Rubrankings.com
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 677 of 1668 FirstFirst ... 177 577 627 667 668 669 670 671 672 673 674 675 676 677 678 679 680 681 682 683 684 685 686 687 727 777 1177 ... LastLast
Results 10,141 to 10,155 of 25015
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #14875
    Quote Originally Posted by Style20  [View Original Post]
    You think she's cute with all those makeup on?
    Those add is titled "pretty face".

  2. #14874

    Any thoughts on this one?

    https://www.eroticmonkey.ch/rayne-es...vidence-862625

    Is this maybe girl legit? Any one know if she's worth it?

  3. #14873
    Quote Originally Posted by Hyperion11  [View Original Post]
    Do you know if she allows CIM?
    BBBJ? Greek?

  4. #14872

    Destiny

    Quote Originally Posted by PewPewPewPew  [View Original Post]
    I want to see Destiny but there were a few comments from a few months back that she is only seeing regulars. Any regulars of her know if that is still the case?
    I saw her last week and she said she is only seeing regular customers.

  5. #14871
    Senior Member


    Posts: 4544
    Quote Originally Posted by Homer1123  [View Original Post]
    Has anyone gotten ahold of her recently within the month? Tried messaging her from this most recent ad and the one about a month and a half ago and nothing.

    https://providence.skipthegames.com/...o/691003447054
    You think she's cute with all those makeup on?

  6. #14870
    Quote Originally Posted by Dlqcpvd  [View Original Post]
    Saw her today. She's short and a bit bigger than she is in the photo, but in general her body is in shape. Good attitude, GFF. I probably won't go back because I feel she's kind of dominating and not submissive enough. She also lacks the charm that Vlada has. Unfortunately, it's unclear when Vlada will come back. I also hope they can get Dinara or Alisa or Valery back.
    Do you know if she allows CIM?

  7. #14869

    Pretty face

    Has anyone gotten ahold of her recently within the month? Tried messaging her from this most recent ad and the one about a month and a half ago and nothing.

    https://providence.skipthegames.com/...o/691003447054

  8. #14868
    Senior Member


    Posts: 4544

    Jasmine

    Quote Originally Posted by Shaggy2884  [View Original Post]
    I have been seeing her every week for about a year. Best GFE ever had! She is worth much more than she charges. Better than most of the girls that charge $400 or more for an hour. If I could see her more than once a week I would without hesitation. If you can't see her Samara is good but no one compares to Jasmine MEB.
    Please can you recommend me also. I have been trying to see her since last year but only got responded once last year. So the more recommend, the better.

  9. #14867

    Jasmine

    Quote Originally Posted by Lavar74  [View Original Post]
    I've seen her every Saturday for the last month and a half. She's around on weekends but she's only seeing guys that she knows right now. Nothing changed about her. Still sexy af and gives one of the best bbbjs I've had. I can pretty much do as I please at this point because I've seen her so many times. She did mention that if she starts seeing new clients it won't be for a while and the 100/200 rate would be out the window for them so be prepared to pay more if you're trying to see her for the first time.
    I have been seeing her every week for about a year. Best GFE ever had! She is worth much more than she charges. Better than most of the girls that charge $400 or more for an hour. If I could see her more than once a week I would without hesitation. If you can't see her Samara is good but no one compares to Jasmine MEB.

  10. #14866

    Martina at Olita

    Saw her today. She's short and a bit bigger than she is in the photo, but in general her body is in shape. Good attitude, GFF. I probably won't go back because I feel she's kind of dominating and not submissive enough. She also lacks the charm that Vlada has. Unfortunately, it's unclear when Vlada will come back. I also hope they can get Dinara or Alisa or Valery back.

  11. #14865

    Destiny?

    I want to see Destiny but there were a few comments from a few months back that she is only seeing regulars. Any regulars of her know if that is still the case?

  12. #14864
    Quote Originally Posted by TFrost  [View Original Post]

    still around?

    https://tryst.link/escort/belle-sinclair - I have not seen her in some years. She was fun when I saw her and could take a pounding.
    I inseminated her 7 years ago. Maybe your visit was more recent? For how she looked 7 years ago, see the pictures in my post 11264, here:

    http://www.usasexguide.nl/forum/show...691&viewfull=1#post4898691.

  13. #14863
    Quote Originally Posted by Style20  [View Original Post]
    Can you recommend a friend?

    I have been trying to see her but she's hard to get a hold of.
    I sent you a DM at Style20.

  14. #14862
    Senior Member


    Posts: 4544
    Quote Originally Posted by Lavar74  [View Original Post]
    I've seen her every Saturday for the last month and a half. She's around on weekends but she's only seeing guys that she knows right now. Nothing changed about her. Still sexy af and gives one of the best bbbjs I've had. I can pretty much do as I please at this point because I've seen her so many times. She did mention that if she starts seeing new clients it won't be for a while and the 100/200 rate would be out the window for them so be prepared to pay more if you're trying to see her for the first time.
    Can you recommend a friend?

    I have been trying to see her but she's hard to get a hold of.

  15. #14861

    Robbery

    Quote Originally Posted by Filonius12  [View Original Post]
    This one got me for 80 bucks. Met her picked her up seemed really chill. Rough but chill. Ask to stop off at the store to grab cigs. My stupid ass gave her the loot. Never came back out and certainly wasn't going in to get her. Stay away. Straight thief.
    Thanks for the tip (anyway). Sorry she got you but always helpful when someone shares the info with fellow mongers.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms

Protected by Copyscape