Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 10,141 to 10,155 of 25015
-
10-04-21 19:55 #14875Senior Member

Posts: 201Those add is titled "pretty face".
Originally Posted by Style20
[View Original Post]
-
10-04-21 19:42 #14874Senior Member

Posts: 60Any thoughts on this one?
https://www.eroticmonkey.ch/rayne-es...vidence-862625
Is this maybe girl legit? Any one know if she's worth it?
-
10-04-21 15:09 #14873Senior Member

Posts: 239BBBJ? Greek?
Originally Posted by Hyperion11
[View Original Post]
-
10-04-21 14:27 #14872Regular Member

Posts: 3Destiny
I saw her last week and she said she is only seeing regular customers.
Originally Posted by PewPewPewPew
[View Original Post]
-
10-04-21 13:39 #14871Senior Member

Posts: 4544You think she's cute with all those makeup on?
Originally Posted by Homer1123
[View Original Post]
-
10-04-21 11:54 #14870Senior Member

Posts: 257Do you know if she allows CIM?
Originally Posted by Dlqcpvd
[View Original Post]
-
10-04-21 09:26 #14869Senior Member

Posts: 73Pretty face
Has anyone gotten ahold of her recently within the month? Tried messaging her from this most recent ad and the one about a month and a half ago and nothing.
https://providence.skipthegames.com/...o/691003447054
-
10-04-21 08:19 #14868Senior Member

Posts: 4544Jasmine
Please can you recommend me also. I have been trying to see her since last year but only got responded once last year. So the more recommend, the better.
Originally Posted by Shaggy2884
[View Original Post]
-
10-04-21 07:29 #14867Senior Member

Posts: 123Jasmine
I have been seeing her every week for about a year. Best GFE ever had! She is worth much more than she charges. Better than most of the girls that charge $400 or more for an hour. If I could see her more than once a week I would without hesitation. If you can't see her Samara is good but no one compares to Jasmine MEB.
Originally Posted by Lavar74
[View Original Post]
-
10-04-21 00:17 #14866Senior Member

Posts: 69Martina at Olita
Saw her today. She's short and a bit bigger than she is in the photo, but in general her body is in shape. Good attitude, GFF. I probably won't go back because I feel she's kind of dominating and not submissive enough. She also lacks the charm that Vlada has. Unfortunately, it's unclear when Vlada will come back. I also hope they can get Dinara or Alisa or Valery back.
-
10-03-21 23:29 #14865Senior Member

Posts: 119Destiny?
I want to see Destiny but there were a few comments from a few months back that she is only seeing regulars. Any regulars of her know if that is still the case?
-
10-03-21 06:15 #14864Senior Member

Posts: 3748I inseminated her 7 years ago. Maybe your visit was more recent? For how she looked 7 years ago, see the pictures in my post 11264, here:
Originally Posted by TFrost
[View Original Post]
http://www.usasexguide.nl/forum/show...691&viewfull=1#post4898691.
-
10-02-21 20:27 #14863Senior Member

Posts: 28I sent you a DM at Style20.
Originally Posted by Style20
[View Original Post]
-
10-02-21 19:40 #14862Senior Member

Posts: 4544Can you recommend a friend?
Originally Posted by Lavar74
[View Original Post]
I have been trying to see her but she's hard to get a hold of.
-
10-02-21 16:21 #14861Senior Member

Posts: 235Robbery
Thanks for the tip (anyway). Sorry she got you but always helpful when someone shares the info with fellow mongers.
Originally Posted by Filonius12
[View Original Post]








Reply With Quote





