Thread: Korean Agency PSE / BBFS
+
Add Report
Results 6,901 to 6,915 of 8139
-
09-08-21 15:15 #1239Banned Member

Posts: 29How many kgirl you try? My friend
How many kgirl you try? My friend. I like tall lady, how tall is her? Fat?
Originally Posted by MrRyanGreene
[View Original Post]
-
09-07-21 10:24 #1238Senior Member

Posts: 780Do a Google image search and you'll have your answer. Have you ever seen TGTBT Asian models who use their real pics?
Originally Posted by Humyiy
[View Original Post]
-
09-06-21 22:57 #1237Regular Member

Posts: 6Ltlv Boa
All good news on Boa. I tried for Scarlet, but missed by 30 min. Booker was okay. Always weird when he asks to call.
Boa is tall. I was surprised. Down for everything, very playful, and attentive. Shower, BBBJ with good technique, covered for the first pop. Enjoyed a half-decent massage, some body exploration, and on to the main show. CG, Mish, Doggie, then mish for the finish. She was a lot of fun and I'd definitely repeat. The overall experience was one of my best with a KG.
-
09-06-21 21:14 #1236Senior Member

Posts: 462Littletokyolv Joy
Anyone know if these pics are her?
http://littletokyolv.com/g5/bbs/content.php?co_id=joy
No news on the new girls.
I have enough for 3 sessions, who is worthwhile.
-
09-06-21 00:13 #1235Senior Member

Posts: 153Facebook dating?
Are these girls / agencies advertising through the FB Dating service? I've noticed a large number of Korean and Asian girls in general when I open that part of my profile that are showing in my area, a lot more than Tinder and Bumble.
-
09-05-21 11:17 #1234Senior Member

Posts: 26Scarlet
Met with Scarlet, and it was okay but won't repeat. Didn't have any problems with booker, even though I know sometimes ltlv booker is flakey. Stating the obvious but she's not the girl in the pics. Looks were okay but I wouldn't call her a stunner, probably in her late 20's if not early 30's. An okay body tits were a nice size and a flat Asian ass. A little taller than other kgirls I've seen. Basic greeting at the door no kiss, removed shoes and went to bedroom. Gave her the donation and she left the room, she started talking to someone sounded like a guy, she probably had to give him the money. Went to the shower, she tried to give a BJ in there but it was a bit toothy so ended that pretty quick. Once on the bed she redeemed herself and the BJ was a lot better, and was able play with her pussy which some girls don't do. Even though she has nice tits she didn't like a lot of touching them which was disappointing. Sex was average she got on top and rode for a bit but then wanted to change to missionary. Pounded it out in missionary for awhile asked for doggy but said she didn't like it so just finished in missionary. Her English is okay so was able to talk with her some said she would be around for another week or so. Checked the time and had about 20-25 minutes left so went for round 2 she said we had to be quick about it and so it was just a repeat of round 1 so tried to pop quick, then finished and left.
-
09-04-21 12:46 #1233Senior Member

Posts: 141$$$ +$ bbfs.
Originally Posted by kebangalan
[View Original Post]
-
09-03-21 14:54 #1232Regular Member

Posts: 3How much was the damage?
Originally Posted by LvJanGun
[View Original Post]
-
09-03-21 09:54 #1231Senior Member

Posts: 141I tend to bite the bullet.
Hands down service quality is great and there are only a few viable alternatives. With that said I checked out Scarlet from ltlv and Heidi from DW. Both great. Scarlett is beautiful with a good body. Very passionate and GFE. Gives Bani a run with her BBBJ skills. Heidi has great tits and a is great kisser. Standard k girl rates for both except DW has the +20.
-
09-01-21 20:46 #1230Senior Member

Posts: 780These problems are exaggerated. The majority of reviews are not fake and there are a number of girls who stay around for several weeks or more. Many girls come from LA and legitimate reviews can be found for them.
Originally Posted by Rnrphoto
[View Original Post]
These agencies are more reliable & trustworthy than other non-Korean ones. I have not had any Rob concerns.
You can complain about them all you want, but see if you can find a better alternative.
-
09-01-21 09:05 #1229Senior Member

Posts: 239Spot on with a lot of your points. I was told the reason agency A went up was due to safety of the girls doing BBFS. Really they care about the girls? Then keep them around for more than a week or two. No they don't cause of bad reviews.
To the one that said look on T E R, problem is they leave after a week or two. I looked on some of the other places besides here and there some bad ones for all agencies. Like been said bait and switch to under performing big time.
There some don't even shower with you anymore. They went from full on pse / GFE to lets just get two pops in and out the door.
The build up the playing in shower bed was great, not the last two been to it been get in and out.
Originally Posted by JackHolly
[View Original Post]
-
09-01-21 02:30 #1228Senior Member

Posts: 459K agencies tend to not want to screen you too far out. Immediately after screening they'll start asking what time and day. If you say your not coming in a couple months they may not even respond. I've been screened and had an appointment that night.
Originally Posted by NewToTheHobby1
[View Original Post]
-
08-31-21 23:37 #1227Senior Member

Posts: 99I've used multiple k-girl agencies in Vegas
I've generally gotten screened pretty much immediately and gotten a girl soon after. I had one that wanted me to wait until I was checked into my room.
-
08-31-21 07:23 #1226Senior Member

Posts: 42Agencies Screening
Hey fellow mongers I'll be in Vegas in a couple months and was planning on hitting up little Tokyo while in town, how far in advance should I contact them to get screened? Never been screened by an agency before so I don't want to do it too early in case something screws up and I have to do it again on shorter time and don't want to do it too late where I get screwed because it takes them longer than how long I'm in town.
-
08-30-21 17:51 #1225Regular Member

Posts: 23Current agencies?
What's the current state of the LV agencies? I'm seeing a couple new ones that I hadn't heard of a year ago like this GFE place, and as usual the girls seem to be shuffling around between them, so if I'm going to go through the hassle of verifying with one of them I want to be sure it's not going to be a garbage experience. I used to see Hitomi at the banned agency, but she isn't showing on their site anymore, does anyone know if she's moved to another?










Reply With Quote






