Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 14,266 to 14,280 of 37375
-
11-11-21 09:07 #23110Senior Member

Posts: 155Pics accurate?
Are the pics accurate and not from ten years ago?
Originally Posted by TheHeavyHauler
[View Original Post]
-
11-11-21 07:32 #23109Senior Member

Posts: 1449There are reports on her search Red or redbone. I've seen her a few times been awhile but she is the anal queen. Take it all and then some. Squirter too if you hit it right. Little crazy and got monkey and a handler. I had talk with handler first time threw him 20 and he never bothered me. She was staying over by diamond bug I think she's at Midlo now. YMMV. Text when your ready to go she don't like bullshit. Good luck post your visit be safe.
Originally Posted by KatChaser1
[View Original Post]
-
11-11-21 01:33 #23108Senior Member

Posts: 30Except 4
Don't bother with link #4. Lots of cash and dash reports about that provider.
Originally Posted by Jwlgn309
[View Original Post]
-
11-11-21 01:31 #23107Senior Member

Posts: 371I think the thing is that most deposit asks are scammers, so it obfuscates the real providers that actually try to get deposits.
Originally Posted by TheHobbyLobby
[View Original Post]
Suppose if it was higher end it would make sense for deposits, but I think $$$ $$ is the max I would pay and I think those that are legit and want deposits are even more expensive than that.
Most of the scammers that want deposits seem to on like EscortAlligator / STG.
-
11-10-21 23:24 #23106Regular Member

Posts: 6Q Redbone
Does anyone have info on her?
https://richmond.skipthegames.com/fe...e/068388134581
-
11-10-21 20:41 #23105Senior Member

Posts: 514Fishy
So she wants a deposit for outcall?? Don't we all tell everyone that deposits are just scammers?
Originally Posted by JustTheGuy
[View Original Post]
-
11-10-21 18:46 #23104Senior Member

Posts: 88Latina Alexa
So I violated my pledge to never see the travelling Latinas and in this case I'm glad I did. I find many of these girls are over priced and they under deliver with rules that are ridiculous for the prices they charge.
In this case she delivered a solid BBBJ and banged with enthusiasm in a variety of positions. I'd definitely see her again as she makes Richmond a stop in her regular rotation.
http://alexaalvarez.escortbook.com/
-
11-10-21 18:17 #23103Senior Member

Posts: 260Hello
I like a little heft to my meat LOL.
Originally Posted by RoughRider63
[View Original Post]
-
11-10-21 15:35 #23102Senior Member

Posts: 638Or make sure you are someone who baths regularly.
Originally Posted by ThrowAwayVA
[View Original Post]
-
11-10-21 15:05 #23101Regular Member

Posts: 15Madz
Her pictures are accurate. She posts daily on snapchat if you want to follow her there. She has an interesting perspective but from what I've seen she enjoys what she does.
Originally Posted by Blockzer
[View Original Post]
-
11-10-21 14:43 #23100Regular Member

Posts: 9Kali (Karma)
Known her for several years! One of the finest in RIC! $$ may seem high, but not for her. Intelligent, beautiful, comfortable, enthusiastic and safe! No worries. PM me if I can add anything.
Originally Posted by FanRat
[View Original Post]
Pie.
-
11-10-21 14:02 #23099Senior Member

Posts: 56Bbbj
I like to cover up for everything in this hobby, including head. You never know where these ladies have been, or who was through the door before you.
Originally Posted by ThrowAwayVA
[View Original Post]
It's always funny to me how often these chicks balk at sucking on a rubber because of the taste. I bet it's close to 50/50 on them asking if I can just not wear one for that part of the activities.
-
11-10-21 13:55 #23098Asshole

Posts: 567Y'all like them plump LOL.
Originally Posted by Hello2
[View Original Post]
-
11-10-21 13:40 #23097Senior Member

Posts: 139Expensive
I tried seeing her but her rates are ludicrous. I'm a BBBJ type of guy and she was quoting $200+ for just a BBBJ qv.
Originally Posted by VAGuy13
[View Original Post]
-
11-10-21 13:34 #23096Regular Member

Posts: 10Seen her once off of brook rd. She's legit. Cute.
Originally Posted by VAGuy13
[View Original Post]











Reply With Quote






