rubmaps
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Come and Relax
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #20144

    Supply vs. Demand

    1) She no longer offers NURU. Maybe to an established client only. I saw her a couple times a while ago and asked about a NURU session for next time, her assistant said it is off the menu.

    2) Her assistant seems to weed out most of the new clients.

    3) If you go by her social media, she always posts about being fully booked and needing to book weeks in advance so I'm guessing she is quite selective in who she sees due to having a full roster of established clients. Or it could all be a lie and she justs posts to get other dudes with fomo to hit her up for an appointment. Its all marketing after all.

    Quote Originally Posted by LoveTheCurves  [View Original Post]
    Kinsey is a royal pain in the arse. I've tried to book with her and never gotten past the email process. As far as I'm concerned, she's a total C and I would avoid her if you can.

  2. #20143

    Brunette Bulgarian girl

    If this is a brunette Bulgarian girl then I think she used to work in Arlington as "Polina".

    Nice girl. I recommend too if it is her.

    Quote Originally Posted by FreddyCrougar  [View Original Post]
    I would recommend Diana, make sure to ask for her at that number. Oil NURU but really nice with best finish I have experienced.

    https://dc.rubratings.com/200008?layout=list

  3. #20142

    New Talent at ST

    Alissa, who looks to be a stout (somewhat) asian or hispanic girl. She came on this week. Anyone seen her yet?

    https://secrettemptation.com/page20.html

  4. #20141

    Kinsey Valentine

    Quote Originally Posted by FreddyCrougar  [View Original Post]
    I have never heard mention of Kinsey doing NURU. So are you claiming that is what she does?
    Kinsey is a royal pain in the arse. I've tried to book with her and never gotten past the email process. As far as I'm concerned, she's a total C and I would avoid her if you can.

  5. #20140

    Paulina at DT

    Quote Originally Posted by Mika69  [View Original Post]
    Anyone have any intel on Paulina at Discreet Tempus? She's been there for a little while now (I want to say close to 2 months) but somehow still no reviews on her. On TER or otherwise. If not will happily TOFTT.
    Go ahead and TOFTT. She's got a great back side judging by the pics.

    **Edit: I just ready squatty's post and now realize that Paulina is not worth your time.

  6. #20139

    IVY on vacation for 1 week:(

    Quote Originally Posted by OneMorTime  [View Original Post]
    I visited K Wellness a third time and, well, turns out I just wasn't being generous enough.

    I was assigned to Ivy, she remember me, playful as always, table shower, sauna dry off. Session including back / leg walking this time. On flip, asked what I wanted. This time I was more specific and basically $1. 0 would get you a nude HJ (with no body rub, though she did that the first time). I then asked how much for everything and she quoted $2. 0. Curious, I agreed, and yep, CBJ, CFS. She has a gorgeous body, IMO, on top of a fun personality. Now that we've established what it takes, I'm curious for how the next session will go. (As I've stated in the past, I'm not typically a FS guy, but Ivy is the exception.).

    I do not know if Apple would respond in the same way with the additional donation. Also, Apple had told me before that there are more girls than just her and Ivy, but I haven't seen them yet.
    Visited K Wellness today and walked away. IVY the stunner is out and I saw another one, she was cute. Maybe a full natural B Cup but she took that pill in the day. NOASSATALL 50 mg LOL.

  7. #20138
    Quote Originally Posted by Life410  [View Original Post]
    Brooke was on the schedule Monday. I inquired about their lineup Monday. I was curious about Luna and sorta Brooke. Brooke had an opening yesterday at 7 if I was willing to do a hour, LOL. Just couldn't imagine doing an hour first visit.

    I don't think Rachele has been in schedule since March, LOL. But she's wasn't a repeat for me. DT girls don't seem to have a consistent schedule like the other PVs.
    You missed out. Brooke is definitely worth an hour first visit.

  8. #20137
    Quote Originally Posted by JasonCuse  [View Original Post]
    There is not a Jordyn listed on ST website so does she go by a different name now?
    She's already gone again.

  9. #20136
    Quote Originally Posted by Mika69  [View Original Post]
    Anyone have any intel on Paulina at Discreet Tempus? She's been there for a little while now (I want to say close to 2 months) but somehow still no reviews on her. On TER or otherwise. If not will happily TOFTT.
    Body is trash, small breasts, what looks to be significant baby damage to her stomach, and she keeps her panties on and pulled up high to try to mask / hide the stomach. She gave me a lackluster rub, and a weak HJ that I had to close my eyes and focus on just about anything else to get to completion. Just about the worse expenditure of funds that I've done in a long time.

    Literally everyone else there (or anywhere else) would be better.

  10. #20135

    Previously known as the Garden in Burke

    Old Keen Mill Spa is an immaculately clean spa, with great staff.

    The company that made the brass sign on the door may have made a spelling error (or may not have as the spelling makes the sign unique, and the place is a unique jewel in the NoVA firmament).

    Everyone cares that you (the client) are well-attended. If you choose to socialize (which I recommend for all spas), like the song from "Cheers" says, everyone will know your name. The MMS and massage technicians (currently Lucy and Sunny).

    I had a great NoVA massage experience at the C-AMP.

    Standard rates and tips -- all with smiles.

    Always be nice to the ladies.

    PA.

  11. #20134

    Annie is back

    Annie is back in Tysons. For anyone that doesn't know Annie, just search the forum for her name.

    On another subject, does anyone know what happened to Jenna Capri in Arlington? No reply from her lately.

  12. #20133

    Jordyn

    Quote Originally Posted by JasonCuse  [View Original Post]
    There is not a Jordyn listed on ST website so does she go by a different name now?
    She only comes in once every 2 weeks and doesn't stick around for long (2 days).

  13. #20132
    Quote Originally Posted by OneMorTime  [View Original Post]
    I visited K Wellness a third time and, well, turns out I just wasn't being generous enough.

    I was assigned to Ivy, she remember me, playful as always, table shower, sauna dry off. Session including back / leg walking this time. On flip, asked what I wanted. This time I was more specific and basically $1. 0 would get you a nude HJ (with no body rub, though she did that the first time). I then asked how much for everything and she quoted $2. 0. Curious, I agreed, and yep, CBJ, CFS. She has a gorgeous body, IMO, on top of a fun personality. Now that we've established what it takes, I'm curious for how the next session will go. (As I've stated in the past, I'm not typically a FS guy, but Ivy is the exception.).

    I do not know if Apple would respond in the same way with the additional donation. Also, Apple had told me before that there are more girls than just her and Ivy, but I haven't seen them yet.
    Money talls and BS walks. Nothing new.

  14. #20131

    KW - 3rd time's the charm

    I visited K Wellness a third time and, well, turns out I just wasn't being generous enough.

    I was assigned to Ivy, she remember me, playful as always, table shower, sauna dry off. Session including back / leg walking this time. On flip, asked what I wanted. This time I was more specific and basically $1. 0 would get you a nude HJ (with no body rub, though she did that the first time). I then asked how much for everything and she quoted $2. 0. Curious, I agreed, and yep, CBJ, CFS. She has a gorgeous body, IMO, on top of a fun personality. Now that we've established what it takes, I'm curious for how the next session will go. (As I've stated in the past, I'm not typically a FS guy, but Ivy is the exception.).

    I do not know if Apple would respond in the same way with the additional donation. Also, Apple had told me before that there are more girls than just her and Ivy, but I haven't seen them yet.

  15. #20130
    Quote Originally Posted by RockSwithSalt  [View Original Post]
    Who was the first person you saw in the previous review?
    Ivy first time; Apple second time; Ivy third time (report coming shortly).

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts

Protected by Copyscape