Rubrankings.com
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
Come to Ruby to Relax
This blog is moderated by Smokey1981
  1. #1244

    Doubles at LTLV?

    Anyone tried doubles at LTLV? Is it worth it? Covered doubles is pretty awful so I wasn't sure if it as any better with BBFS?

  2. #1243
    Quote Originally Posted by TimLikeRim  [View Original Post]
    How many kgirl you try? My friend. I like tall lady, how tall is her? Fat?
    Not fat by any reasonable standard sir. A bit round in the right places.

    While I have your attention, I am always looking for tall ladies. Any suggestions? (Any "type").

  3. #1242

    Boa is fire

    Quote Originally Posted by MrRyanGreene  [View Original Post]
    All good news on Boa. I tried for Scarlet, but missed by 30 min. Booker was okay. Always weird when he asks to call.

    Boa is tall. I was surprised. Down for everything, very playful, and attentive. Shower, BBBJ with good technique, covered for the first pop. Enjoyed a half-decent massage, some body exploration, and on to the main show. CG, Mish, Doggie, then mish for the finish. She was a lot of fun and I'd definitely repeat. The overall experience was one of my best with a KG.
    I saw Boa recently and saw Scarlet the week before. Both are fire. Boa is tall not fat. Scarlet has a curvy body and has nice tits. I really like Boa's body and Scarlet's service is pretty good. Scarlet speaks decent English which made for some dirty nasty talk. Nothing like an Asian babe yelling out "fuck me" to make you cum faster LOL.

  4. #1241
    Quote Originally Posted by BuddhaHead  [View Original Post]
    These are UTR businesses, so would not be advertising through FB or other mass public platforms. I'm sure FB would censor any post that even remotely hints at prostitution (per their "policies".
    Of course, but I've gotten a string of "I want a hookup" profiles of Asian girls in various states of dress, with one with an obvious closeup of her chest with a hand barely covering her nipples.

    There's no way these can be regular dating profiles. And I wouldn't put it past some of these people. I found some obvious lat houses advertising in Facebook marketplace last year and even found that "food truck" that hits up heavily hispanic construction but sites.

  5. #1240
    Quote Originally Posted by TyphoobKing  [View Original Post]
    Are these girls / agencies advertising through the FB Dating service? I've noticed a large number of Korean and Asian girls in general when I open that part of my profile that are showing in my area, a lot more than Tinder and Bumble.
    These are UTR businesses, so would not be advertising through FB or other mass public platforms. I'm sure FB would censor any post that even remotely hints at prostitution (per their "policies".

  6. #1239

    How many kgirl you try? My friend

    Quote Originally Posted by MrRyanGreene  [View Original Post]
    All good news on Boa. I tried for Scarlet, but missed by 30 min. Booker was okay. Always weird when he asks to call.

    Boa is tall. I was surprised. Down for everything, very playful, and attentive. Shower, BBBJ with good technique, covered for the first pop. Enjoyed a half-decent massage, some body exploration, and on to the main show. CG, Mish, Doggie, then mish for the finish. She was a lot of fun and I'd definitely repeat. The overall experience was one of my best with a KG.
    How many kgirl you try? My friend. I like tall lady, how tall is her? Fat?

  7. #1238
    Quote Originally Posted by Humyiy  [View Original Post]
    Anyone know if these pics are her?

    http://littletokyolv.com/g5/bbs/content.php?co_id=joy

    No news on the new girls.

    I have enough for 3 sessions, who is worthwhile.
    Do a Google image search and you'll have your answer. Have you ever seen TGTBT Asian models who use their real pics?

  8. #1237

    Ltlv Boa

    All good news on Boa. I tried for Scarlet, but missed by 30 min. Booker was okay. Always weird when he asks to call.

    Boa is tall. I was surprised. Down for everything, very playful, and attentive. Shower, BBBJ with good technique, covered for the first pop. Enjoyed a half-decent massage, some body exploration, and on to the main show. CG, Mish, Doggie, then mish for the finish. She was a lot of fun and I'd definitely repeat. The overall experience was one of my best with a KG.

  9. #1236

    Littletokyolv Joy

    Anyone know if these pics are her?

    http://littletokyolv.com/g5/bbs/content.php?co_id=joy

    No news on the new girls.

    I have enough for 3 sessions, who is worthwhile.

  10. #1235

    Facebook dating?

    Are these girls / agencies advertising through the FB Dating service? I've noticed a large number of Korean and Asian girls in general when I open that part of my profile that are showing in my area, a lot more than Tinder and Bumble.

  11. #1234

    Scarlet

    Met with Scarlet, and it was okay but won't repeat. Didn't have any problems with booker, even though I know sometimes ltlv booker is flakey. Stating the obvious but she's not the girl in the pics. Looks were okay but I wouldn't call her a stunner, probably in her late 20's if not early 30's. An okay body tits were a nice size and a flat Asian ass. A little taller than other kgirls I've seen. Basic greeting at the door no kiss, removed shoes and went to bedroom. Gave her the donation and she left the room, she started talking to someone sounded like a guy, she probably had to give him the money. Went to the shower, she tried to give a BJ in there but it was a bit toothy so ended that pretty quick. Once on the bed she redeemed herself and the BJ was a lot better, and was able play with her pussy which some girls don't do. Even though she has nice tits she didn't like a lot of touching them which was disappointing. Sex was average she got on top and rode for a bit but then wanted to change to missionary. Pounded it out in missionary for awhile asked for doggy but said she didn't like it so just finished in missionary. Her English is okay so was able to talk with her some said she would be around for another week or so. Checked the time and had about 20-25 minutes left so went for round 2 she said we had to be quick about it and so it was just a repeat of round 1 so tried to pop quick, then finished and left.

  12. #1233
    $$$ +$ bbfs.

    Quote Originally Posted by kebangalan  [View Original Post]
    how much was the damage?

  13. #1232
    Quote Originally Posted by LvJanGun  [View Original Post]
    Hands down service quality is great and there are only a few viable alternatives. With that said I checked out Scarlet from ltlv and Heidi from DW. Both great. Scarlett is beautiful with a good body. Very passionate and GFE. Gives Bani a run with her BBBJ skills. Heidi has great tits and a is great kisser. Standard k girl rates for both except DW has the +20.
    How much was the damage?

  14. #1231

    I tend to bite the bullet.

    Hands down service quality is great and there are only a few viable alternatives. With that said I checked out Scarlet from ltlv and Heidi from DW. Both great. Scarlett is beautiful with a good body. Very passionate and GFE. Gives Bani a run with her BBBJ skills. Heidi has great tits and a is great kisser. Standard k girl rates for both except DW has the +20.

  15. #1230
    Quote Originally Posted by Rnrphoto  [View Original Post]
    Spot on with a lot of your points. I was told the reason agency A went up was due to safety of the girls doing BBFS. Really they care about the girls? Then keep them around for more than a week or two. No they don't cause of bad reviews.

    To the one that said look on T E R, problem is they leave after a week or two. I looked on some of the other places besides here and there some bad ones for all agencies. Like been said bait and switch to under performing big time.

    There some don't even shower with you anymore. They went from full on pse / GFE to lets just get two pops in and out the door.

    The build up the playing in shower bed was great, not the last two been to it been get in and out.
    These problems are exaggerated. The majority of reviews are not fake and there are a number of girls who stay around for several weeks or more. Many girls come from LA and legitimate reviews can be found for them.

    These agencies are more reliable & trustworthy than other non-Korean ones. I have not had any Rob concerns.

    You can complain about them all you want, but see if you can find a better alternative.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
rubmaps
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Best Escorts

Protected by Copyscape