Thread: Massage Parlor Reports
+
Add Report
Results 12,001 to 12,015 of 32149
-
10-28-21 22:12 #20149Senior Member

Posts: 363She does her thing and they let her, that's why. She's a very intelligent girl, much accomplished, and she can basically do what she wants. That's why I like her, not just for the menu.
Originally Posted by RyanHarvey
[View Original Post]
-
10-28-21 20:42 #20148Senior Member

Posts: 143Sara at DT
I double dog dare you to.
Originally Posted by Vcrgt
[View Original Post]
On another note, I have a friend who tried to book with Harley at DT recently and she was a no-show. DT ending up shutting down for the rest of that evening. Sounds strange.
-
10-28-21 18:26 #20147Regular Member

Posts: 3Looks familiar
Reminds me of Malena who used to work out of a place in Herndon with other Filipinas.
Originally Posted by Mika69
[View Original Post]
-
10-28-21 17:47 #20146Senior Member

Posts: 210How do you even get an appointment with her? If it weren't for the boards, I wouldn't even believe she existed since I'm always told either not working or already booked. I doubt any girl could live up to my expectations at this point.
Originally Posted by Arty33
[View Original Post]
-
10-28-21 16:47 #20145Senior Member

Posts: 549For someone who is apparently super hot and provides a huge menu I'm shocked she chose DT to be her agency. They never pick up and are terrible at scheduling. ST should be her home in my opinion. I try texting / calling DT at least once a week and always get the "Brooke is available today" speech.
Originally Posted by Arty33
[View Original Post]
-
10-28-21 12:50 #20144Senior Member

Posts: 1299Some of the ads are BS
I haven't had BBFS in a MP in years, although I received a BBBJ at an AMP in Maryland a couple of years ago. I had BBFS with an Asian crapshoot provider this summer, something I also hadn't dome in years. Yes, I subsequently got tested and everything thankfully came back negative. Those tests don't come cheap; that's how I spent my October mongering budget. I've noticed an increasing number of ads offering BB services over the last couple of years. However, some of that comes from ads for ACS providers who frequently advertise services on which they don't deliver: BBBJ, BBFS, massage, nuru, GFE, etc. I've only received BBBJ at an ACS two or three times and BBFS only once.
Originally Posted by SexyD
[View Original Post]
To each his own regarding BBFS but be careful out there, just as we have to be careful not to get ripped off or caught by our least favorite uncle. By the way, there's a thread for BB services somewhere in the Northern Virginia forum.
-
10-28-21 12:09 #20143Senior Member

Posts: 363Very open minded. Early 30's probably, decent body and face, but I've had so much luck with attractive girls in 20's so it was only worth one visit. DFK, BBBJ, easing into FS, all natural as usual happens with me.
Originally Posted by Vcrgt
[View Original Post]
-
10-28-21 12:06 #20142Senior Member

Posts: 363Brooke's my girl, period. But I only see her whenever I feel like it, which is very infrequent these days. She misses me she says but I know she's too much of a chill girl to bother for any one guy, so I don't give her the too frequent visits just so she knows my loyalty isn't granted. She basically let me do anything I want and she can do same to me, that's sort of vibe we built.
Originally Posted by Squatty2
[View Original Post]
-
10-28-21 12:03 #20141Senior Member

Posts: 67Sara new at DT
Not sure how I missed this but Sara is new at DT. Looks promising. Might see her this weekend. Anyone see her yet already?
https://www.discreettempus.com/sara
(I TOFTT last time so don't suggest it. LOL).
-
10-28-21 09:35 #20140Regular Member

Posts: 11I've tried texting both her recent numbers, and no luck (2464 and 424X). Not sure if she's still around. Does anyone have an updated ad or number?
Originally Posted by AllCaps
[View Original Post]
-
10-28-21 09:29 #20139Banned Member

Posts: 232Alissa at ST
Booker on the phone confirmed to me she's from the Philippines and in her early 20's. I also remember her mentioning 34 as the bra band size but forget the cup size. Hope that helps.
Originally Posted by LoveTheCurves
[View Original Post]
-
10-27-21 21:48 #20138Senior Member

Posts: 134Supply vs. Demand
1) She no longer offers NURU. Maybe to an established client only. I saw her a couple times a while ago and asked about a NURU session for next time, her assistant said it is off the menu.
2) Her assistant seems to weed out most of the new clients.
3) If you go by her social media, she always posts about being fully booked and needing to book weeks in advance so I'm guessing she is quite selective in who she sees due to having a full roster of established clients. Or it could all be a lie and she justs posts to get other dudes with fomo to hit her up for an appointment. Its all marketing after all.
Originally Posted by LoveTheCurves
[View Original Post]
-
10-27-21 20:01 #20137Senior Member

Posts: 220Brunette Bulgarian girl
If this is a brunette Bulgarian girl then I think she used to work in Arlington as "Polina".
Nice girl. I recommend too if it is her.
Originally Posted by FreddyCrougar
[View Original Post]
-
10-27-21 20:01 #20136Senior Member

Posts: 143New Talent at ST
Alissa, who looks to be a stout (somewhat) asian or hispanic girl. She came on this week. Anyone seen her yet?
https://secrettemptation.com/page20.html
-
10-27-21 19:55 #20135Senior Member

Posts: 143Kinsey Valentine
Kinsey is a royal pain in the arse. I've tried to book with her and never gotten past the email process. As far as I'm concerned, she's a total C and I would avoid her if you can.
Originally Posted by FreddyCrougar
[View Original Post]








Reply With Quote





