Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 14,236 to 14,250 of 37370
-
11-13-21 21:24 #23135Senior Member

Posts: 79Dakota
Unfortunately, you will need to keep texting her. It took awhile to confirm everything because she is not the best at replying to texts. Just be patience and keep texting her. Her champagne room will be worth the wait.
Originally Posted by Greg254
[View Original Post]
-
11-13-21 17:44 #23134Senior Member

Posts: 389Caution in Henrico
My intel gave heads up Regency Inn in particular under surveillance. Use caution or risk getting a mugshot.
-
11-13-21 15:45 #23133Senior Member

Posts: 32Karma
I forgot to post the link where she states her offlimits claim.
https://callescort.org/804-505-4027
-
11-13-21 13:54 #23132Senior Member

Posts: 77Latinas / Asian
Who are the best Latinas and Asian providers in the area? Looking for something different.
-
11-13-21 10:43 #23131Senior Member

Posts: 161Jewels
Forgot to and the link.
https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...hmond/70182802
-
11-13-21 08:26 #23130Senior Member

Posts: 1084Her posted pics were actually of her and real.
Originally Posted by TheMarto1
[View Original Post]
-
11-13-21 08:03 #23129Senior Member

Posts: 161Jewels
Anyone see this one lately? I read one report that said she may use to go by another name and had monkey riding her. But he did not give a detail report of how the visist was when or how the service was.
Was going to set something up with her tomorrow.
-
11-13-21 07:23 #23128Senior Member

Posts: 1449I've been eyeing her for awhile and I glad she is everything I thought she would be. Gunna set one up when I get back in town. Be safe and thanks for the review.
Originally Posted by SantoMegalo
[View Original Post]
-
11-13-21 01:38 #23127Regular Member

Posts: 10Yea that's how she looks with makeup. Not bad without it either.
Originally Posted by Mjzco4
[View Original Post]
-
11-12-21 22:35 #23126Senior Member

Posts: 133Jai Nova
Found her on tryst. Saw her in a nice hotel, was greeted at the door and she was very friendly. We immediately started kissing and got undressed and she began with a fantastic BBBJ, and moved onto the main event. I thoroughly enjoyed my time and definitely plan on repeating with her. She is my new ATF and look forward to visiting her again when she comes through. $$$ hhr and worth every penny.
-
11-12-21 20:14 #23125Senior Member

Posts: 736Crazy ho
I never had the chance to meet her she was very popular in this forum she always posted ads with a fake pic no body ever posted a pic of her very popular because someone says she was pretty others said nah but her bb service kept everyone mute I don't see what she complains about trying to keeping the decency whata hoe
.
Originally Posted by Nomad042
[View Original Post]
-
11-12-21 18:58 #23124Senior Member

Posts: 119How'd you get a hold of her? I've been trying with no success.
Originally Posted by Jon4069
[View Original Post]
-
11-12-21 18:31 #23123Senior Member

Posts: 79Dakota
Saw her the other day at her house. Not the best part of town but once inside you're good. Great service with lap dance then BBBJ and CFS. I was there for around an hour and had multiple pops. She is pricy.
Originally Posted by TopGud
[View Original Post]
-
11-12-21 16:02 #23122Senior Member

Posts: 417Staxx
She responded to my texts.
Originally Posted by Mostly
[View Original Post]
-
11-12-21 12:47 #23121Senior Member

Posts: 32Karma
Welp, it looks like Karma's off the grid. I saw and ad post earlier with a screenshot of the forum here. She said she's not taking no more visits because of the post about her here. There goes my chance haha.










Reply With Quote






