Find Your New Baby
Ferrant Lax Mexico City
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts

Thread: Strip Club Reports

+ Add Report
Page 365 of 553 FirstFirst ... 265 315 355 356 357 358 359 360 361 362 363 364 365 366 367 368 369 370 371 372 373 374 375 415 465 ... LastLast
Results 5,461 to 5,475 of 8287
Come enjoy your Perfect Massage
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #2827

    Samba the greek freak is back

    BbGreek in the private for 200. Gape!

    Samba is good for one thing.
    Pandoras

  2. #2826

    Yeah

    Quote Originally Posted by Jonderin  [View Original Post]
    Yep, that's her. She has no idea what she's doing. Zero extras. Didn't even give a proper lap dance. It was more of an air dance with minimal anything.

    I should have known she was awful when I saw others only get one dance from her.
    One and done is a Telltale sign. And the few times I've seen her in the club, she's frowning. Maybe some guys are into that but for me it doesn't do a thing.

  3. #2825
    Quote Originally Posted by AuroraGuy69  [View Original Post]
    Any recommendation then from all the local clubs on FS.
    You've asked that question multiple times in the street walker and AMP threads as well. You're looking for BBFS with a younger than 25 year old hottie. Nobody is that perfect.

    Do some searches, visit the places you usually go, you'll find some good ones but not perfect ones.

  4. #2824
    I have banned this troll many times but like herpes he just won't go away. I'm not banning him again, if his stupidity bothers you put him on your ignore list.


    Posts: 878
    Quote Originally Posted by TakemyLoad  [View Original Post]
    BBBJCIM from Nadia at Pandoras. 120.
    I paid 150. Shoot.

  5. #2823
    Quote Originally Posted by Jonderin  [View Original Post]
    Yep, that's her. She has no idea what she's doing. Zero extras. Didn't even give a proper lap dance. It was more of an air dance with minimal anything.

    I should have known she was awful when I saw others only get one dance from her.
    Any recommendation then from all the local clubs on FS.

  6. #2822
    Quote Originally Posted by TheMightyQuinn  [View Original Post]
    I think that's Barbie.
    Yep, that's her. She has no idea what she's doing. Zero extras. Didn't even give a proper lap dance. It was more of an air dance with minimal anything.

    I should have known she was awful when I saw others only get one dance from her.

  7. #2821
    Quote Originally Posted by TheMightyQuinn  [View Original Post]
    I think that's Barbie.
    Yup it is. Anyone know what she offers?

  8. #2820

    Barbie

    Quote Originally Posted by AuroraGuy69  [View Original Post]
    Is black tight body. Anyone seems her before? She has a photo on Pandora's IG story right now.
    I think that's Barbie.

  9. #2819

    Barbie from Pandora's

    Quote Originally Posted by TakemyLoad  [View Original Post]
    BBBJCIM from Nadia at Pandoras. 120.
    Is black tight body. Anyone seems her before? She has a photo on Pandora's IG story right now.

  10. #2818

    Strippers and extras

    Most strippers don't have what it takes to make the money without doing extras. To do that you need both serious good looks, social skills, and also business skills. Most girls on the pole don't have all three of those.

  11. #2817
    Quote Originally Posted by Martinh  [View Original Post]
    I guess I am in the small group that would like to fuck a hot stripper.
    Believe it or not, you probably are. We have been warped by this site and think that all men are running to the clubs for "extras". The real world is different. Guys that are married and in serious relationships that don't cheat will go to the club, get some dances, flirt, get boobs shoved in their face and go home happy. That is actually the purpose of the club. They don't go there every week to fuck an overpriced hooker. So, no, I wouldn't take them to a club where all the guys are there trying to get their dick sucked or trying to fuck someone, I'd take them to a place where they can interact and have a good time with some hot women without her trying to get an extra few hundred out of them for a fuck.

  12. #2816

    Nadia at Pandoras

    BBBJCIM from Nadia at Pandoras. 120.

  13. #2815
    Quote Originally Posted by TheMightyQuinn  [View Original Post]
    Maybe things are different at night but Seattle clubs aren't really group places. I always think Pandora's is best flying solo. At least Kittens you could hit the bar next door. Maybe a DV club.
    Yes, I agree 100% the bar at Kitten's is good for having a few drinks beforehand. The Vu-Club near the stadiums also has big screen TVs that occasionally show sports. My 2 c.

  14. #2814
    Quote Originally Posted by Michael1967  [View Original Post]
    I would choose Kittens for a party. Remember, most guys like to have fun with strippers but really aren't interested in fucking them. We're on a sex site. We're different.
    I guess I am in the small group that would like to fuck a hot stripper.

  15. #2813
    Quote Originally Posted by SomeOne8492  [View Original Post]
    Two Fridays ago I was talking with one of Pandora dancer (Philippina maybe? Not my type and dance wasn't great but she was friendly enough) and jokingly asked her out and invited to my place after club closed. Drove her home, she took shower, gave her deep massages, then I laid down so she can give me massage but she gave me bs massage (not even a halfass one) and said "I'm tired" and went to sleep on couch.

    I was dumbfounded but thought "eh maybe next time. " and I went to bed. Next morning, had coffee at nearby cafe, drove her back to club, went home and rubbed one out.

    Went to Pandora last Friday and she was there. Since it was raining so hard she didn't want to drive home in Kent or Renton and asked if she could stay at my place. I said yes and took her home. She took shower, I waited in my bed, then she went straight to the couch and went to sleep. I was quite annoyed and was reluctant for coffee next morning so just did Starbucks drive through.

    Then she had audacity of ordering not one but two grande drinks. Didn't even ask by "can I have xxx? Just went "I'll have grande xxx and yyy".

    I had enough and showed my frustration by dropping her off at other side of street from Pandora but she didn't get the message and said "you're making me cross the road?" I rolled my eyes and said "yeah right. Why did stripper cross the road. " Thought it was clever joke and she laughed but said "you're so stupid!

    Dumbkopf hundin You couldn't open childproofed ibuprofen bottle that morning.

    So yeah. I'll keep asking out my actual fav girl from pandora.
    Did you pay her to spend the night with you?

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies

Protected by Copyscape