Thread: Massage Parlor Reports
+
Add Report
Results 12,016 to 12,030 of 32155
-
10-28-21 09:35 #20140Regular Member

Posts: 11I've tried texting both her recent numbers, and no luck (2464 and 424X). Not sure if she's still around. Does anyone have an updated ad or number?
Originally Posted by AllCaps
[View Original Post]
-
10-28-21 09:29 #20139Banned Member

Posts: 232Alissa at ST
Booker on the phone confirmed to me she's from the Philippines and in her early 20's. I also remember her mentioning 34 as the bra band size but forget the cup size. Hope that helps.
Originally Posted by LoveTheCurves
[View Original Post]
-
10-27-21 21:48 #20138Senior Member

Posts: 134Supply vs. Demand
1) She no longer offers NURU. Maybe to an established client only. I saw her a couple times a while ago and asked about a NURU session for next time, her assistant said it is off the menu.
2) Her assistant seems to weed out most of the new clients.
3) If you go by her social media, she always posts about being fully booked and needing to book weeks in advance so I'm guessing she is quite selective in who she sees due to having a full roster of established clients. Or it could all be a lie and she justs posts to get other dudes with fomo to hit her up for an appointment. Its all marketing after all.
Originally Posted by LoveTheCurves
[View Original Post]
-
10-27-21 20:01 #20137Senior Member

Posts: 220Brunette Bulgarian girl
If this is a brunette Bulgarian girl then I think she used to work in Arlington as "Polina".
Nice girl. I recommend too if it is her.
Originally Posted by FreddyCrougar
[View Original Post]
-
10-27-21 20:01 #20136Senior Member

Posts: 143New Talent at ST
Alissa, who looks to be a stout (somewhat) asian or hispanic girl. She came on this week. Anyone seen her yet?
https://secrettemptation.com/page20.html
-
10-27-21 19:55 #20135Senior Member

Posts: 143Kinsey Valentine
Kinsey is a royal pain in the arse. I've tried to book with her and never gotten past the email process. As far as I'm concerned, she's a total C and I would avoid her if you can.
Originally Posted by FreddyCrougar
[View Original Post]
-
10-27-21 19:48 #20134Senior Member

Posts: 143Paulina at DT
Go ahead and TOFTT. She's got a great back side judging by the pics.
Originally Posted by Mika69
[View Original Post]
**Edit: I just ready squatty's post and now realize that Paulina is not worth your time.
-
10-27-21 16:13 #20133Senior Member

Posts: 418IVY on vacation for 1 week:(
Visited K Wellness today and walked away. IVY the stunner is out and I saw another one, she was cute. Maybe a full natural B Cup but she took that pill in the day. NOASSATALL 50 mg LOL.
Originally Posted by OneMorTime
[View Original Post]
-
10-27-21 16:11 #20132Senior Member

Posts: 199You missed out. Brooke is definitely worth an hour first visit.
Originally Posted by Life410
[View Original Post]
-
10-27-21 16:10 #20131Senior Member

Posts: 199She's already gone again.
Originally Posted by JasonCuse
[View Original Post]
-
10-27-21 16:09 #20130Senior Member

Posts: 199Body is trash, small breasts, what looks to be significant baby damage to her stomach, and she keeps her panties on and pulled up high to try to mask / hide the stomach. She gave me a lackluster rub, and a weak HJ that I had to close my eyes and focus on just about anything else to get to completion. Just about the worse expenditure of funds that I've done in a long time.
Originally Posted by Mika69
[View Original Post]
Literally everyone else there (or anywhere else) would be better.
-
10-27-21 15:46 #20129Senior Member

Posts: 427Previously known as the Garden in Burke
Old Keen Mill Spa is an immaculately clean spa, with great staff.
The company that made the brass sign on the door may have made a spelling error (or may not have as the spelling makes the sign unique, and the place is a unique jewel in the NoVA firmament).
Everyone cares that you (the client) are well-attended. If you choose to socialize (which I recommend for all spas), like the song from "Cheers" says, everyone will know your name. The MMS and massage technicians (currently Lucy and Sunny).
I had a great NoVA massage experience at the C-AMP.
Standard rates and tips -- all with smiles.
Always be nice to the ladies.
PA.
-
10-27-21 15:32 #20128Regular Member

Posts: 9Annie is back
Annie is back in Tysons. For anyone that doesn't know Annie, just search the forum for her name.
On another subject, does anyone know what happened to Jenna Capri in Arlington? No reply from her lately.
-
10-27-21 15:16 #20127Banned Member

Posts: 232Jordyn
She only comes in once every 2 weeks and doesn't stick around for long (2 days).
Originally Posted by JasonCuse
[View Original Post]
-
10-27-21 12:04 #20126Senior Member

Posts: 637Money talls and BS walks. Nothing new.
Originally Posted by OneMorTime
[View Original Post]









Reply With Quote





