food Critic forum, but the lads here would rather have Spa reviews.

    #Salty.
    You need a deep mind to understand him!

    If you want to share some recipes I can teach you guys to make my famous Asian Creampie!

  12. #2686

    Very Mechanical

    Springdale.

    No extra effort. Very mechanical massage start to finish.

    2 out 5 - not interested in repeating.

  13. #2685

    Thanks!

    Thank you!

    Quote Originally Posted by Newbie58  [View Original Post]
    Look up the place on E. McMurray Rd. I tried to visit (Angie?) last year, but she was booked. Great parking and easy access. I'm only in the 'burgh alone infrequently, and that's my planned stop when I visit again.

  14. #2684
    Look up the place on E. McMurray Rd. I tried to visit (Angie?) last year, but she was booked. Great parking and easy access. I'm only in the 'burgh alone infrequently, and that's my planned stop when I visit again.

    Quote Originally Posted by JustMe2489  [View Original Post]
    I know it isn't a report but I'm from Indiana. I'll be visiting family in the Canonsburg / Southpoint / Medowlands area. Do you all have any AMP recommendations in the area. I know I will have to get away for a while!

    Thanks in advance.

  15. #2683

    Canonsburg / Southpoint / Medowlands

    I know it isn't a report but I'm from Indiana. I'll be visiting family in the Canonsburg / Southpoint / Medowlands area. Do you all have any AMP recommendations in the area. I know I will have to get away for a while!

    Thanks in advance.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions

Protected by Copyscape