Thread: Korean Agency PSE / BBFS
+
Add Report
Results 6,901 to 6,915 of 8144
-
09-10-21 20:54 #1244Regular Member

Posts: 4Doubles at LTLV?
Anyone tried doubles at LTLV? Is it worth it? Covered doubles is pretty awful so I wasn't sure if it as any better with BBFS?
-
09-09-21 22:48 #1243Regular Member

Posts: 6Not fat by any reasonable standard sir. A bit round in the right places.
Originally Posted by TimLikeRim
[View Original Post]
While I have your attention, I am always looking for tall ladies. Any suggestions? (Any "type").
-
09-08-21 23:29 #1242Senior Member

Posts: 141Boa is fire
I saw Boa recently and saw Scarlet the week before. Both are fire. Boa is tall not fat. Scarlet has a curvy body and has nice tits. I really like Boa's body and Scarlet's service is pretty good. Scarlet speaks decent English which made for some dirty nasty talk. Nothing like an Asian babe yelling out "fuck me" to make you cum faster LOL.
Originally Posted by MrRyanGreene
[View Original Post]
-
09-08-21 21:12 #1241Senior Member

Posts: 153Of course, but I've gotten a string of "I want a hookup" profiles of Asian girls in various states of dress, with one with an obvious closeup of her chest with a hand barely covering her nipples.
Originally Posted by BuddhaHead
[View Original Post]
There's no way these can be regular dating profiles. And I wouldn't put it past some of these people. I found some obvious lat houses advertising in Facebook marketplace last year and even found that "food truck" that hits up heavily hispanic construction but sites.
-
09-08-21 17:42 #1240Senior Member

Posts: 780These are UTR businesses, so would not be advertising through FB or other mass public platforms. I'm sure FB would censor any post that even remotely hints at prostitution (per their "policies".
Originally Posted by TyphoobKing
[View Original Post]
-
09-08-21 15:15 #1239Banned Member

Posts: 29How many kgirl you try? My friend
How many kgirl you try? My friend. I like tall lady, how tall is her? Fat?
Originally Posted by MrRyanGreene
[View Original Post]
-
09-07-21 10:24 #1238Senior Member

Posts: 780Do a Google image search and you'll have your answer. Have you ever seen TGTBT Asian models who use their real pics?
Originally Posted by Humyiy
[View Original Post]
-
09-06-21 22:57 #1237Regular Member

Posts: 6Ltlv Boa
All good news on Boa. I tried for Scarlet, but missed by 30 min. Booker was okay. Always weird when he asks to call.
Boa is tall. I was surprised. Down for everything, very playful, and attentive. Shower, BBBJ with good technique, covered for the first pop. Enjoyed a half-decent massage, some body exploration, and on to the main show. CG, Mish, Doggie, then mish for the finish. She was a lot of fun and I'd definitely repeat. The overall experience was one of my best with a KG.
-
09-06-21 21:14 #1236Senior Member

Posts: 462Littletokyolv Joy
Anyone know if these pics are her?
http://littletokyolv.com/g5/bbs/content.php?co_id=joy
No news on the new girls.
I have enough for 3 sessions, who is worthwhile.
-
09-06-21 00:13 #1235Senior Member

Posts: 153Facebook dating?
Are these girls / agencies advertising through the FB Dating service? I've noticed a large number of Korean and Asian girls in general when I open that part of my profile that are showing in my area, a lot more than Tinder and Bumble.
-
09-05-21 11:17 #1234Senior Member

Posts: 26Scarlet
Met with Scarlet, and it was okay but won't repeat. Didn't have any problems with booker, even though I know sometimes ltlv booker is flakey. Stating the obvious but she's not the girl in the pics. Looks were okay but I wouldn't call her a stunner, probably in her late 20's if not early 30's. An okay body tits were a nice size and a flat Asian ass. A little taller than other kgirls I've seen. Basic greeting at the door no kiss, removed shoes and went to bedroom. Gave her the donation and she left the room, she started talking to someone sounded like a guy, she probably had to give him the money. Went to the shower, she tried to give a BJ in there but it was a bit toothy so ended that pretty quick. Once on the bed she redeemed herself and the BJ was a lot better, and was able play with her pussy which some girls don't do. Even though she has nice tits she didn't like a lot of touching them which was disappointing. Sex was average she got on top and rode for a bit but then wanted to change to missionary. Pounded it out in missionary for awhile asked for doggy but said she didn't like it so just finished in missionary. Her English is okay so was able to talk with her some said she would be around for another week or so. Checked the time and had about 20-25 minutes left so went for round 2 she said we had to be quick about it and so it was just a repeat of round 1 so tried to pop quick, then finished and left.
-
09-04-21 12:46 #1233Senior Member

Posts: 141$$$ +$ bbfs.
Originally Posted by kebangalan
[View Original Post]
-
09-03-21 14:54 #1232Regular Member

Posts: 3How much was the damage?
Originally Posted by LvJanGun
[View Original Post]
-
09-03-21 09:54 #1231Senior Member

Posts: 141I tend to bite the bullet.
Hands down service quality is great and there are only a few viable alternatives. With that said I checked out Scarlet from ltlv and Heidi from DW. Both great. Scarlett is beautiful with a good body. Very passionate and GFE. Gives Bani a run with her BBBJ skills. Heidi has great tits and a is great kisser. Standard k girl rates for both except DW has the +20.
-
09-01-21 20:46 #1230Senior Member

Posts: 780These problems are exaggerated. The majority of reviews are not fake and there are a number of girls who stay around for several weeks or more. Many girls come from LA and legitimate reviews can be found for them.
Originally Posted by Rnrphoto
[View Original Post]
These agencies are more reliable & trustworthy than other non-Korean ones. I have not had any Rob concerns.
You can complain about them all you want, but see if you can find a better alternative.













Reply With Quote




