Find Your New Baby
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 321 of 542 FirstFirst ... 221 271 311 312 313 314 315 316 317 318 319 320 321 322 323 324 325 326 327 328 329 330 331 371 421 ... LastLast
Results 4,801 to 4,815 of 8117
Melody Spa Tucson
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #3317

    Rip off!

    Quote Originally Posted by AmoreCono  [View Original Post]
    Ladies it would be much appreciated for any and all information 👍.

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...ucson/64399309

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...ucson/64264858
    Tried to TOFTT on your second post (Lizzie). Went to her incall near Ina and I-10. Met her outside. She is cute in a sleazy kind of way and looked a lot like her pics. Made some small talk. She seemed a little high, but nice, so we went back to her room. Made the big mistake of paying ahead of time for 30 minutes! She showered then said she had to go pay for another day for the room as it was checkout time (sounded reasonable as it was checkout time). I insisted she leave her bag and phone in the room, which she did. Waited 30 minutes and she never returned. I checked her phone which had been pinging like crazy. Full of messages from guys wanting to know why she had stood them up! There was nothing of real value in her bag. The receipt from her hotel had a generic name on it which I'm sure was fake. I just now noticed that she posts with different phone numbers. The phone she left behind looked like a new IPhone. Thought about taking it with me, but didn't want to dig a deeper hole with regard to possible trouble. First time I have been scammed in 25 years. I don't like losing the $200, but my pride is hurt worse! I hadn't tried an escort in over a year due to what looks like terrible choices. Looks like back to the AMPs for me! I hope this this helps you guys!

  2. #3316

    Ghosted by Geisha

    I have been watching her ads for about a month.

    An extremely attractive petite young Latina. (My weakness). At first I thought her pictures made her TGTBT, bu after a review by a respected member of this forum I decided it was time to make a call. She is a mix of outcall only and then a few random day of incall. Finally today she had an incall days. We made a appt for mid morning. She told me she was at a house and to contact her when I was in the area. I texted her when I reached the area for the location. She responded quickly but never gave me the address. Next text went unanswered. Waited 15 minutes then left the area. Oh well off to Sun.

  3. #3315
    [Commercial Message deleted by Admin]

    EDITOR'S NOTE: This report was redacted or deleted because it appeared to be a commercial message and/or it contained links to a commercial website. All commercial advertising must be posted at our new site, The USA Adult Classifieds http://theclassifieds.nl Please read the Forum's Posting Guidelines and the Forum's FAQ for further information.

  4. #3314

    Nicole Montonye

    In my old backpage emails I found some a little over 3 years old. Was wondering if there is any current info on this.

    1. Nicole Montonye.

    2. An incall at Campbell and Roger.

  5. #3313

    SA-scort

    We find escorts on different sites. Especially, those that don't want a certain social stigma attached to their ad.

    I believe Ashley might be one of those. We hooked up via SA, but everything afterwards was PSE.

    She is a BBW with great BBBJCIMS skills. She doesn't have an IC, so it was car date for me.

    I didn't leave a link to her SA ad because unless you're a paying member you couldn't access he ad. Any trusted member can send me a PM for her contact information.

  6. #3312
    Shill for Melody Spa, if you think I'm wrong check his posting history and see how he writes about Melody and look how he writes for everybody else


    Posts: 828

    First one review

    I've seen the 1st one several times. While she does smoke a lot of weed and other shit I've seen around her place, so far she has been very pleasant and accommodating. I wish she'd clean her place up a bit but otherwise, she'll do. Her body is really great, no bruises, needle marks or other signs of abuse.

    Strange what we find positive these days with all the heroin addicts, meth and rock heads out there.

    Quote Originally Posted by AmoreCono  [View Original Post]
    Ladies it would be much appreciated for any and all information 👍.

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...ucson/64399309

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...ucson/64264858

  7. #3311

    Haven't tried her yet.

    Quote Originally Posted by LikeSushiWushi  [View Original Post]
    Curious is anyone has tried this one yet? I like avoiding TOFT if possible.

    https://www.eroticmonkey.ch/leslie-escort-tucson-940093#erotic.
    But I posted a little bit ago about how I found her Facebook, she works at an Eegees by me that's how I met her.

  8. #3310

    Anyone try yet?

    Curious is anyone has tried this one yet? I like avoiding TOFT if possible.

    https://www.eroticmonkey.ch/leslie-escort-tucson-940093#erotic.

  9. #3309

    Melanie

    Quote Originally Posted by Butlik369  [View Original Post]
    Here she is her name is Melanie.
    I reviewed her last month. If you want additional details, PM me.

  10. #3308

    Looking for help if anyone has tried these.

    Ladies it would be much appreciated for any and all information 👍.

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...ucson/64399309

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...ucson/64264858

  11. #3307

    Name

    Quote Originally Posted by Uncivil  [View Original Post]
    What's her name?
    Here she is her name is Melanie.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Screenshot_20210711-170954_Messages.jpg‎  

  12. #3306

    Conflicting reports about this woman

    Quote Originally Posted by ChicaLuv  [View Original Post]
    I tried several time, but she was too big of a flake. Also, she vacillates between ONLY giving massages to sometype of BS FS. She also was staying in one of the murder-hotels near Swam & 22nd. There are just too many other providers out there for me to take a chance.
    This is interesting. Our mileage often varies, huh. Anyone else want to add to the mix? I'm considering seeing her but red flags may be appearing. Also, I have no interest in seeing drug addicts, and that usually goes with murder hotels (I love that term). I'm stuck on several really nice women at 9 Spa for a reason. No junkies, no no-call no-shows, no thieves, no thugs hanging around, no fake or outdated photos, no attitude, no disrespect, ever. And no FS. I trade that for a safe, positive, pleasantly predictable experience every time.

  13. #3305
    Quote Originally Posted by GMarquis91  [View Original Post]
    I'm hoping its not to good to be true.

    https://tucson.skipthegames.com/fema...a/797977454621
    Finally got in contact with her after two days trying to make a appointment for tonight I'm hoping she real and as tasty as her pics I'll keep everyone updated right after the appointment.

    If any one has any info before I meet her please send a message thanks.

  14. #3304
    Quote Originally Posted by GMarquis91  [View Original Post]
    I'm hoping its not to good to be true.

    https://tucson.skipthegames.com/fema...a/797977454621
    Finally got in contact with her after two days trying to make a appointment for tonight I'm hoping she real and as tasty as her pics I'll keep everyone updated right after the appointment.

  15. #3303
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1287
    Quote Originally Posted by Butlik369  [View Original Post]
    I contacted her last night, she was verynice. She told me she has gotten as low as 1. 20 and high as 2. 40. Just had a car date with her for about 45 minutes. She's over by alvernon and 3rd street. Picked her up went to special location had daty dfk BBBJCIM she said condom for full service. She is tiny, sweet and will repeat. Treat her right, she's fun little toy and very responsive to Daty. So wet thought I had a summer monsoon in my car. LOL. Damage 1. 40.
    What's her name?

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
rubmaps
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
Live Escorts

Protected by Copyscape