Rubrankings.com
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
This blog is moderated by Smokey1981
  1. #1232
    Quote Originally Posted by LvJanGun  [View Original Post]
    Hands down service quality is great and there are only a few viable alternatives. With that said I checked out Scarlet from ltlv and Heidi from DW. Both great. Scarlett is beautiful with a good body. Very passionate and GFE. Gives Bani a run with her BBBJ skills. Heidi has great tits and a is great kisser. Standard k girl rates for both except DW has the +20.
    How much was the damage?

  2. #1231

    I tend to bite the bullet.

    Hands down service quality is great and there are only a few viable alternatives. With that said I checked out Scarlet from ltlv and Heidi from DW. Both great. Scarlett is beautiful with a good body. Very passionate and GFE. Gives Bani a run with her BBBJ skills. Heidi has great tits and a is great kisser. Standard k girl rates for both except DW has the +20.

  3. #1230
    Quote Originally Posted by Rnrphoto  [View Original Post]
    Spot on with a lot of your points. I was told the reason agency A went up was due to safety of the girls doing BBFS. Really they care about the girls? Then keep them around for more than a week or two. No they don't cause of bad reviews.

    To the one that said look on T E R, problem is they leave after a week or two. I looked on some of the other places besides here and there some bad ones for all agencies. Like been said bait and switch to under performing big time.

    There some don't even shower with you anymore. They went from full on pse / GFE to lets just get two pops in and out the door.

    The build up the playing in shower bed was great, not the last two been to it been get in and out.
    These problems are exaggerated. The majority of reviews are not fake and there are a number of girls who stay around for several weeks or more. Many girls come from LA and legitimate reviews can be found for them.

    These agencies are more reliable & trustworthy than other non-Korean ones. I have not had any Rob concerns.

    You can complain about them all you want, but see if you can find a better alternative.

  4. #1229
    Spot on with a lot of your points. I was told the reason agency A went up was due to safety of the girls doing BBFS. Really they care about the girls? Then keep them around for more than a week or two. No they don't cause of bad reviews.

    To the one that said look on T E R, problem is they leave after a week or two. I looked on some of the other places besides here and there some bad ones for all agencies. Like been said bait and switch to under performing big time.

    There some don't even shower with you anymore. They went from full on pse / GFE to lets just get two pops in and out the door.

    The build up the playing in shower bed was great, not the last two been to it been get in and out.

    Quote Originally Posted by JackHolly  [View Original Post]
    IMHO, the problem is that one agency poisoned the well when they started posting a bunch of fake positive reviews under multiple accounts not only on this website but on others as well. Then they also increased their prices.

    So the other agencies followed suit, and enough mongers paid the higher prices that higher prices became the new standard. And in addition, some of the other agencies started posting fake reviews, pulling bait & switch moves, etc. And on top of that, you have bookers that burn bridges with clients when you point out their mistakes, either in scheduling or with bait & switch scenarios, so yeah, it's definitely had to trust them.

    Even independents, Asian or not, do the whole fake review thing too. Not all of them, but enough that it's harder to trust what you read these days than it was even just a couple years ago.

  5. #1228
    Senior Member


    Posts: 459
    K agencies tend to not want to screen you too far out. Immediately after screening they'll start asking what time and day. If you say your not coming in a couple months they may not even respond. I've been screened and had an appointment that night.

    Quote Originally Posted by NewToTheHobby1  [View Original Post]
    Hey fellow mongers I'll be in Vegas in a couple months and was planning on hitting up little Tokyo while in town, how far in advance should I contact them to get screened? Never been screened by an agency before so I don't want to do it too early in case something screws up and I have to do it again on shorter time and don't want to do it too late where I get screwed because it takes them longer than how long I'm in town.

  6. #1227

    I've used multiple k-girl agencies in Vegas

    I've generally gotten screened pretty much immediately and gotten a girl soon after. I had one that wanted me to wait until I was checked into my room.

  7. #1226

    Agencies Screening

    Hey fellow mongers I'll be in Vegas in a couple months and was planning on hitting up little Tokyo while in town, how far in advance should I contact them to get screened? Never been screened by an agency before so I don't want to do it too early in case something screws up and I have to do it again on shorter time and don't want to do it too late where I get screwed because it takes them longer than how long I'm in town.

  8. #1225
    Regular Member


    Posts: 23

    Current agencies?

    What's the current state of the LV agencies? I'm seeing a couple new ones that I hadn't heard of a year ago like this GFE place, and as usual the girls seem to be shuffling around between them, so if I'm going to go through the hassle of verifying with one of them I want to be sure it's not going to be a garbage experience. I used to see Hitomi at the banned agency, but she isn't showing on their site anymore, does anyone know if she's moved to another?

  9. #1224
    IMHO, the problem is that one agency poisoned the well when they started posting a bunch of fake positive reviews under multiple accounts not only on this website but on others as well. Then they also increased their prices.

    So the other agencies followed suit, and enough mongers paid the higher prices that higher prices became the new standard. And in addition, some of the other agencies started posting fake reviews, pulling bait & switch moves, etc. And on top of that, you have bookers that burn bridges with clients when you point out their mistakes, either in scheduling or with bait & switch scenarios, so yeah, it's definitely had to trust them.

    Even independents, Asian or not, do the whole fake review thing too. Not all of them, but enough that it's harder to trust what you read these days than it was even just a couple years ago.

    Quote Originally Posted by Rnrphoto  [View Original Post]
    There so many false reports on the Asian houses it hard to trust them right now.

    I would like to try one next week but reading the reports and how much they changing thinking best to stick with latin house.

    And advise?

  10. #1223

    Ask?

    Quote Originally Posted by Rnrphoto  [View Original Post]
    Would like to try also but afraid with so many fake reviews done by the owners it hard to trust the asian community.
    I think that's why a lot of us are here. Haha.

    Search their name or post and ask? That's what I do anyway. Who are you looking at?

    Aside from that, I guess it's just a lot of TOFTT for me. I've seen a lot of them, but certainly not all of them. A while I've only ever had a couple of actually bad times, I also only ever repeat a few of the girls. But they're always coming in and out so I need to keep finding new usual. Oh well. That's the game I guess. Or maybe I'm too damn picky.

  11. #1222

    Tips for Spotting Fake KGirl Reviews

    Yes there are a lot of fake and shill reviews for all of the Vegas KGirl agencies. And it makes it difficult to figure out who's real and who's not. Here's what I do. I never see a KGirl (or any other escort) who is not well reviewed on TER. But more importantly I check all of the reviews of the reviewers. By clicking on the reviewer's name you can see his review history on TER, and see whether he reviews in other places and whether he reviews non-KGirls. Personally, I look for TER reviews from VIPs who have (1) been on TER for five or more years, (2) who have reviewed KGirls from multiple agencies and in multiple cities, and (3) who have also reviewed non-KGirls both in Vegas and other places. Looking for these things weed out the shills who usually concentrate on ladies from one or two Vegas KGirl agencies, and who rarely have long histories of reviewing non-KGirls. Just my $0.02.

    Quote Originally Posted by Rnrphoto  [View Original Post]
    Would like to try also but afraid with so many fake reviews done by the owners it hard to trust the asian community.

  12. #1221

    Trust out window

    Would like to try also but afraid with so many fake reviews done by the owners it hard to trust the asian community.

    Quote Originally Posted by PickSixBaby45  [View Original Post]
    Too many people posting fake positive reviews of the agency.

  13. #1220

    So many false reports

    There so many false reports on the asian houses it hard to trust them right now.

    I would like to try one next week but reading the reports and how much they changing thinking best to stick with latin house.

    And advise?

  14. #1219

    Girls

    Quote Originally Posted by VegasMongRoll  [View Original Post]
    At discreet whispers (gflv).
    Has anyone seen their lineup or stop by lately? They usually have recicle girls.

  15. #1218

    500 for outcall LOL

    At discreet whispers (gflv).

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Ferrant Lax Mexico City
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts

Protected by Copyscape