Rubrankings.com
Ferrant Lax Mexico City
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts

Thread: Strip Club Reports

+ Add Report
Page 366 of 552 FirstFirst ... 266 316 356 357 358 359 360 361 362 363 364 365 366 367 368 369 370 371 372 373 374 375 376 416 466 ... LastLast
Results 5,476 to 5,490 of 8276
Come enjoy your Perfect Massage
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #2801
    Quote Originally Posted by TheMightyQuinn  [View Original Post]
    Maybe things are different at night but Seattle clubs aren't really group places. I always think Pandora's is best flying solo. At least Kittens you could hit the bar next door. Maybe a DV club.
    Yes, I agree 100% the bar at Kitten's is good for having a few drinks beforehand. The Vu-Club near the stadiums also has big screen TVs that occasionally show sports. My 2 c.

  2. #2800
    Quote Originally Posted by Michael1967  [View Original Post]
    I would choose Kittens for a party. Remember, most guys like to have fun with strippers but really aren't interested in fucking them. We're on a sex site. We're different.
    I guess I am in the small group that would like to fuck a hot stripper.

  3. #2799
    Quote Originally Posted by SomeOne8492  [View Original Post]
    Two Fridays ago I was talking with one of Pandora dancer (Philippina maybe? Not my type and dance wasn't great but she was friendly enough) and jokingly asked her out and invited to my place after club closed. Drove her home, she took shower, gave her deep massages, then I laid down so she can give me massage but she gave me bs massage (not even a halfass one) and said "I'm tired" and went to sleep on couch.

    I was dumbfounded but thought "eh maybe next time. " and I went to bed. Next morning, had coffee at nearby cafe, drove her back to club, went home and rubbed one out.

    Went to Pandora last Friday and she was there. Since it was raining so hard she didn't want to drive home in Kent or Renton and asked if she could stay at my place. I said yes and took her home. She took shower, I waited in my bed, then she went straight to the couch and went to sleep. I was quite annoyed and was reluctant for coffee next morning so just did Starbucks drive through.

    Then she had audacity of ordering not one but two grande drinks. Didn't even ask by "can I have xxx? Just went "I'll have grande xxx and yyy".

    I had enough and showed my frustration by dropping her off at other side of street from Pandora but she didn't get the message and said "you're making me cross the road?" I rolled my eyes and said "yeah right. Why did stripper cross the road. " Thought it was clever joke and she laughed but said "you're so stupid!

    Dumbkopf hundin You couldn't open childproofed ibuprofen bottle that morning.

    So yeah. I'll keep asking out my actual fav girl from pandora.
    Did you pay her to spend the night with you?

  4. #2798

    One question.

    Quote Originally Posted by SomeOne8492  [View Original Post]
    Two Fridays ago I was talking with one of Pandora dancer (Philippina maybe? Not my type and dance wasn't great but she was friendly enough) and jokingly asked her out and invited to my place after club closed. Drove her home, she took shower, gave her deep massages, then I laid down so she can give me massage but she gave me bs massage (not even a halfass one) and said "I'm tired" and went to sleep on couch.

    ...
    Did you ever just ask her to fuck?

    Sometimes, especially in these decadent times, it is better to be explicit and put the girl on the spot. At least that way you know where you stand.

  5. #2797
    I am a troll, ignore me


    Posts: 239
    Quote Originally Posted by SomeOne8492  [View Original Post]
    Went to Pandora last Friday and she was there. Since it was raining so hard she didn't want to drive home in Kent or Renton and asked if she could stay at my place. I said yes and took her home. She took shower, I waited in my bed, then she went straight to the couch and went to sleep. I was quite annoyed and was reluctant for coffee next morning so just did Starbucks drive through.I had enough and showed my frustration by dropping her off at other side of street from Pandora but she didn't get the message and said "you're making me cross the road?" I rolled my eyes and said "yeah right. Why did stripper cross the road. " .
    In my opinion, totally wrong approach. It's really not costing you much. Nice her to death. They have a shell to protect themselves. If you can break through that shell and establish some level of trust the rewards can be phenomenal. Sex workers. And yes strippers are sex workers. Are people with feelings and needs.

  6. #2796
    Quote Originally Posted by TheMightyQuinn  [View Original Post]
    Maybe things are different at night but Seattle clubs aren't really group places. I always think Pandora's is best flying solo. At least Kittens you could hit the bar next door. Maybe a DV club.
    I would choose Kittens for a party. Remember, most guys like to have fun with strippers but really aren't interested in fucking them. We're on a sex site. We're different.

  7. #2795

    Maybe not

    Quote Originally Posted by EnderWiggins  [View Original Post]
    Looking for a place for a buddies party. Everyone talking about Pandoras so sounds like that will be the choice. Anything I should know before bringing the guys. Good girls, what to say / do type stuff. Intel would be great. Either on here or in a DM. Thank you.
    Maybe things are different at night but Seattle clubs aren't really group places. I always think Pandora's is best flying solo. At least Kittens you could hit the bar next door. Maybe a DV club.

  8. #2794

    Bachelor Party

    Looking for a place for a buddies party. Everyone talking about Pandoras so sounds like that will be the choice. Anything I should know before bringing the guys. Good girls, what to say / do type stuff. Intel would be great. Either on here or in a DM. Thank you.

  9. #2793
    Quote Originally Posted by TheMightyQuinn  [View Original Post]
    She is very service oriented and aims to please.
    I sent that her line?

  10. #2792

    Barista suki

    Quote Originally Posted by Madcat1795  [View Original Post]
    Definitely BaristaSuki. Are her dances worth a trip down there?
    She's so hot. Any intel on her dances?

  11. #2791

    Ymmv

    Please remember that the services provided in the club are always YMMV.

    Factors like manager on duty, crowd and how much money she has made already will affect services.

  12. #2790
    Quote Originally Posted by CoronaLime  [View Original Post]
    Pandoras. Wear a mask.
    Thanks. I'm learning much about how to go about business at the AMP. How's the game played there. Pretty straightforward? Be respectful, give a whisper about what I'm looking for?

  13. #2789
    I have banned this troll many times but like herpes he just won't go away. I'm not banning him again, if his stupidity bothers you put him on your ignore list.


    Posts: 878
    Quote Originally Posted by WaRubMonger  [View Original Post]
    So haven't been to a club in a long time but may have to add a visit to my mongering habits. Covid protocol these days? Best club and etiquette if I'm looking for a nice busty kinda trashy dirty talk handy?
    Pandoras. Wear a mask.

  14. #2788
    So haven't been to a club in a long time but may have to add a visit to my mongering habits. Covid protocol these days? Best club and etiquette if I'm looking for a nice busty kinda trashy dirty talk handy?

  15. #2787
    I have banned this troll many times but like herpes he just won't go away. I'm not banning him again, if his stupidity bothers you put him on your ignore list.


    Posts: 878

    Club Insta

    Here are a couple of instagram for the clubs.

    You can see some dancers in the lineups.

    Pandora's.

    https://www.instagram.com/pandoras.seattle/

    The Playground (Formerly the Sands).

    https://www.instagram.com/theplaygroundcabaret/

    For those asking what dancers look like or when they work.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms

Protected by Copyscape