Rubrankings.com
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 302 of 541 FirstFirst ... 202 252 292 293 294 295 296 297 298 299 300 301 302 303 304 305 306 307 308 309 310 311 312 352 402 ... LastLast
Results 4,516 to 4,530 of 8113
Melody Spa Tucson
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #3598

    Thank you!

    Quote Originally Posted by ILoveTucson  [View Original Post]
    Tried to TOFTT on your second post (Lizzie). Went to her incall near Ina and I-10. Met her outside. She is cute in a sleazy kind of way and looked a lot like her pics. Made some small talk. She seemed a little high, but nice, so we went back to her room. Made the big mistake of paying ahead of time for 30 minutes! She showered then said she had to go pay for another day for the room as it was checkout time (sounded reasonable as it was checkout time). I insisted she leave her bag and phone in the room, which she did. Waited 30 minutes and she never returned. I checked her phone which had been pinging like crazy. Full of messages from guys wanting to know why she had stood them up! There was nothing of real value in her bag. The receipt from her hotel had a generic name on it which I'm sure was fake. I just now noticed that she posts with different phone numbers. The phone she left behind looked like a new IPhone. Thought about taking it with me, but didn't want to dig a deeper hole with regard to possible trouble. First time I have been scammed in 25 years. I don't like losing the $200, but my pride is hurt worse! I hadn't tried an escort in over a year due to what looks like terrible choices. Looks like back to the AMPs for me! I hope this this helps you guys!
    I'm sorry to hear this happened. Sucks.

    I've lived in a couple of different places, but Tucson for me is the most difficult place to simply just find someone who "shows up". Seriously.

    Thanks for the info so the rest of us don't get screwed.

  2. #3597

    She Flaked on Me

    Quote Originally Posted by AzBalling12  [View Original Post]
    https://tucson.skipthegames.com/fema...o/778748642837

    So I've tried to see "Tesla" 2 days in a row now and it just ain't happening. She has been quick with the communication so that's been great. Claims to have open availability. Tried to set something up with her yesterday but had issues getting a dog sitter. Tried again today and she had the same issues come up! Anyone else have trouble with her? Is she worth to try again or is this a blessing in disguise for me. Appreciate any info!
    I contacted her a few months ago, hoping to set up a meeting the next day for 90 min, and she said she only took same-day appointments. So I contacted her the next day and she said sure. Then she said that she had to wait until later. Then she said that she didn't do 90 min, and why did I want to set something up in advance. Then she said that she thought I was scamming her, and ghosted.

    All because I wanted her to simply agree to meet the next day for a specific time period.

  3. #3596

    New To the Forum

    Hey all,

    I am new here to the forum, and somewhat new to Tucson. I've seen a few girls, and been ghosted by many more. I don't know what it is about Tucson providers, but seeing someone here seems to have worse luck than betting it all on a single number at roulette.

    Anyway, I'll post up some of my experiences here later, but I'm curious if anyone knows:

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...ucson/67547631

    Or.

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...ucson/67539013

    I have tried to contact Liz in the past only to get absolutely no response up or down. Is she even real? The other I've seen ads for a while now, and says that she has reviews here, but I haven't seen anything on her.

    Thank you all for doing this great service letting us know who is real and who plays games.

  4. #3595

    Mariposa

    Has anyone seen Mariposa recently? Wondering if she is still around Tucson. PM's also welcomed.

  5. #3594

    Bri / Tina / Dimples / Brittany

    Quote Originally Posted by MotorboatJones  [View Original Post]
    I have tried several times with this one because something about her intrigued me too. Probably because she looks nuts. She is all that, just nuts. She is constantly moving apartments and locations but never gives up the actual apt # or address numbers, one of the two.

    Gave her several tries because she kept saying she is new to this and I bought it for a while. After being stranded each time, I finally gave up. Please post a review if you ever get to see her face-to-face.

    Last time was a house over by Ajo & I-19. Sent several messages that I was there and coming to the door. No responses. Knock on the door, some old guy with few teeth barks at me, "what do you want? I said, sorry, wrong house and got out. She texted me back with, don't ever knock on my door. WTF? She never told me not to and didn't respond to texts for several minutes. Gave up for good.
    I reviewed her in June two years ago. First, her face looses like the girl in the pics, but she is probably 20 or 30 pounds heavier. I saw her at an apt. Off Drexel the first time and then at a house off of 12th the second time. Both times opted for BBBJ, not great, not bad. She definitely rushed it, as in she just needed some $ so it was a race. I haven't been back since, the first time though she did kind of get upset when I blew in her mouth, the second time was on her chest. Best of luck.

  6. #3593

    Bri

    The photo previously posted looks an awful lot like "Dimples" (and she worked under one or more other names) from four or five years back. Not 100% sure, but I think that's her, just all dolled up. If so, big yawn, waste of time and money.

  7. #3592
    Shill for Melody Spa, if you think I'm wrong check his posting history and see how he writes about Melody and look how he writes for everybody else


    Posts: 828

    Bri

    I have tried several times with this one because something about her intrigued me too. Probably because she looks nuts. She is all that, just nuts. She is constantly moving apartments and locations but never gives up the actual apt # or address numbers, one of the two.

    Gave her several tries because she kept saying she is new to this and I bought it for a while. After being stranded each time, I finally gave up. Please post a review if you ever get to see her face-to-face.

    Last time was a house over by Ajo & I-19. Sent several messages that I was there and coming to the door. No responses. Knock on the door, some old guy with few teeth barks at me, "what do you want? I said, sorry, wrong house and got out. She texted me back with, don't ever knock on my door. WTF? She never told me not to and didn't respond to texts for several minutes. Gave up for good.

    Quote Originally Posted by DodgeBros  [View Original Post]
    Sorry my last post didn't work out the way I was hoping. Wanted to include her ad. I will include a photo on this post.

    Have seen Bri advertise in STG on and off for a while. I did an image search to make sure her pics were real but can not find any reviews on line for her. I contacted her and she responded right back. She is staying off Irvington and Palo Verde. There is something about those crazy eyes that intrigue me. Has anyone spent time with her?

  8. #3591
    Quote Originally Posted by GreatExpecta  [View Original Post]
    In my experience, anyone asking to deposit via a cash app, or requesting you get gift cards is fatal red sign and I will always block. Now, they may string you on before they tell you like when you are on the way to their supposed incall that they want a picture of a driver's license, have a cash app, want a gift card, etc. My most recent experience was after a short message to a provider just asking if she was still in Tucson. Two days later she replied saying her manager said he was having problems with me from other girls and that I was in trouble and needed to contact him. I just deleted the text, but two days later, I got another text saying the guy was an administrator of the the site and I had to pay for the trouble I had caused. They went so far as to attach pics of seemingly bloodied and unconscious guys lying the streets telling me I was next if I didn't contact them. I deleted that text too (I have a secure app number) as there is no way he even knows what city I'm in, much less who I am and is feeding on fear mongers may have on being outted. I say this, as we need to keep our wits about us and not to be afraid to walk away at any point. Be safe out there!
    She is truly a piece of work. So, I'm at work right taking break in my car. All of a sudden, I get another message from her. See the screenshot. As I stated, I delete the other messages. Now, I'm going to pump up the volume and block her. She needs to get off her gps high horse.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Screenshot_20210922-141034_Messages.jpg‎  

  9. #3590
    I haven't seen her ad, please share the link.

    Quote Originally Posted by DodgeBros  [View Original Post]
    Sorry my last post didn't work out the way I was hoping. Wanted to include her ad. I will include a photo on this post.

    Have seen Bri advertise in STG on and off for a while. I did an image search to make sure her pics were real but can not find any reviews on line for her. I contacted her and she responded right back. She is staying off Irvington and Palo Verde. There is something about those crazy eyes that intrigue me. Has anyone spent time with her?

  10. #3589

    Gal near Rincon HS

    Quote Originally Posted by TStrong520  [View Original Post]
    Was FS on the table?
    I didn't ask and she didn't offer.

  11. #3588

    STG Latina Bri

    Sorry my last post didn't work out the way I was hoping. Wanted to include her ad. I will include a photo on this post.

    Have seen Bri advertise in STG on and off for a while. I did an image search to make sure her pics were real but can not find any reviews on line for her. I contacted her and she responded right back. She is staying off Irvington and Palo Verde. There is something about those crazy eyes that intrigue me. Has anyone spent time with her?
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails nzg5njmzmti4zmjimmi4zdixywnkogfmyte2yzm0ntkymgnjyg.jpg.jpeg.jpg‎  

  12. #3587

    STG Latina

    I have seen Bri advertise in STG on and off for a while. I did an image search to make sure her pics were real but can not find any reviews on line for her. I contacted her and she responded right back. She is staying off Irvington and Palo Verde. There is something about those crazy eyes that intrigue me. Has anyone spent time with her?

    We use cookies to ensure that we give you the best experience on our website. By continuing to browse this site you permit us to place cookies on your browser and agree to our use of cookies. Review our cookies policy for details.

    "Accept cookies.

    What are cookies?

    Providers, we do not send out text messages ever, do not click on links from them.

    Signups will be open at the end of September, we apologize for the delay but we had some technical issues.

    Skip the games. Get satisfaction.

    Log in here.

    Find escorts."

  13. #3586
    Quote Originally Posted by GreatExpecta  [View Original Post]
    In my experience, anyone asking to deposit via a cash app, or requesting you get gift cards is fatal red sign and I will always block. Now, they may string you on before they tell you like when you are on the way to their supposed incall that they want a picture of a driver's license, have a cash app, want a gift card, etc. My most recent experience was after a short message to a provider just asking if she was still in Tucson. Two days later she replied saying her manager said he was having problems with me from other girls and that I was in trouble and needed to contact him. I just deleted the text, but two days later, I got another text saying the guy was an administrator of the the site and I had to pay for the trouble I had caused. They went so far as to attach pics of seemingly bloodied and unconscious guys lying the streets telling me I was next if I didn't contact them. I deleted that text too (I have a secure app number) as there is no way he even knows what city I'm in, much less who I am and is feeding on fear mongers may have on being outted. I say this, as we need to keep our wits about us and not to be afraid to walk away at any point. Be safe out there!
    You hit the nail on the head! Good looking out with the intel, and sharing your story. I'm seasoned enough not to send a selfie, play the cash app game, etc. As you eluded to, she is trying to manipulate the situation by saying it is to make sure that I keep the appointment. She is the one, who took almost two days to respond to my text. She isn't going to rob me. You can tell that she is full of herself by a couple of her rates, and looking for a assistant like she is a CFO of a finance company. I don't remember seeing a reviews for her on this forum. I have had one do an hr outcall for 100 donation. A couple have accepted 100 for hhr. Being a single man, I don't put up with a bunch of bs from women that aren't escorts. So, I'm definitely not going to pay to deal a woman with a extreme toxic personality. I'm about mutually beneficial rapports.

  14. #3585
    Quote Originally Posted by Perceptive41  [View Original Post]
    https://tucson.skipthegames.com/fema...g/436691006825

    Along with contacting Starr Saturday night, I texted this one. As I'm chillaxing at my apartment last night, she finally decided to respond at 9:30 pm saying. Sorry it took me forever to respond. LMK when you are free again! I texted back about an hour ago asking was that a yes to my 80 donation offer for QV. If so, I could be free tonight. She said sure I will accept that. Then, she asked if I have a cash app. For me, that is a red flag! Her next text is normal old cash is fine if you don't. I told her that I prefer the normal old cash route. I told her that I like to eat. Is that OK? She says not for 80, no. Then, she says if you would want to schedule something in advance. I ask for a small deposit to make sure that you keep the appointment. That is where the cash app comes in. I said thank you for your honesty. Enjoy the rest of your Tuesday. From her past posts, my perception radar was telling me that she has a princess personality type. My interaction with confirmed my suspicion. Last year, I was hanging out with one who post on STG for 60 qv every time. Her incall was a small apartment near DMAFB. She gave BBBJ, allowed DATY, enjoyed BBFS, and wanted a creampie special every time. She even swallowed one. If she wasn't so flaking and emotionally unstable, I would still be hanging out with her. Wasting my time is a sign of blatant disrespect in my book. I will deleting the text thread with this one and will not try to link up with her again.
    In my experience, anyone asking to deposit via a cash app, or requesting you get gift cards is fatal red sign and I will always block. Now, they may string you on before they tell you like when you are on the way to their supposed incall that they want a picture of a driver's license, have a cash app, want a gift card, etc. My most recent experience was after a short message to a provider just asking if she was still in Tucson. Two days later she replied saying her manager said he was having problems with me from other girls and that I was in trouble and needed to contact him. I just deleted the text, but two days later, I got another text saying the guy was an administrator of the the site and I had to pay for the trouble I had caused. They went so far as to attach pics of seemingly bloodied and unconscious guys lying the streets telling me I was next if I didn't contact them. I deleted that text too (I have a secure app number) as there is no way he even knows what city I'm in, much less who I am and is feeding on fear mongers may have on being outted. I say this, as we need to keep our wits about us and not to be afraid to walk away at any point. Be safe out there!

  15. #3584

    Glad that I asked the question

    https://tucson.skipthegames.com/fema...g/436691006825

    Along with contacting Starr Saturday night, I texted this one. As I'm chillaxing at my apartment last night, she finally decided to respond at 9:30 pm saying. Sorry it took me forever to respond. LMK when you are free again! I texted back about an hour ago asking was that a yes to my 80 donation offer for QV. If so, I could be free tonight. She said sure I will accept that. Then, she asked if I have a cash app. For me, that is a red flag! Her next text is normal old cash is fine if you don't. I told her that I prefer the normal old cash route. I told her that I like to eat. Is that OK? She says not for 80, no. Then, she says if you would want to schedule something in advance. I ask for a small deposit to make sure that you keep the appointment. That is where the cash app comes in. I said thank you for your honesty. Enjoy the rest of your Tuesday. From her past posts, my perception radar was telling me that she has a princess personality type. My interaction with confirmed my suspicion. Last year, I was hanging out with one who post on STG for 60 qv every time. Her incall was a small apartment near DMAFB. She gave BBBJ, allowed DATY, enjoyed BBFS, and wanted a creampie special every time. She even swallowed one. If she wasn't so flaking and emotionally unstable, I would still be hanging out with her. Wasting my time is a sign of blatant disrespect in my book. I will deleting the text thread with this one and will not try to link up with her again.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies

Protected by Copyscape