Find Your New Baby
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 303 of 541 FirstFirst ... 203 253 293 294 295 296 297 298 299 300 301 302 303 304 305 306 307 308 309 310 311 312 313 353 403 ... LastLast
Results 4,531 to 4,545 of 8113
Melody Spa Tucson
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #3583

    Similar

    I had a similar experience w / re to chatting her up. However, when I looked deeper and clicked on the "More Pics & Reviews" I noticed that there were 2 different girls' photos shown. This to me is a red flag, so I decided Not to follow up. I hope you have a great reportable experience.

    YMMV.

    CL.

    Quote Originally Posted by MotorboatJones  [View Original Post]
    Has anyone tried this one for a "massage"? I put massage in quotes because she posts in the escort category on sites. This is also why I posted this here rather than the massage board.

    I have chatted her up and it definitely seems like more than just a HE is on the table. She is a little flaky about responding at times though.

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...ucson/67293350

  2. #3582

    Too Pricey

    For $$ yes 500.00. I still need to say NO! It sounds you have found exactly what you've been looking for. For me, the YMMV has never been truer. I will stick with the few providers that are still out there within the $- range. Yes, sometimes they are capable of the annoying shortcomings that you've listed, but for the $$ saving I'm willing to tolerate them.

    Thanks again for the review.

    YMMV.

    CL.

    Quote Originally Posted by Asfaloth54  [View Original Post]
    So, after years of avoiding premium providers, telling myself no pussy is worth that much. I finally decided to stop assuming and actually find out. I'm very glad I did. Rose is by far the hottest, sexiest, tastiest angel of a girl I have met since. She whose name can not be mentioned. A nearly perfect body, with a mellow and very accommodating manner. Daty was amazing, fiv, fia, doggy left me dizzy, and finished with BBBJ. YMMV. At 5'8" and 120 - holy crap. I had forgotten how erotic it is to gaze on a truly beautiful and engaging woman. At 43, Rose could easily pass for 30.

    Like many of you, I have whined about how unprofessional, undependable, and bat shit crazy so many of these lower tier providers are. This is precisely what they mean by 'You get what you pay for'.

    All I can say is, I'm done with these scrubs. No more constant ghosting, pimps, inconsistency, "bring me some soda! And bipolar bs. I'm a believer now. I'll pay for legitimate quality. Be safe out there.

    https://tryst.link/escort/rose-dawn

  3. #3581

    Bbbj

    Great review. Thanks for TOFTT.

    Quote Originally Posted by TStrong520  [View Original Post]
    I met this one before, intrigued by big tits and BBBJ. She is very nice and friendly, definitely makes sure you are happy and has hospitality feel to her. Anyway she stays at apartments central of town, not the best area. She opens the door and has a bed in the living room where she works. Had a robe on and takes it off, definitely has big tits. But also comes with a big gut. I went for qv BBBJ, I would say the BBBJ is good, not the best. But she does swallow. She doesn't jack hammer to make you finish quickly, she allows you to take your time. Would I repeat, maybe. But only if I needed to get one off and no one else was available. She is nice though.

  4. #3580

    Jlynn

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...ucson/66643354

    I saw this one on September 4th when she was here visiting from Phoenix for that night. Being a black man, it can be hard finding my preference (white women) on these sites. It feels like 25-50% of there ads say no AA, call me, or screening is required. I have learned, and heard that they feel that they can guess your ethnicity from your voice. So, it was welcomed change that this one was actually married to a black man at one time. I texted her at 10:02 pm, and she responded in less than 5 minutes with the donations. 120 hhr 180 hr. I offered 100 hhr, and she accepted. She agreed to be at my apartment complex at 11 pm, and she was on time. I grabbed her from the parking lot, and we went to my apartment. She asked for the donation upfront, and we briefly talked about her no go's. She said no cim, and she don't speak Greek. Eventually, I learned she doesn't lick balls either. I told her that I'm about the bb life, and she asked was I clean. Yes, I am. I get undressed, and she expected me to take off her bra and panties. She ended up undressing herself. We start off in missionary, and then roll into doggy. In my opinion, she has a tight pie. She said that I was hurting during some knee deep strokes that it made her tear up. So, we go back to missionary. She didn't just lay there. As I was doing what I do, she was dancing on it from the bottom. My plan was to pull out, but I didn't make it out. I asked her where did she want to cum at, and she said wherever you want. At one point, she said right there right there. As soon as I started to hit her with a creampie special, she started moaning very loud and said I'm cumming. We clean up, and I walked her to her car. She asked for a hug, and told me to saved her number. She will hit me up when she comes back to Tucson. She is a little crazy, but I would repeat. I think she would be more relaxed in the future.

  5. #3579

    Same Experience

    Quote Originally Posted by TStrong520  [View Original Post]
    I met this one before, intrigued by big tits and BBBJ. She is very nice and friendly, definitely makes sure you are happy and has hospitality feel to her. Anyway she stays at apartments central of town, not the best area. She opens the door and has a bed in the living room where she works. Had a robe on and takes it off, definitely has big tits. But also comes with a big gut. I went for qv BBBJ, I would say the BBBJ is good, not the best. But she does swallow. She doesn't jack hammer to make you finish quickly, she allows you to take your time. Would I repeat, maybe. But only if I needed to get one off and no one else was available. She is nice though.
    I think she fits the bill for a quick BBBJ; I don't think I would do more just based on her body. If you like big girls, she's probably someone you could get cheap as a regular. I'm guessing she smokes A LOT of 420, which is also an issue for me. I'm not a smoker, nor is the lady at home, so I can't come home smelling like it. There is no avoiding this smell on your clothes, even with a 15 minute visit in the room.

  6. #3578

    Fs

    Quote Originally Posted by Spobo  [View Original Post]
    She is in an apartment near rincon high school. She gave a mediocre massage but an effective HE. Not sure I would return but she seemed nice.
    Was FS on the table?

  7. #3577
    Quote Originally Posted by MotorboatJones  [View Original Post]
    Has anyone tried this one for a "massage"? I put massage in quotes because she posts in the escort category on sites. This is also why I posted this here rather than the massage board.

    .

    I have chatted her up and it definitely seems like more than just a HE is on the table. She is a little flaky about responding at times though.

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...ucson/67293350
    She is in an apartment near rincon high school. She gave a mediocre massage but an effective HE. Not sure I would return but she seemed nice.

  8. #3576

    I'm interested

    Quote Originally Posted by MotorboatJones  [View Original Post]
    Has anyone tried this one for a "massage"? I put massage in quotes because she posts in the escort category on sites. This is also why I posted this here rather than the massage board.

    I have chatted her up and it definitely seems like more than just a HE is on the table. She is a little flaky about responding at times though.

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...ucson/67293350
    I've been interested in this one as well. I also get the same feeling that more than HE is on the table as well. Anyone have intel?

  9. #3575
    Quote Originally Posted by DodgeBros  [View Original Post]
    Thanks for posting this review. I have texted a few girls this morning with none of them responding back. I just text Starr and got a response back. I think I will pass on her.
    Double standards, and hypocrisy should not be tolerated. They expect us to be honest, be prompt, and not play games. However, they do the complete opposite. If you have restrictions, put them in your ad. Get an incall location. Just ghosting me, and not telling me you are not coming and / or try to reschedule is blatant disrespect. Until we stop trying to provide them business, they will continue their antics.

  10. #3574
    Shill for Melody Spa, if you think I'm wrong check his posting history and see how he writes about Melody and look how he writes for everybody else


    Posts: 828

    Massage / Escort

    Has anyone tried this one for a "massage"? I put massage in quotes because she posts in the escort category on sites. This is also why I posted this here rather than the massage board.

    I have chatted her up and it definitely seems like more than just a HE is on the table. She is a little flaky about responding at times though.

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...ucson/67293350

  11. #3573

    Nutty

    Quote Originally Posted by Uncivil  [View Original Post]
    I almost saw this one. She is nice, but also a bit nutty. But, I looked at the photos again, and I just couldn't. The fantasy is part of what I'm paying for, and girls who look like that and don't even wear makeup are not what I fantasize about.
    Yes she is a little nutty, I would agree. But as long as she swallows my nut it's all good to me LOL.

  12. #3572
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1285
    Quote Originally Posted by TStrong520  [View Original Post]
    I met this one before, intrigued by big tits and BBBJ. She is very nice and friendly, definitely makes sure you are happy and has hospitality feel to her. Anyway she stays at apartments central of town, not the best area. She opens the door and has a bed in the living room where she works. Had a robe on and takes it off, definitely has big tits. But also comes with a big gut. I went for qv BBBJ, I would say the BBBJ is good, not the best. But she does swallow. She doesn't jack hammer to make you finish quickly, she allows you to take your time. Would I repeat, maybe. But only if I needed to get one off and no one else was available. She is nice though.
    I almost saw this one. She is nice, but also a bit nutty. But, I looked at the photos again, and I just couldn't. The fantasy is part of what I'm paying for, and girls who look like that and don't even wear makeup are not what I fantasize about.

  13. #3571

    Another near miss

    Quote Originally Posted by Perceptive41  [View Original Post]
    I remember seeing a review on here about her a while, so I decided to text her last night since she is out call only. She responds at 11:45 pm saying she is available. I said I wanted a hhr, since it is our first time hanging out. She says ok, it's 120 hh. I got her to agreed to 100 hh. I text her my address at 12:10 am. Before that, I told her my crossroads. She asked has she seen before, and I said so. She claimed that she was on her way. At 1:08 am, I get a text saying I'm running late but omw. I asked what side of Tucson is she coming from. She says North. Orange Grove and Oracle. I live on the east side. All of a sudden, I get a text message about she didn't know that I was that far away, she usually doesn't come out this late unless it is a hour or more. She takes an uber for transportation, and she says it is not worth the trip. In her ad, it says she is 24/7 and says nothing about distance restrictions. At this point, my perception radar is saying she is going to flake. I told her that I'm looking for a mutual beneficial situation, so maybe it could be a hour next time. I told her that I thought she had been here before she asked had she seen me before. Her response at 1:25 am was idk. At 2:45 am, I text her asking is she still on her way and no response. So, I wasted my time grabbing the donation, and getting ready in the early morning hours to get ghosted. I won't be trying again, and I blocked her number. These providers with extremely toxic personalities need to be held accountable.
    Thanks for posting this review. I have texted a few girls this morning with none of them responding back. I just text Starr and got a response back. I think I will pass on her.

  14. #3570
    Quote Originally Posted by TucsonMonger  [View Original Post]
    Not even the nameless one was 5 bills an hour. But thanks for the report. Can you speak to the screening?
    I'm now on P411, which is all she needed to know.

  15. #3569

    Starr, the time waster and flake

    I remember seeing a review on here about her a while, so I decided to text her last night since she is out call only. She responds at 11:45 pm saying she is available. I said I wanted a hhr, since it is our first time hanging out. She says ok, it's 120 hh. I got her to agreed to 100 hh. I text her my address at 12:10 am. Before that, I told her my crossroads. She asked has she seen before, and I said so. She claimed that she was on her way. At 1:08 am, I get a text saying I'm running late but omw. I asked what side of Tucson is she coming from. She says North. Orange Grove and Oracle. I live on the east side. All of a sudden, I get a text message about she didn't know that I was that far away, she usually doesn't come out this late unless it is a hour or more. She takes an uber for transportation, and she says it is not worth the trip. In her ad, it says she is 24/7 and says nothing about distance restrictions. At this point, my perception radar is saying she is going to flake. I told her that I'm looking for a mutual beneficial situation, so maybe it could be a hour next time. I told her that I thought she had been here before she asked had she seen me before. Her response at 1:25 am was idk. At 2:45 am, I text her asking is she still on her way and no response. So, I wasted my time grabbing the donation, and getting ready in the early morning hours to get ghosted. I won't be trying again, and I blocked her number. These providers with extremely toxic personalities need to be held accountable.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Screenshot_20210919-095742_Chrome.jpg‎   Screenshot_20210919-095749_Chrome.jpg‎  

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts

Protected by Copyscape