Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
Top Escorts

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 679 of 1669 FirstFirst ... 179 579 629 669 670 671 672 673 674 675 676 677 678 679 680 681 682 683 684 685 686 687 688 689 729 779 1179 ... LastLast
Results 10,171 to 10,185 of 25024
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #14854

    Robbery report! Warren / Barrington

    This one got me for 80 bucks. Met her picked her up seemed really chill. Rough but chill. Ask to stop off at the store to grab cigs. My stupid ass gave her the loot. Never came back out and certainly wasn't going in to get her. Stay away. Straight thief.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails testtt3.jpg‎   testttt222.jpg‎   testtt.jpg‎  

  2. #14853

    Big ass

    Are there any chocolate drop big booties still working around here?

    I know there's janelle or joelle but she's lost a lot of weight and is not what I'm looking for.

    I know adina left, is there any one else with big Blk azz in prov.

  3. #14852
    Quote Originally Posted by JDapper  [View Original Post]
    https://providence.skipthegames.com/...v/200573968971

    Is She worth seeing if your into smashing old chicks? I understand she's on the older side from one previous report, just trying to see if she's worth seeing if you into that thing.

    Also if anyone can share the Asian milfs number or contact info would be greatly appreciated.
    I've talked to her a few times, keeps changing her story / situation / lies. She's answered the phone talking to people then told me she's not with anyone, very shady.

  4. #14851

    Harley

    https://providence.skipthegames.com/...v/200573968971

    Is She worth seeing if your into smashing old chicks? I understand she's on the older side from one previous report, just trying to see if she's worth seeing if you into that thing.

    Also if anyone can share the Asian milfs number or contact info would be greatly appreciated.

  5. #14850

    Visiting

    I'm going to be in the area this weekend, I was looking for recommendations for a latina or black provider, I'd appreciate it.

  6. #14849
    DD is spot on. Alex is great. No demons. I saw her almost 3 weeks ago, and she still teases me regularly and texts daily. If you appreciate a great woman who communicates well and makes you think she needs to see you to be fulfilled, then add the best GFE I've ever experienced (that's ever, like high school, military, marriage, mongering). She ain't cheap, but you get what you pay for: no demons, sensual, very attractive, Asian, nice figure, sexy, smart, loves to tease and please, loves cum (more is better, and she asks that you save up to give her a big one). I'm saving up for my next visit (money too) then the ones after that. She does have a waiting list already since she wants 5 regulars.

    Reach out to her via KIK. If you meet her, you'll thank me.

    Quote Originally Posted by Mike#1  [View Original Post]
    Asian MILF in CT the state or CT neighborhood of Boston? Have to dig up some info on this one, sounds like my type but this is the first I've heard.

  7. #14848
    Quote Originally Posted by ChrlieBrown  [View Original Post]
    Dead, Rehab or jail my guess. She's gone way downhill.
    My guess is half way house / sober house. Her court record says she got $5 k personal recognizance last month or so. She hasn't posted since so assuming she's cleaned up for a bit but who tf knows. I'd love to pound her ass if she's cleaned up & put a little weight on.

  8. #14847

    Asian MILF

    Quote Originally Posted by Mike#1  [View Original Post]
    Asian MILF in CT the state or CT neighborhood of Boston? Have to dig up some info on this one, sounds like my type but this is the first I've heard.
    On the Eastern CT (the state) board. It seems she's all the rage right now. Not inexpensive but from all reports quite worth whatever her ask is. I think it's 5.

  9. #14846

    Which CT?

    Asian MILF in CT the state or CT neighborhood of Boston? Have to dig up some info on this one, sounds like my type but this is the first I've heard.

    Quote Originally Posted by Newbie58  [View Original Post]
    What about Genie? I tried several weeks ago but it didn't work out. I was bummed. Another provider told me she's as good as Asian MILF in CT (no ad) only younger and cheaper. GFE is on point (again, this is what I was told but haven't experienced). Good luck.

  10. #14845
    Quote Originally Posted by Usuga401  [View Original Post]
    She responded to my text a week late, a couple weeks ago. But when I said I would still like to see her and asked when, she ghosted and hasnt replied since. I want to say this was 3 or 4 weeks ago.
    I'm having the same issues right now.

  11. #14844

    Marissa. Sicilian

    https://providence.skipthegames.com/...r/875571325654

    Has anybody been to visit this one yet and wish to speak about it?

    Texted and inquired about rates, 200 hh 300 h.

  12. #14843
    Quote Originally Posted by Kb1234  [View Original Post]
    Anyone see Jasmine lately? I know there's reports on her, but has anyone seen her lately?

    https://www.eroticmonkey.ch/jasmine-...vidence-650850#erotic.
    She responded to my text a week late, a couple weeks ago. But when I said I would still like to see her and asked when, she ghosted and hasnt replied since. I want to say this was 3 or 4 weeks ago.

  13. #14842
    Quote Originally Posted by TFrost  [View Original Post]
    Has anyone heard on the whereabouts of Joelle?

    I'd give bathroomless Ashley a try but the recent review has me reconsidering.

    Maybe I should simply go for Mandy unless there are new recommendations.
    Dead, Rehab or jail my guess. She's gone way downhill.

  14. #14841
    What about Genie? I tried several weeks ago but it didn't work out. I was bummed. Another provider told me she's as good as Asian MILF in CT (no ad) only younger and cheaper. GFE is on point (again, this is what I was told but haven't experienced). Good luck.

    Quote Originally Posted by TFrost  [View Original Post]
    Has anyone heard on the whereabouts of Joelle?

    I'd give bathroomless Ashley a try but the recent review has me reconsidering.

    Maybe I should simply go for Mandy unless there are new recommendations.

  15. #14840

    Joelle MIA

    Has anyone heard on the whereabouts of Joelle?

    I'd give bathroomless Ashley a try but the recent review has me reconsidering.

    Maybe I should simply go for Mandy unless there are new recommendations.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
rubmaps
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies

Protected by Copyscape