The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
Best Escorts

Thread: Massage Parlor Reports

+ Add Report
Page 77 of 257 FirstFirst ... 27 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 127 177 ... LastLast
Results 1,141 to 1,155 of 3852
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #2712
    Quote Originally Posted by PinetreeMan  [View Original Post]
    Those were the good old days! I miss Bebe from the sports spa.
    Hee Hee! You fellows got me laughing like a crazy bird! Two parlours right across the road from each other. Almost had me a row with a BIG Chinese bruiser at PineTree. The one in front of the hotel. I didn't want to pay door monnies that the House Mum wanted. Cause I decided to leave when she told me that she was the only one working. A BIG drongo came from the back, and.

    We were about to tangle up. But the Mum then opened the door and told me to piss off. So I left.

    You fellows are right. Sports Spa was the better joint.

    # Salty.

  2. #2711
    Quote Originally Posted by PinetreeMan  [View Original Post]
    Those were the good old days! I miss Bebe from the sports spa.
    There was a couple of goodies there I'll never forget those places I miss them dearly just like the foot factory.

  3. #2710

    Hong in Wexford

    Quote Originally Posted by DollarGeneral  [View Original Post]
    Check into Lisa's or Lavender these will fit your needs well.
    Went Hong once and al I got was the back, No flip, so no extras. Massage was decent, but only back Inrrd a beterrrf reason to spend my money, I need a good reason to go back. Better place was Joy Lui in Mars. The girls are younger and not experience, have to make your luck.

  4. #2709
    Quote Originally Posted by DollarGeneral  [View Original Post]
    Was driving down University Blvd. Today and was reminiscing about the good old Pine tree and Sports Spa from years back boy in miss them two joints.
    Those were the good old days! I miss Bebe from the sports spa.

  5. #2708

    First time posting Butler

    Haven't put anything on here yet figured it was time so I've been to a few places here in butler mainly the 2 on rt 8 (1. Kwik fill (2. Dollar general. First time at 1 was self serve but HE every time after that. The massage is ok flip is rushed ladies are always older / chubbier now my first trip over at 2 got a HE no problem but they always complain tip isn't enough when paying (40 for HE is all ill ever pay) personally I'd go back to both if desperate enough they get the job done LOL anyone have any info on other places near or around here? Like hong?

  6. #2707

    Reminiscing about Moon Twp.

    Was driving down University Blvd. Today and was reminiscing about the good old Pine tree and Sports Spa from years back boy in miss them two joints.

  7. #2706
    Quote Originally Posted by RunningAround1  [View Original Post]
    Understood, thank you both for responding but one question:

    Saw on ECCIE that there is a place called Hong Massage in Wexford which isn't far from Cranberry. Is that more DIY though? Thank you. I'll post a review regardless of what happens to say thanks.

    To answer the other guy's question, it doesn't have to be FS. Just looking to touch them and have them touch me instead of only getting to touch myself, lol.

    But yeah, Kyoto might be a good first choice. I've been out of this hobby for a while and... honestly always been a little nervous about pushing my luck and getting in trouble, so just trying to get some info. Thanks again.
    Check into Lisa's or Lavender these will fit your needs well.

  8. #2705
    This guy is a troll who is only posting content to piss people off, don't be stupid and give him what he wants. If he bothers you ignore him, don't respond.


    Posts: 2813

    Close

    Quote Originally Posted by ThighGap  [View Original Post]
    Interesting. And confusing. After hunting big Kat's and laying in the sun many times. Hitting otoyk more times than I can count. Trying the red sun and getting oh so close but then it turned dark and cold. I'm in need for full service speed. SOS. Help. Lead me to a door and I shall try today and report back.
    It's all in front of you, bro. Go get it!

    What more can I tell you who, where, when? Red Sun Kelly, close but, Kyoto, full service?

    Rose, NAM layered pie? "Tang- a rang, salt." How much more do you need from me? Do you want to eat a "Whopper" for lunch too?

    Just change my name to "Santa", HO, HOO!

  9. #2704
    Quote Originally Posted by DarkSideOfMe  [View Original Post]
    Understand, an old man, few drinks, late rainy night. I couldn't find Kyoto!

    WTF!

    Drove all that way from downtown!

    Back to Carson street for relief to end the long journey. Hummmmm. WTF!
    LOL. Too drinky to find otoyk? Did your worm work when you got to SS?

    Where is your spot of choice now. Red sunny is no bueno anymore.

  10. #2703
    This guy is a troll who is only posting content to piss people off, don't be stupid and give him what he wants. If he bothers you ignore him, don't respond.


    Posts: 2813

    Wtf

    Understand, an old man, few drinks, late rainy night. I couldn't find Kyoto!

    WTF!

    Drove all that way from downtown!

    Back to Carson street for relief to end the long journey. Hummmmm. WTF!

  11. #2702
    Quote Originally Posted by DarkSideOfMe  [View Original Post]
    " You need a deep mind, to understand him ".

    The proof is in the pudding. Interesting?
    Interesting. And confusing. After hunting big Kat's and laying in the sun many times. Hitting otoyk more times than I can count. Trying the red sun and getting oh so close but then it turned dark and cold. I'm in need for full service speed. SOS. Help. Lead me to a door and I shall try today and report back.

  12. #2701

    Probably really lucky

    Quote Originally Posted by HardPushing  [View Original Post]
    I visited them back in '19. Massage was ok done by a 40's (but pretty) woman. Basic rub with good tease, paid house fee + $. 2 for FS. After an oral application of the wrapper, she let me put her on the table and "dine in" the standing mish. It was a good time, but it took a bit of convincing (and $) for her to give in. Would repeat.
    Excellence in Washington is a handshake only kind of place. Not saying it isn't possible to get more anywhere that is but I wouldn't go here expecting a guaranteed thing if you aren't willing to settle / risk just a handshake. Depends on whose working you but sometimes they don't even like being touched or played with, and asking for more is always the "no, trouble" in reply.

  13. #2700
    This guy is a troll who is only posting content to piss people off, don't be stupid and give him what he wants. If he bothers you ignore him, don't respond.


    Posts: 2813

    Sun cat

    Quote Originally Posted by ScratchDent  [View Original Post]
    I know busy. But busy isn't an excuse, maybe I'm getting lazy? Been overlooking new pie because I've come to rely on cookies given to me by a friendly cat. So nice, but I haven't been hunting. Just having what the cat provides. But need something new. So will try a new diet of rose flavored tang and report back.
    See Bro that's the bad with the "cat" you get lazy, never get out to hunt! You lay in the" Sun" to? You loose your drive, edge, ability, hunger, to hunt, you become almost" married", boring", and can you say Monotonous," if you will!

    After a year / half, of over eating, I know, that is why I'm giving you my Treat of Rose layer rice pie to try!

    I've eaten in all the right places like you, still a Fav, old piece of pie, but if it's gone, don't cry to me nothing in the steel city to enjoy! LOL.

    "I forgot, no time, busy, Cookies over Rose pie"? Hummm interesting? Well, I will give you another shot, Dent, see?

  14. #2699

    My own

    I know busy. But busy isn't an excuse, maybe I'm getting lazy? Been overlooking new pie because I've come to rely on cookies given to me by a friendly cat. So nice, but I haven't been hunting. Just having what the cat provides. But need something new. So will try a new diet of rose flavored tang and report back.

    Quote Originally Posted by DarkSideOfMe  [View Original Post]
    How,

    Does one forget this small" hidden" treat, a small piece of heaven in a"old"recipe.

    The "Hot smooth Cream" just runs in your mouth, the more, more you eat. The rice layers are so packed tight, you may want, have to eat with your fingers also?

    This one is very special, has a chocolate layer hidden under also if you want more then "Rice Vanilla"pudding!

    How can you say "I forgot?

    Didn't the old man teach you anything, about baking? After all this schooling?

    If I recall 3,4 months ago, I gave you this recipe, you were going to bake some, reports back to me on my "old recipe"?

    Remember now, Dent?

    P.S. If you forget this "Treat", you must have some better that your sitting on of your own? Share with DRK?

  15. #2698

    Excellence

    Quote Originally Posted by Tim1664  [View Original Post]
    Looking to head down Washington and seen an ad for excellence massage and spa was wondering if anyone has been there before, or if anyone had any other recommendations to try down that way.
    I visited them back in '19. Massage was ok done by a 40's (but pretty) woman. Basic rub with good tease, paid house fee + $. 2 for FS. After an oral application of the wrapper, she let me put her on the table and "dine in" the standing mish. It was a good time, but it took a bit of convincing (and $) for her to give in. Would repeat.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts

Protected by Copyscape