Find Your New Baby
Ferrant Lax Mexico City
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Escorts
Best Escorts

Thread: Strip Club Reports

+ Add Report
Page 366 of 553 FirstFirst ... 266 316 356 357 358 359 360 361 362 363 364 365 366 367 368 369 370 371 372 373 374 375 376 416 466 ... LastLast
Results 5,476 to 5,490 of 8286
Come Relax
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #2811
    I am a troll, ignore me


    Posts: 239
    Quote Originally Posted by SomeOne8492  [View Original Post]
    Went to Pandora last Friday and she was there. Since it was raining so hard she didn't want to drive home in Kent or Renton and asked if she could stay at my place. I said yes and took her home. She took shower, I waited in my bed, then she went straight to the couch and went to sleep. I was quite annoyed and was reluctant for coffee next morning so just did Starbucks drive through.I had enough and showed my frustration by dropping her off at other side of street from Pandora but she didn't get the message and said "you're making me cross the road?" I rolled my eyes and said "yeah right. Why did stripper cross the road. " .
    In my opinion, totally wrong approach. It's really not costing you much. Nice her to death. They have a shell to protect themselves. If you can break through that shell and establish some level of trust the rewards can be phenomenal. Sex workers. And yes strippers are sex workers. Are people with feelings and needs.

  2. #2810
    Quote Originally Posted by TheMightyQuinn  [View Original Post]
    Maybe things are different at night but Seattle clubs aren't really group places. I always think Pandora's is best flying solo. At least Kittens you could hit the bar next door. Maybe a DV club.
    I would choose Kittens for a party. Remember, most guys like to have fun with strippers but really aren't interested in fucking them. We're on a sex site. We're different.

  3. #2809

    Maybe not

    Quote Originally Posted by EnderWiggins  [View Original Post]
    Looking for a place for a buddies party. Everyone talking about Pandoras so sounds like that will be the choice. Anything I should know before bringing the guys. Good girls, what to say / do type stuff. Intel would be great. Either on here or in a DM. Thank you.
    Maybe things are different at night but Seattle clubs aren't really group places. I always think Pandora's is best flying solo. At least Kittens you could hit the bar next door. Maybe a DV club.

  4. #2808

    Bachelor Party

    Looking for a place for a buddies party. Everyone talking about Pandoras so sounds like that will be the choice. Anything I should know before bringing the guys. Good girls, what to say / do type stuff. Intel would be great. Either on here or in a DM. Thank you.

  5. #2807
    Quote Originally Posted by TheMightyQuinn  [View Original Post]
    She is very service oriented and aims to please.
    I sent that her line?

  6. #2806

    Barista suki

    Quote Originally Posted by Madcat1795  [View Original Post]
    Definitely BaristaSuki. Are her dances worth a trip down there?
    She's so hot. Any intel on her dances?

  7. #2805

    Ymmv

    Please remember that the services provided in the club are always YMMV.

    Factors like manager on duty, crowd and how much money she has made already will affect services.

  8. #2804
    Quote Originally Posted by CoronaLime  [View Original Post]
    Pandoras. Wear a mask.
    Thanks. I'm learning much about how to go about business at the AMP. How's the game played there. Pretty straightforward? Be respectful, give a whisper about what I'm looking for?

  9. #2803
    I have banned this troll many times but like herpes he just won't go away. I'm not banning him again, if his stupidity bothers you put him on your ignore list.


    Posts: 878
    Quote Originally Posted by WaRubMonger  [View Original Post]
    So haven't been to a club in a long time but may have to add a visit to my mongering habits. Covid protocol these days? Best club and etiquette if I'm looking for a nice busty kinda trashy dirty talk handy?
    Pandoras. Wear a mask.

  10. #2802
    So haven't been to a club in a long time but may have to add a visit to my mongering habits. Covid protocol these days? Best club and etiquette if I'm looking for a nice busty kinda trashy dirty talk handy?

  11. #2801
    I have banned this troll many times but like herpes he just won't go away. I'm not banning him again, if his stupidity bothers you put him on your ignore list.


    Posts: 878

    Club Insta

    Here are a couple of instagram for the clubs.

    You can see some dancers in the lineups.

    Pandora's.

    https://www.instagram.com/pandoras.seattle/

    The Playground (Formerly the Sands).

    https://www.instagram.com/theplaygroundcabaret/

    For those asking what dancers look like or when they work.

  12. #2800

    Damn!

    Quote Originally Posted by SomeOne8492  [View Original Post]
    Two Fridays ago I was talking with one of Pandora dancer (Philippina maybe? Not my type and dance wasn't great but she was friendly enough) and jokingly asked her out and invited to my place after club closed. Drove her home, she took shower, gave her deep massages, then I laid down so she can give me massage but she gave me bs massage (not even a halfass one) and said "I'm tired" and went to sleep on couch.

    I was dumbfounded but thought "eh maybe next time. " and I went to bed. Next morning, had coffee at nearby cafe, drove her back to club, went home and rubbed one out.

    Went to Pandora last Friday and she was there. Since it was raining so hard she didn't want to drive home in Kent or Renton and asked if she could stay at my place. I said yes and took her home. She took shower, I waited in my bed, then she went straight to the couch and went to sleep. I was quite annoyed and was reluctant for coffee next morning so just did Starbucks drive through.

    Then she had audacity of ordering not one but two grande drinks. Didn't even ask by "can I have xxx? Just went "I'll have grande xxx and yyy".

    I had enough and showed my frustration by dropping her off at other side of street from Pandora but she didn't get the message and said "you're making me cross the road?" I rolled my eyes and said "yeah right. Why did stripper cross the road. " Thought it was clever joke and she laughed but said "you're so stupid!

    Dumbkopf hundin You couldn't open childproofed ibuprofen bottle that morning.

    So yeah. I'll keep asking out my actual fav girl from pandora.
    Thats cold blooded brother, maybe you weren't direct with her enough. She coulda at least gave you a HJ for you wasting your energy time and gas and coffee. She def took advantage and felt she found a sucker. Glad you cut it off before a 3rd, 4th or 5th. The audacity hahaha!

  13. #2799

    Took a dancer home expecting otc fun but noooope

    Two Fridays ago I was talking with one of Pandora dancer (Philippina maybe? Not my type and dance wasn't great but she was friendly enough) and jokingly asked her out and invited to my place after club closed. Drove her home, she took shower, gave her deep massages, then I laid down so she can give me massage but she gave me bs massage (not even a halfass one) and said "I'm tired" and went to sleep on couch.

    I was dumbfounded but thought "eh maybe next time. " and I went to bed. Next morning, had coffee at nearby cafe, drove her back to club, went home and rubbed one out.

    Went to Pandora last Friday and she was there. Since it was raining so hard she didn't want to drive home in Kent or Renton and asked if she could stay at my place. I said yes and took her home. She took shower, I waited in my bed, then she went straight to the couch and went to sleep. I was quite annoyed and was reluctant for coffee next morning so just did Starbucks drive through.

    Then she had audacity of ordering not one but two grande drinks. Didn't even ask by "can I have xxx? Just went "I'll have grande xxx and yyy".

    I had enough and showed my frustration by dropping her off at other side of street from Pandora but she didn't get the message and said "you're making me cross the road?" I rolled my eyes and said "yeah right. Why did stripper cross the road. " Thought it was clever joke and she laughed but said "you're so stupid!

    Dumbkopf hundin… You couldn't open childproofed ibuprofen bottle that morning.

    So yeah. I'll keep asking out my actual fav girl from pandora.

  14. #2798
    What's her IG name?

    Quote Originally Posted by TiredFrog  [View Original Post]
    Thanks, I've been talking with her on IG, will be heading down to meet her today.

  15. #2797

    Lol

    Quote Originally Posted by MarkoRamius  [View Original Post]
    When they say that, the translation is that they have enough guys on their rotation right now and don't need another one.

    I've never met a stripper who worked for more than a year who wasn't doing outside work.
    True shit my friend!

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts

Protected by Copyscape