Thread: Massage Parlor Reports
+
Add Report
Results 12,031 to 12,045 of 32159
-
10-27-21 15:46 #20129Senior Member

Posts: 427Previously known as the Garden in Burke
Old Keen Mill Spa is an immaculately clean spa, with great staff.
The company that made the brass sign on the door may have made a spelling error (or may not have as the spelling makes the sign unique, and the place is a unique jewel in the NoVA firmament).
Everyone cares that you (the client) are well-attended. If you choose to socialize (which I recommend for all spas), like the song from "Cheers" says, everyone will know your name. The MMS and massage technicians (currently Lucy and Sunny).
I had a great NoVA massage experience at the C-AMP.
Standard rates and tips -- all with smiles.
Always be nice to the ladies.
PA.
-
10-27-21 15:32 #20128Regular Member

Posts: 9Annie is back
Annie is back in Tysons. For anyone that doesn't know Annie, just search the forum for her name.
On another subject, does anyone know what happened to Jenna Capri in Arlington? No reply from her lately.
-
10-27-21 15:16 #20127Banned Member

Posts: 232Jordyn
She only comes in once every 2 weeks and doesn't stick around for long (2 days).
Originally Posted by JasonCuse
[View Original Post]
-
10-27-21 12:04 #20126Senior Member

Posts: 637Money talls and BS walks. Nothing new.
Originally Posted by OneMorTime
[View Original Post]
-
10-27-21 09:35 #20125Regular Member

Posts: 4KW - 3rd time's the charm
I visited K Wellness a third time and, well, turns out I just wasn't being generous enough.
I was assigned to Ivy, she remember me, playful as always, table shower, sauna dry off. Session including back / leg walking this time. On flip, asked what I wanted. This time I was more specific and basically $1. 0 would get you a nude HJ (with no body rub, though she did that the first time). I then asked how much for everything and she quoted $2. 0. Curious, I agreed, and yep, CBJ, CFS. She has a gorgeous body, IMO, on top of a fun personality. Now that we've established what it takes, I'm curious for how the next session will go. (As I've stated in the past, I'm not typically a FS guy, but Ivy is the exception.).
I do not know if Apple would respond in the same way with the additional donation. Also, Apple had told me before that there are more girls than just her and Ivy, but I haven't seen them yet.
-
10-27-21 09:27 #20124Regular Member

Posts: 4Ivy first time; Apple second time; Ivy third time (report coming shortly).
Originally Posted by RockSwithSalt
[View Original Post]
-
10-27-21 08:50 #20123Senior Member

Posts: 89Well that's enough to scare you shitless. Thanks for the articles.
Originally Posted by AdcFellow
[View Original Post]
-
10-27-21 01:01 #20122Senior Member

Posts: 167There is not a Jordyn listed on ST website so does she go by a different name now?
Originally Posted by Squatty2
[View Original Post]
-
10-26-21 22:40 #20121Senior Member

Posts: 123Nuru
I would recommend Diana, make sure to ask for her at that number. Oil NURU but really nice with best finish I have experienced.
Originally Posted by NuruMonger92
[View Original Post]
https://dc.rubratings.com/200008?layout=list
-
10-26-21 22:05 #20120Senior Member

Posts: 283Brooke was on the schedule Monday. I inquired about their lineup Monday. I was curious about Luna and sorta Brooke. Brooke had an opening yesterday at 7 if I was willing to do a hour, LOL. Just couldn't imagine doing an hour first visit.
Originally Posted by JustJohn007
[View Original Post]
I don't think Rachele has been in schedule since March, LOL. But she's wasn't a repeat for me. DT girls don't seem to have a consistent schedule like the other PVs.
-
10-26-21 21:54 #20119Senior Member

Posts: 123Kinsey
I have never heard mention of Kinsey doing NURU. So are you claiming that is what she does?
Originally Posted by LizardLeader18
[View Original Post]
-
10-26-21 21:32 #20118Senior Member

Posts: 57Kinsey Valentine.
Originally Posted by NuruMonger92
[View Original Post]
-
10-26-21 21:28 #20117Senior Member

Posts: 210She's seems to be around a lot but have been hesitant. Love Christina's pictures but she's never there. I wonder how many of these girls actually show up more than once per month.
Originally Posted by Mika69
[View Original Post]
Good times with Mattie, Alana, Luna, and Rachele who are all cool people and open minded. Impossible to book Brooklyn.
-
10-26-21 21:02 #20116Senior Member

Posts: 487Ciel at CP
I am not sure if this should go on the Massage Parlor page or escort. Typical CP experience. I saw Miso-LV on Friday (Not great time) She told me she was hung over and not very enthusiastic. Saw Ciel the other day. Very good experience, spinner body, man made C's but a flat almost no ass what so ever. When she goes down on you she will lick your balls for a while. A little rimming but she is not that into it. P2 P is available but you need to initiate. Over all good time, but I grow tired of the routine there. Just seems so scripted.
Meena is still my top choice.
-
10-26-21 19:52 #20115Senior Member

Posts: 283Vanessa
Originally Posted by BlurryVision28
[View Original Post]
I seen Vanessa once for a 30 min. On period so she was like don't shove your fingers up there in advance but was fully nude. Pretty good at basic PV with sounds, not super aggressive with HJ, and good P2 P (oiled her crotch and ass and grinded plus let me take lead as well in simulated positions). But she was interested more than most in what I like to do / extras and said all she could do was a BJ this time cause she was finishing up her period. However, I said I only had $40 (which was true) cause she wanted to upsell and she said: oh, we will have to do it next time without giving me a quote.
Originally Posted by Vcrgt
[View Original Post]
She's open to BBBJ and FS on her own offering. But it is upsell. And well I prefer the girls that like me enough to do as they feel and / or let me do as I feel. Though I understand for her everything being available is positive based on the other two reviews on this board. It's not a good situation for me.
Wouldn't say Vanessa has a great rack. But a good rack with some sag and nipples that get hard. Milan has a noticeably better / perkier rack. Vanessa had long hair with bangs and glasses, many tats in an artistic way, and She has that cutesy-snobby liberal arts college vibe. Determined to make me cum so I was out in 20 mins. Willing to please but wanted to get things done fairly quickly since upsell was not happening with me.
I'm glad Vanessa was open to everything from my experience. But I don't do the upsell thing. I can just move on. I was spoiled since 10 year ago when Kristina, Amanda, Ava and Kelly all included BBBJ in their normal routine for me. Then eventually others did as well and some included / include FS for me.










Reply With Quote




