Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 14,236 to 14,250 of 37375
-
11-14-21 16:16 #23140Senior Member

Posts: 1449Uh yea not sure what that's all about but nobody has no fun from you which is fine there are 100 more right there but. We still get sum but You Get Nothing. Also a saying cute your nose off spite your face. Goodluck with that. Nobody should be indulging her. Be safe.
Originally Posted by Tdog69
[View Original Post]
-
11-14-21 10:13 #23139Senior Member

Posts: 452Lol
Her post "HEY GUYS I AM NOT AVAILABLE SO YOU CAN THINK THE GUY WHO POSTED ABOUT ME ON USA SEX GUIDE. PHOTO ATTACHED. THANK HIM FOR PUTTING MY NAME OUT THERE SO.
Originally Posted by Nomad042
[View Original Post]
NOW NOBODY GETS TO HAVE ANY FUN. YALLS LOSS NOT MINE!
Our lost? She is the one who post about wanting to make $200. Once you post an ad, people are free to do with it as they will. Phuk her, she needs the money get another part time job or don't ***** about someone posting her info. There is a saying in Texas and I know its in Tennessee, I "don't pay you to phuk, I pay you to leave once I'm done."
-
11-14-21 09:19 #23138Senior Member

Posts: 1333One of those days?
That website is weird, sometimes it takes me to a different version of the ad with no contact info.
Originally Posted by VangDr
[View Original Post]
-
11-14-21 08:31 #23137Senior Member

Posts: 1449I just heard same thing from a friend in force. Lately been robberies and car breakins going on there and nearby so they gunna crackdown. Avoid at all costs at least until it settles down. Be safe.
Originally Posted by RickFlair
[View Original Post]
-
11-14-21 08:06 #23136Senior Member

Posts: 353Jewel
I must be an idiot because I can't find her contact info on her ad, LOL.
Originally Posted by TopGud
[View Original Post]
-
11-13-21 21:24 #23135Senior Member

Posts: 79Dakota
Unfortunately, you will need to keep texting her. It took awhile to confirm everything because she is not the best at replying to texts. Just be patience and keep texting her. Her champagne room will be worth the wait.
Originally Posted by Greg254
[View Original Post]
-
11-13-21 17:44 #23134Senior Member

Posts: 389Caution in Henrico
My intel gave heads up Regency Inn in particular under surveillance. Use caution or risk getting a mugshot.
-
11-13-21 15:45 #23133Senior Member

Posts: 32Karma
I forgot to post the link where she states her offlimits claim.
https://callescort.org/804-505-4027
-
11-13-21 13:54 #23132Senior Member

Posts: 77Latinas / Asian
Who are the best Latinas and Asian providers in the area? Looking for something different.
-
11-13-21 10:43 #23131Senior Member

Posts: 161Jewels
Forgot to and the link.
https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...hmond/70182802
-
11-13-21 08:26 #23130Senior Member

Posts: 1084Her posted pics were actually of her and real.
Originally Posted by TheMarto1
[View Original Post]
-
11-13-21 08:03 #23129Senior Member

Posts: 161Jewels
Anyone see this one lately? I read one report that said she may use to go by another name and had monkey riding her. But he did not give a detail report of how the visist was when or how the service was.
Was going to set something up with her tomorrow.
-
11-13-21 07:23 #23128Senior Member

Posts: 1449I've been eyeing her for awhile and I glad she is everything I thought she would be. Gunna set one up when I get back in town. Be safe and thanks for the review.
Originally Posted by SantoMegalo
[View Original Post]
-
11-13-21 01:38 #23127Regular Member

Posts: 10Yea that's how she looks with makeup. Not bad without it either.
Originally Posted by Mjzco4
[View Original Post]
-
11-12-21 22:35 #23126Senior Member

Posts: 133Jai Nova
Found her on tryst. Saw her in a nice hotel, was greeted at the door and she was very friendly. We immediately started kissing and got undressed and she began with a fantastic BBBJ, and moved onto the main event. I thoroughly enjoyed my time and definitely plan on repeating with her. She is my new ATF and look forward to visiting her again when she comes through. $$$ hhr and worth every penny.











Reply With Quote




