Find Your New Baby
Ferrant Lax Mexico City
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination

Thread: Strip Club Reports

+ Add Report
Page 365 of 552 FirstFirst ... 265 315 355 356 357 358 359 360 361 362 363 364 365 366 367 368 369 370 371 372 373 374 375 415 465 ... LastLast
Results 5,461 to 5,475 of 8276
Enjoy the Experience
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #2816

    The Brazilian at Kittens. Anyone?

    Ma boys, there's a barista I've been following for a while up in brothel who is Brazilian, and very friendly at the window. She recently started at Kittens on Friday nights (I believe) and posted on her IG "ask for the Brazilian. " She is a 9/10 and has a very forward attitude. It wouldn't surprise me if she offered more, but she's also new so who knows. Did anyone give her a try?

  2. #2815
    I have banned this troll many times but like herpes he just won't go away. I'm not banning him again, if his stupidity bothers you put him on your ignore list.


    Posts: 878
    Quote Originally Posted by ManuelPaisa69  [View Original Post]
    You are a brave man, I wouldn't go bare in any of the girlsthatwork there or any SW as a matter of fact.
    Thank you for sharing that.

  3. #2814

    Risky

    You are a brave man, I wouldn't go bare in any of the girlsthatwork there or any SW as a matter of fact.

    Quote Originally Posted by GangBangLeader  [View Original Post]
    BbGreek in the private for 200. Gape!

    Samba is good for one thing.
    Pandoras

  4. #2813

    Samba the greek freak is back

    BbGreek in the private for 200. Gape!

    Samba is good for one thing.
    Pandoras

  5. #2812

    Yeah

    Quote Originally Posted by Jonderin  [View Original Post]
    Yep, that's her. She has no idea what she's doing. Zero extras. Didn't even give a proper lap dance. It was more of an air dance with minimal anything.

    I should have known she was awful when I saw others only get one dance from her.
    One and done is a Telltale sign. And the few times I've seen her in the club, she's frowning. Maybe some guys are into that but for me it doesn't do a thing.

  6. #2811
    Quote Originally Posted by AuroraGuy69  [View Original Post]
    Any recommendation then from all the local clubs on FS.
    You've asked that question multiple times in the street walker and AMP threads as well. You're looking for BBFS with a younger than 25 year old hottie. Nobody is that perfect.

    Do some searches, visit the places you usually go, you'll find some good ones but not perfect ones.

  7. #2810
    I have banned this troll many times but like herpes he just won't go away. I'm not banning him again, if his stupidity bothers you put him on your ignore list.


    Posts: 878
    Quote Originally Posted by TakemyLoad  [View Original Post]
    BBBJCIM from Nadia at Pandoras. 120.
    I paid 150. Shoot.

  8. #2809
    Quote Originally Posted by Jonderin  [View Original Post]
    Yep, that's her. She has no idea what she's doing. Zero extras. Didn't even give a proper lap dance. It was more of an air dance with minimal anything.

    I should have known she was awful when I saw others only get one dance from her.
    Any recommendation then from all the local clubs on FS.

  9. #2808
    Quote Originally Posted by TheMightyQuinn  [View Original Post]
    I think that's Barbie.
    Yep, that's her. She has no idea what she's doing. Zero extras. Didn't even give a proper lap dance. It was more of an air dance with minimal anything.

    I should have known she was awful when I saw others only get one dance from her.

  10. #2807
    Quote Originally Posted by TheMightyQuinn  [View Original Post]
    I think that's Barbie.
    Yup it is. Anyone know what she offers?

  11. #2806

    Barbie

    Quote Originally Posted by AuroraGuy69  [View Original Post]
    Is black tight body. Anyone seems her before? She has a photo on Pandora's IG story right now.
    I think that's Barbie.

  12. #2805

    Barbie from Pandora's

    Quote Originally Posted by TakemyLoad  [View Original Post]
    BBBJCIM from Nadia at Pandoras. 120.
    Is black tight body. Anyone seems her before? She has a photo on Pandora's IG story right now.

  13. #2804

    Strippers and extras

    Most strippers don't have what it takes to make the money without doing extras. To do that you need both serious good looks, social skills, and also business skills. Most girls on the pole don't have all three of those.

  14. #2803
    Quote Originally Posted by Martinh  [View Original Post]
    I guess I am in the small group that would like to fuck a hot stripper.
    Believe it or not, you probably are. We have been warped by this site and think that all men are running to the clubs for "extras". The real world is different. Guys that are married and in serious relationships that don't cheat will go to the club, get some dances, flirt, get boobs shoved in their face and go home happy. That is actually the purpose of the club. They don't go there every week to fuck an overpriced hooker. So, no, I wouldn't take them to a club where all the guys are there trying to get their dick sucked or trying to fuck someone, I'd take them to a place where they can interact and have a good time with some hot women without her trying to get an extra few hundred out of them for a fuck.

  15. #2802

    Nadia at Pandoras

    BBBJCIM from Nadia at Pandoras. 120.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
Best Escorts

Protected by Copyscape