Rubrankings.com
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here

Thread: Massage Parlor Reports

+ Add Report
Page 77 of 258 FirstFirst ... 27 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 127 177 ... LastLast
Results 1,141 to 1,155 of 3856
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #2716
    This guy is a troll who is only posting content to piss people off, don't be stupid and give him what he wants. If he bothers you ignore him, don't respond.


    Posts: 2813

    Confused

    Quote Originally Posted by Tree22  [View Original Post]
    I have seen this lady a few times and wanted to share my experiences with her.

    Phone: 412-XXX-4767.

    Name: Marie.

    Age: early to mid thirties.

    I have seen a few ladies in the Pennsylvania area and would.

    Be happy to pass on any info through reviews.

    I had sent Marie a text and she promptly responded which is difficult to find.

    I was somewhat apprehensive in regards to having someone come to my..
    My go-to! "5 big ones, I'll pass"! "Never got an answer" ? WTF!

  2. #2715

  3. #2714

    Big Marie

    I have seen this lady a few times and wanted to share my experiences with her.

    Phone: 412-XXX-4767.

    Name: Marie.

    Age: early to mid thirties.

    I have seen a few ladies in the Pennsylvania area and would.

    Be happy to pass on any info through reviews.

    I had sent Marie a text and she promptly responded which is difficult to find.

    I was somewhat apprehensive in regards to having someone come to my.

    Home.

    She was very prompt and arrived by herself.

    I think Marie is a very attractive lady. When I am home from work.

    She is my go to.

    I like curvy women with extremely large breasts. She does know.

    How to work them.

    To add, it is a rare treat to find an intelligent woman in this.

    I agree with your assessment of her attributes (plus very tall). I have tried contacting her twice, but never gotten an answer. Add in 5 big ones for an hour, and I have to pass.

  4. #2713

    Sharing my experience

    I have seen this lady a few times and wanted to share my experiences with her.

    Email:[Deleted by Admin]

    Phone: 412-XXX-4767.

    Name: Marie.

    Age: early to mid thirties.

    I have seen a few ladies in the Pennsylvania area and would.

    Be happy to pass on any info through reviews.

    I had sent Marie a text and she promptly responded which is difficult to find.

    I was somewhat apprehensive in regards to having someone come to my.

    Home.

    She was very prompt and arrived by herself.

    I think Marie is a very attractive lady. When I am home from work.

    She is my go to.

    I like curvy women with extremely large breasts. She does know.

    How to work them.

    To add, it is a rare treat to find an intelligent woman in this.

    Industry that you can trust. Thumbs up.

  5. #2712
    Quote Originally Posted by PinetreeMan  [View Original Post]
    Those were the good old days! I miss Bebe from the sports spa.
    Hee Hee! You fellows got me laughing like a crazy bird! Two parlours right across the road from each other. Almost had me a row with a BIG Chinese bruiser at PineTree. The one in front of the hotel. I didn't want to pay door monnies that the House Mum wanted. Cause I decided to leave when she told me that she was the only one working. A BIG drongo came from the back, and.

    We were about to tangle up. But the Mum then opened the door and told me to piss off. So I left.

    You fellows are right. Sports Spa was the better joint.

    # Salty.

  6. #2711
    Quote Originally Posted by PinetreeMan  [View Original Post]
    Those were the good old days! I miss Bebe from the sports spa.
    There was a couple of goodies there I'll never forget those places I miss them dearly just like the foot factory.

  7. #2710

    Hong in Wexford

    Quote Originally Posted by DollarGeneral  [View Original Post]
    Check into Lisa's or Lavender these will fit your needs well.
    Went Hong once and al I got was the back, No flip, so no extras. Massage was decent, but only back Inrrd a beterrrf reason to spend my money, I need a good reason to go back. Better place was Joy Lui in Mars. The girls are younger and not experience, have to make your luck.

  8. #2709
    Quote Originally Posted by DollarGeneral  [View Original Post]
    Was driving down University Blvd. Today and was reminiscing about the good old Pine tree and Sports Spa from years back boy in miss them two joints.
    Those were the good old days! I miss Bebe from the sports spa.

  9. #2708

    First time posting Butler

    Haven't put anything on here yet figured it was time so I've been to a few places here in butler mainly the 2 on rt 8 (1. Kwik fill (2. Dollar general. First time at 1 was self serve but HE every time after that. The massage is ok flip is rushed ladies are always older / chubbier now my first trip over at 2 got a HE no problem but they always complain tip isn't enough when paying (40 for HE is all ill ever pay) personally I'd go back to both if desperate enough they get the job done LOL anyone have any info on other places near or around here? Like hong?

  10. #2707

    Reminiscing about Moon Twp.

    Was driving down University Blvd. Today and was reminiscing about the good old Pine tree and Sports Spa from years back boy in miss them two joints.

  11. #2706
    Quote Originally Posted by RunningAround1  [View Original Post]
    Understood, thank you both for responding but one question:

    Saw on ECCIE that there is a place called Hong Massage in Wexford which isn't far from Cranberry. Is that more DIY though? Thank you. I'll post a review regardless of what happens to say thanks.

    To answer the other guy's question, it doesn't have to be FS. Just looking to touch them and have them touch me instead of only getting to touch myself, lol.

    But yeah, Kyoto might be a good first choice. I've been out of this hobby for a while and... honestly always been a little nervous about pushing my luck and getting in trouble, so just trying to get some info. Thanks again.
    Check into Lisa's or Lavender these will fit your needs well.

  12. #2705
    This guy is a troll who is only posting content to piss people off, don't be stupid and give him what he wants. If he bothers you ignore him, don't respond.


    Posts: 2813

    Close

    Quote Originally Posted by ThighGap  [View Original Post]
    Interesting. And confusing. After hunting big Kat's and laying in the sun many times. Hitting otoyk more times than I can count. Trying the red sun and getting oh so close but then it turned dark and cold. I'm in need for full service speed. SOS. Help. Lead me to a door and I shall try today and report back.
    It's all in front of you, bro. Go get it!

    What more can I tell you who, where, when? Red Sun Kelly, close but, Kyoto, full service?

    Rose, NAM layered pie? "Tang- a rang, salt." How much more do you need from me? Do you want to eat a "Whopper" for lunch too?

    Just change my name to "Santa", HO, HOO!

  13. #2704
    Quote Originally Posted by DarkSideOfMe  [View Original Post]
    Understand, an old man, few drinks, late rainy night. I couldn't find Kyoto!

    WTF!

    Drove all that way from downtown!

    Back to Carson street for relief to end the long journey. Hummmmm. WTF!
    LOL. Too drinky to find otoyk? Did your worm work when you got to SS?

    Where is your spot of choice now. Red sunny is no bueno anymore.

  14. #2703
    This guy is a troll who is only posting content to piss people off, don't be stupid and give him what he wants. If he bothers you ignore him, don't respond.


    Posts: 2813

    Wtf

    Understand, an old man, few drinks, late rainy night. I couldn't find Kyoto!

    WTF!

    Drove all that way from downtown!

    Back to Carson street for relief to end the long journey. Hummmmm. WTF!

  15. #2702
    Quote Originally Posted by DarkSideOfMe  [View Original Post]
    " You need a deep mind, to understand him ".

    The proof is in the pudding. Interesting?
    Interesting. And confusing. After hunting big Kat's and laying in the sun many times. Hitting otoyk more times than I can count. Trying the red sun and getting oh so close but then it turned dark and cold. I'm in need for full service speed. SOS. Help. Lead me to a door and I shall try today and report back.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms

Protected by Copyscape