Find Your New Baby
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 678 of 1668 FirstFirst ... 178 578 628 668 669 670 671 672 673 674 675 676 677 678 679 680 681 682 683 684 685 686 687 688 728 778 1178 ... LastLast
Results 10,156 to 10,170 of 25015
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #14860
    Quote Originally Posted by Lavar74  [View Original Post]
    I've seen her every Saturday for the last month and a half. She's around on weekends but she's only seeing guys that she knows right now. Nothing changed about her. Still sexy af and gives one of the best bbbjs I've had. I can pretty much do as I please at this point because I've seen her so many times. She did mention that if she starts seeing new clients it won't be for a while and the 100/200 rate would be out the window for them so be prepared to pay more if you're trying to see her for the first time.
    I actually got to meet her today at her incall in and Prov. Buzzed right in, said our hellos, off to the bedroom we went. Opted for an hour with MSOG for 250. She said since I was so persistent these past 5 days, she allowed me to be a new client of hers. Will be repeating. 100% GFE.

  2. #14859

    Info?

    Has any seen her or has any info?

    https://providence.skipthegames.com/...t/050911031135

  3. #14858
    Quote Originally Posted by Kb1234  [View Original Post]
    Anyone see Jasmine lately? I know there's reports on her, but has anyone seen her lately?

    https://www.eroticmonkey.ch/jasmine-...vidence-650850#erotic.
    I've seen her every Saturday for the last month and a half. She's around on weekends but she's only seeing guys that she knows right now. Nothing changed about her. Still sexy af and gives one of the best bbbjs I've had. I can pretty much do as I please at this point because I've seen her so many times. She did mention that if she starts seeing new clients it won't be for a while and the 100/200 rate would be out the window for them so be prepared to pay more if you're trying to see her for the first time.

  4. #14857

    Radio silence

    Thanks for all the info on Joelle and the others.

    Are these two still around?

    https://tryst.link/escort/rosiee - it seems she has a limited schedule.

    https://tryst.link/escort/belle-sinclair - I have not seen her in some years. She was fun when I saw her and could take a pounding.

  5. #14856
    Quote Originally Posted by Filonius12  [View Original Post]
    This one got me for 80 bucks. Met her picked her up seemed really chill. Rough but chill. Ask to stop off at the store to grab cigs. My stupid ass gave her the loot. Never came back out and certainly wasn't going in to get her. Stay away. Straight thief.
    Search is your friend. She has been reviewed many times. She was bad two years ago and nothing has changed. Splits time between CT and RI with her BF. Total nut job and major user. But the picts are real.

  6. #14855

    Alisia

    Alisia is real will go out of the wsy to make sure you are satisfied can see her for. 8.

    https://sumosear.ch/phone/401-548-9496

  7. #14854

    Robbery report! Warren / Barrington

    This one got me for 80 bucks. Met her picked her up seemed really chill. Rough but chill. Ask to stop off at the store to grab cigs. My stupid ass gave her the loot. Never came back out and certainly wasn't going in to get her. Stay away. Straight thief.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails testtt3.jpg‎   testttt222.jpg‎   testtt.jpg‎  

  8. #14853

    Big ass

    Are there any chocolate drop big booties still working around here?

    I know there's janelle or joelle but she's lost a lot of weight and is not what I'm looking for.

    I know adina left, is there any one else with big Blk azz in prov.

  9. #14852
    Quote Originally Posted by JDapper  [View Original Post]
    https://providence.skipthegames.com/...v/200573968971

    Is She worth seeing if your into smashing old chicks? I understand she's on the older side from one previous report, just trying to see if she's worth seeing if you into that thing.

    Also if anyone can share the Asian milfs number or contact info would be greatly appreciated.
    I've talked to her a few times, keeps changing her story / situation / lies. She's answered the phone talking to people then told me she's not with anyone, very shady.

  10. #14851

    Harley

    https://providence.skipthegames.com/...v/200573968971

    Is She worth seeing if your into smashing old chicks? I understand she's on the older side from one previous report, just trying to see if she's worth seeing if you into that thing.

    Also if anyone can share the Asian milfs number or contact info would be greatly appreciated.

  11. #14850

    Visiting

    I'm going to be in the area this weekend, I was looking for recommendations for a latina or black provider, I'd appreciate it.

  12. #14849
    DD is spot on. Alex is great. No demons. I saw her almost 3 weeks ago, and she still teases me regularly and texts daily. If you appreciate a great woman who communicates well and makes you think she needs to see you to be fulfilled, then add the best GFE I've ever experienced (that's ever, like high school, military, marriage, mongering). She ain't cheap, but you get what you pay for: no demons, sensual, very attractive, Asian, nice figure, sexy, smart, loves to tease and please, loves cum (more is better, and she asks that you save up to give her a big one). I'm saving up for my next visit (money too) then the ones after that. She does have a waiting list already since she wants 5 regulars.

    Reach out to her via KIK. If you meet her, you'll thank me.

    Quote Originally Posted by Mike#1  [View Original Post]
    Asian MILF in CT the state or CT neighborhood of Boston? Have to dig up some info on this one, sounds like my type but this is the first I've heard.

  13. #14848
    Quote Originally Posted by ChrlieBrown  [View Original Post]
    Dead, Rehab or jail my guess. She's gone way downhill.
    My guess is half way house / sober house. Her court record says she got $5 k personal recognizance last month or so. She hasn't posted since so assuming she's cleaned up for a bit but who tf knows. I'd love to pound her ass if she's cleaned up & put a little weight on.

  14. #14847

    Asian MILF

    Quote Originally Posted by Mike#1  [View Original Post]
    Asian MILF in CT the state or CT neighborhood of Boston? Have to dig up some info on this one, sounds like my type but this is the first I've heard.
    On the Eastern CT (the state) board. It seems she's all the rage right now. Not inexpensive but from all reports quite worth whatever her ask is. I think it's 5.

  15. #14846

    Which CT?

    Asian MILF in CT the state or CT neighborhood of Boston? Have to dig up some info on this one, sounds like my type but this is the first I've heard.

    Quote Originally Posted by Newbie58  [View Original Post]
    What about Genie? I tried several weeks ago but it didn't work out. I was bummed. Another provider told me she's as good as Asian MILF in CT (no ad) only younger and cheaper. GFE is on point (again, this is what I was told but haven't experienced). Good luck.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts

Protected by Copyscape