Rubrankings.com
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 678 of 1669 FirstFirst ... 178 578 628 668 669 670 671 672 673 674 675 676 677 678 679 680 681 682 683 684 685 686 687 688 728 778 1178 ... LastLast
Results 10,156 to 10,170 of 25024
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #14869

    Pretty face

    Has anyone gotten ahold of her recently within the month? Tried messaging her from this most recent ad and the one about a month and a half ago and nothing.

    https://providence.skipthegames.com/...o/691003447054

  2. #14868
    Senior Member


    Posts: 4545

    Jasmine

    Quote Originally Posted by Shaggy2884  [View Original Post]
    I have been seeing her every week for about a year. Best GFE ever had! She is worth much more than she charges. Better than most of the girls that charge $400 or more for an hour. If I could see her more than once a week I would without hesitation. If you can't see her Samara is good but no one compares to Jasmine MEB.
    Please can you recommend me also. I have been trying to see her since last year but only got responded once last year. So the more recommend, the better.

  3. #14867

    Jasmine

    Quote Originally Posted by Lavar74  [View Original Post]
    I've seen her every Saturday for the last month and a half. She's around on weekends but she's only seeing guys that she knows right now. Nothing changed about her. Still sexy af and gives one of the best bbbjs I've had. I can pretty much do as I please at this point because I've seen her so many times. She did mention that if she starts seeing new clients it won't be for a while and the 100/200 rate would be out the window for them so be prepared to pay more if you're trying to see her for the first time.
    I have been seeing her every week for about a year. Best GFE ever had! She is worth much more than she charges. Better than most of the girls that charge $400 or more for an hour. If I could see her more than once a week I would without hesitation. If you can't see her Samara is good but no one compares to Jasmine MEB.

  4. #14866

    Martina at Olita

    Saw her today. She's short and a bit bigger than she is in the photo, but in general her body is in shape. Good attitude, GFF. I probably won't go back because I feel she's kind of dominating and not submissive enough. She also lacks the charm that Vlada has. Unfortunately, it's unclear when Vlada will come back. I also hope they can get Dinara or Alisa or Valery back.

  5. #14865

    Destiny?

    I want to see Destiny but there were a few comments from a few months back that she is only seeing regulars. Any regulars of her know if that is still the case?

  6. #14864
    Quote Originally Posted by TFrost  [View Original Post]

    still around?

    https://tryst.link/escort/belle-sinclair - I have not seen her in some years. She was fun when I saw her and could take a pounding.
    I inseminated her 7 years ago. Maybe your visit was more recent? For how she looked 7 years ago, see the pictures in my post 11264, here:

    http://www.usasexguide.nl/forum/show...691&viewfull=1#post4898691.

  7. #14863
    Quote Originally Posted by Style20  [View Original Post]
    Can you recommend a friend?

    I have been trying to see her but she's hard to get a hold of.
    I sent you a DM at Style20.

  8. #14862
    Senior Member


    Posts: 4545
    Quote Originally Posted by Lavar74  [View Original Post]
    I've seen her every Saturday for the last month and a half. She's around on weekends but she's only seeing guys that she knows right now. Nothing changed about her. Still sexy af and gives one of the best bbbjs I've had. I can pretty much do as I please at this point because I've seen her so many times. She did mention that if she starts seeing new clients it won't be for a while and the 100/200 rate would be out the window for them so be prepared to pay more if you're trying to see her for the first time.
    Can you recommend a friend?

    I have been trying to see her but she's hard to get a hold of.

  9. #14861

    Robbery

    Quote Originally Posted by Filonius12  [View Original Post]
    This one got me for 80 bucks. Met her picked her up seemed really chill. Rough but chill. Ask to stop off at the store to grab cigs. My stupid ass gave her the loot. Never came back out and certainly wasn't going in to get her. Stay away. Straight thief.
    Thanks for the tip (anyway). Sorry she got you but always helpful when someone shares the info with fellow mongers.

  10. #14860
    Quote Originally Posted by Lavar74  [View Original Post]
    I've seen her every Saturday for the last month and a half. She's around on weekends but she's only seeing guys that she knows right now. Nothing changed about her. Still sexy af and gives one of the best bbbjs I've had. I can pretty much do as I please at this point because I've seen her so many times. She did mention that if she starts seeing new clients it won't be for a while and the 100/200 rate would be out the window for them so be prepared to pay more if you're trying to see her for the first time.
    I actually got to meet her today at her incall in and Prov. Buzzed right in, said our hellos, off to the bedroom we went. Opted for an hour with MSOG for 250. She said since I was so persistent these past 5 days, she allowed me to be a new client of hers. Will be repeating. 100% GFE.

  11. #14859

    Info?

    Has any seen her or has any info?

    https://providence.skipthegames.com/...t/050911031135

  12. #14858
    Quote Originally Posted by Kb1234  [View Original Post]
    Anyone see Jasmine lately? I know there's reports on her, but has anyone seen her lately?

    https://www.eroticmonkey.ch/jasmine-...vidence-650850#erotic.
    I've seen her every Saturday for the last month and a half. She's around on weekends but she's only seeing guys that she knows right now. Nothing changed about her. Still sexy af and gives one of the best bbbjs I've had. I can pretty much do as I please at this point because I've seen her so many times. She did mention that if she starts seeing new clients it won't be for a while and the 100/200 rate would be out the window for them so be prepared to pay more if you're trying to see her for the first time.

  13. #14857

    Radio silence

    Thanks for all the info on Joelle and the others.

    Are these two still around?

    https://tryst.link/escort/rosiee - it seems she has a limited schedule.

    https://tryst.link/escort/belle-sinclair - I have not seen her in some years. She was fun when I saw her and could take a pounding.

  14. #14856
    Quote Originally Posted by Filonius12  [View Original Post]
    This one got me for 80 bucks. Met her picked her up seemed really chill. Rough but chill. Ask to stop off at the store to grab cigs. My stupid ass gave her the loot. Never came back out and certainly wasn't going in to get her. Stay away. Straight thief.
    Search is your friend. She has been reviewed many times. She was bad two years ago and nothing has changed. Splits time between CT and RI with her BF. Total nut job and major user. But the picts are real.

  15. #14855

    Alisia

    Alisia is real will go out of the wsy to make sure you are satisfied can see her for. 8.

    https://sumosear.ch/phone/401-548-9496

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions

Protected by Copyscape