Find Your New Baby
Ferrant Lax Mexico City
Top Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 950 of 2492 FirstFirst ... 450 850 900 940 941 942 943 944 945 946 947 948 949 950 951 952 953 954 955 956 957 958 959 960 1000 1050 1450 1950 ... LastLast
Results 14,236 to 14,250 of 37375
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #23140
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1449
    Quote Originally Posted by Tdog69  [View Original Post]
    Her post "HEY GUYS I AM NOT AVAILABLE SO YOU CAN THINK THE GUY WHO POSTED ABOUT ME ON USA SEX GUIDE. PHOTO ATTACHED. THANK HIM FOR PUTTING MY NAME OUT THERE SO.

    NOW NOBODY GETS TO HAVE ANY FUN. YALLS LOSS NOT MINE!

    Our lost? She is the one who post about wanting to make $200. Once you post an ad, people are free to do with it as they will. Phuk her, she needs the money get another part time job or don't ***** about someone posting her info. There is a saying in Texas and I know its in Tennessee, I "don't pay you to phuk, I pay you to leave once I'm done."
    Uh yea not sure what that's all about but nobody has no fun from you which is fine there are 100 more right there but. We still get sum but You Get Nothing. Also a saying cute your nose off spite your face. Goodluck with that. Nobody should be indulging her. Be safe.

  2. #23139

    Lol

    Quote Originally Posted by Nomad042  [View Original Post]
    I forgot to post the link where she states her offlimits claim.

    https://callescort.org/804-505-4027
    Her post "HEY GUYS I AM NOT AVAILABLE SO YOU CAN THINK THE GUY WHO POSTED ABOUT ME ON USA SEX GUIDE. PHOTO ATTACHED. THANK HIM FOR PUTTING MY NAME OUT THERE SO.

    NOW NOBODY GETS TO HAVE ANY FUN. YALLS LOSS NOT MINE!

    Our lost? She is the one who post about wanting to make $200. Once you post an ad, people are free to do with it as they will. Phuk her, she needs the money get another part time job or don't ***** about someone posting her info. There is a saying in Texas and I know its in Tennessee, I "don't pay you to phuk, I pay you to leave once I'm done."

  3. #23138

    One of those days?

    Quote Originally Posted by VangDr  [View Original Post]
    I must be an idiot because I can't find her contact info on her ad, LOL.
    That website is weird, sometimes it takes me to a different version of the ad with no contact info.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Screenshot_20211114-091010_Firefox.jpg‎  

  4. #23137
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1449
    Quote Originally Posted by RickFlair  [View Original Post]
    My intel gave heads up Regency Inn in particular under surveillance. Use caution or risk getting a mugshot.
    I just heard same thing from a friend in force. Lately been robberies and car breakins going on there and nearby so they gunna crackdown. Avoid at all costs at least until it settles down. Be safe.

  5. #23136

    Jewel

    Quote Originally Posted by TopGud  [View Original Post]
    I must be an idiot because I can't find her contact info on her ad, LOL.

  6. #23135

    Dakota

    Quote Originally Posted by Greg254  [View Original Post]
    How'd you get a hold of her? I've been trying with no success.
    Unfortunately, you will need to keep texting her. It took awhile to confirm everything because she is not the best at replying to texts. Just be patience and keep texting her. Her champagne room will be worth the wait.

  7. #23134

    Caution in Henrico

    My intel gave heads up Regency Inn in particular under surveillance. Use caution or risk getting a mugshot.

  8. #23133

    Karma

    I forgot to post the link where she states her offlimits claim.

    https://callescort.org/804-505-4027

  9. #23132

    Latinas / Asian

    Who are the best Latinas and Asian providers in the area? Looking for something different.

  10. #23131

  11. #23130
    Quote Originally Posted by TheMarto1  [View Original Post]
    I never had the chance to meet her she was very popular in this forum she always posted ads with a fake pic no body ever posted a pic of her very popular because someone says she was pretty others said nah but her bb service kept everyone mute I don't see what she complains about trying to keeping the decency whata hoe.
    Her posted pics were actually of her and real.

  12. #23129

    Jewels

    Anyone see this one lately? I read one report that said she may use to go by another name and had monkey riding her. But he did not give a detail report of how the visist was when or how the service was.

    Was going to set something up with her tomorrow.

  13. #23128
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1449
    Quote Originally Posted by SantoMegalo  [View Original Post]
    Found her on tryst. Saw her in a nice hotel, was greeted at the door and she was very friendly. We immediately started kissing and got undressed and she began with a fantastic BBBJ, and moved onto the main event. I thoroughly enjoyed my time and definitely plan on repeating with her. She is my new ATF and look forward to visiting her again when she comes through. $$$ hhr and worth every penny.
    I've been eyeing her for awhile and I glad she is everything I thought she would be. Gunna set one up when I get back in town. Be safe and thanks for the review.

  14. #23127
    Quote Originally Posted by Mjzco4  [View Original Post]
    Are the pics accurate and not from ten years ago?
    Yea that's how she looks with makeup. Not bad without it either.

  15. #23126

    Jai Nova

    Found her on tryst. Saw her in a nice hotel, was greeted at the door and she was very friendly. We immediately started kissing and got undressed and she began with a fantastic BBBJ, and moved onto the main event. I thoroughly enjoyed my time and definitely plan on repeating with her. She is my new ATF and look forward to visiting her again when she comes through. $$$ hhr and worth every penny.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory

Protected by Copyscape