Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 4,516 to 4,530 of 8117
-
09-25-21 12:45 #3602Senior Member

Posts: 96She is sexy!
Originally Posted by Yankee6
[View Original Post]
-
09-25-21 12:41 #3601Senior Member

Posts: 66Had an idea, perhaps the moderator could compile a list or make a new list of all the phone numbers associated with people who have been ripped off and make it a sticky at the top? Thankfully there haven't been many, but for instance someone I was thinking about seeing tonight I can't remember if they were reported on for this. If anyone has seen.
https://megapersonals.eu/public/post_detail/17453838 please let me know.
-
09-24-21 20:11 #3600Regular Member

Posts: 11Recommend
Can anyone recommend someone reliable?
-
09-24-21 18:50 #3599Senior Member

Posts: 1287The forehead girl is real. She's been reviewed here a few times. According to those, nothing special.
Originally Posted by MailFantasy1
[View Original Post]
-
09-24-21 12:06 #3598Senior Member

Posts: 60Thank you!
I'm sorry to hear this happened. Sucks.
Originally Posted by ILoveTucson
[View Original Post]
I've lived in a couple of different places, but Tucson for me is the most difficult place to simply just find someone who "shows up". Seriously.
Thanks for the info so the rest of us don't get screwed.
-
09-24-21 11:56 #3597Senior Member

Posts: 60She Flaked on Me
I contacted her a few months ago, hoping to set up a meeting the next day for 90 min, and she said she only took same-day appointments. So I contacted her the next day and she said sure. Then she said that she had to wait until later. Then she said that she didn't do 90 min, and why did I want to set something up in advance. Then she said that she thought I was scamming her, and ghosted.
Originally Posted by AzBalling12
[View Original Post]
All because I wanted her to simply agree to meet the next day for a specific time period.
-
09-24-21 10:53 #3596Senior Member

Posts: 60New To the Forum
Hey all,
I am new here to the forum, and somewhat new to Tucson. I've seen a few girls, and been ghosted by many more. I don't know what it is about Tucson providers, but seeing someone here seems to have worse luck than betting it all on a single number at roulette.
Anyway, I'll post up some of my experiences here later, but I'm curious if anyone knows:
https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...ucson/67547631
Or.
https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...ucson/67539013
I have tried to contact Liz in the past only to get absolutely no response up or down. Is she even real? The other I've seen ads for a while now, and says that she has reviews here, but I haven't seen anything on her.
Thank you all for doing this great service letting us know who is real and who plays games.
-
09-23-21 18:25 #3595Regular Member

Posts: 3Mariposa
Has anyone seen Mariposa recently? Wondering if she is still around Tucson. PM's also welcomed.
-
09-23-21 11:13 #3594Senior Member

Posts: 461Bri / Tina / Dimples / Brittany
I reviewed her in June two years ago. First, her face looses like the girl in the pics, but she is probably 20 or 30 pounds heavier. I saw her at an apt. Off Drexel the first time and then at a house off of 12th the second time. Both times opted for BBBJ, not great, not bad. She definitely rushed it, as in she just needed some $ so it was a race. I haven't been back since, the first time though she did kind of get upset when I blew in her mouth, the second time was on her chest. Best of luck.
Originally Posted by MotorboatJones
[View Original Post]
-
09-22-21 19:30 #3593Senior Member

Posts: 460Bri
The photo previously posted looks an awful lot like "Dimples" (and she worked under one or more other names) from four or five years back. Not 100% sure, but I think that's her, just all dolled up. If so, big yawn, waste of time and money.
-
09-22-21 18:02 #3592Shill for Melody Spa, if you think I'm wrong check his posting history and see how he writes about Melody and look how he writes for everybody else

Posts: 828Bri
I have tried several times with this one because something about her intrigued me too. Probably because she looks nuts. She is all that, just nuts. She is constantly moving apartments and locations but never gives up the actual apt # or address numbers, one of the two.
Gave her several tries because she kept saying she is new to this and I bought it for a while. After being stranded each time, I finally gave up. Please post a review if you ever get to see her face-to-face.
Last time was a house over by Ajo & I-19. Sent several messages that I was there and coming to the door. No responses. Knock on the door, some old guy with few teeth barks at me, "what do you want? I said, sorry, wrong house and got out. She texted me back with, don't ever knock on my door. WTF? She never told me not to and didn't respond to texts for several minutes. Gave up for good.
Originally Posted by DodgeBros
[View Original Post]
-
09-22-21 17:16 #3591Senior Member

Posts: 350She is truly a piece of work. So, I'm at work right taking break in my car. All of a sudden, I get another message from her. See the screenshot. As I stated, I delete the other messages. Now, I'm going to pump up the volume and block her. She needs to get off her gps high horse.
Originally Posted by GreatExpecta
[View Original Post]
-
09-22-21 16:45 #3590Senior Member

Posts: 96I haven't seen her ad, please share the link.
Originally Posted by DodgeBros
[View Original Post]
-
09-22-21 15:50 #3589Senior Member

Posts: 85Gal near Rincon HS
I didn't ask and she didn't offer.
Originally Posted by TStrong520
[View Original Post]
-
09-22-21 11:20 #3588Senior Member

Posts: 158STG Latina Bri
Sorry my last post didn't work out the way I was hoping. Wanted to include her ad. I will include a photo on this post.
Have seen Bri advertise in STG on and off for a while. I did an image search to make sure her pics were real but can not find any reviews on line for her. I contacted her and she responded right back. She is staying off Irvington and Palo Verde. There is something about those crazy eyes that intrigue me. Has anyone spent time with her?










Reply With Quote





