Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
Live Escorts

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 854 of 1635 FirstFirst ... 354 754 804 844 845 846 847 848 849 850 851 852 853 854 855 856 857 858 859 860 861 862 863 864 904 954 1354 ... LastLast
Results 12,796 to 12,810 of 24515
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #11720

    Any info?

    https://baltimore.rubratings.com/ima...1551b82570.jpg

    Seen this pic on RR for a few years. Not sure if this would be an escort "ending ".

    Couldn't find anything in the forum.

    Thanks in advance.

  2. #11719

    She's a winner

    Quote Originally Posted by RodneyNixon  [View Original Post]
    Wow. Really thought this one was TGTBT.
    Yes. She is. Saw her three times. .

  3. #11718
    Quote Originally Posted by JankMaster  [View Original Post]
    I wonder why the surge of tranny post in the female sectio.
    It looks like when alligator says "everything" it really means it now. You see male (M4 M) escorts showing on there too where they didn't used to. I've been using mega instead lately because it still filters down to just females.

  4. #11717

    Bella

    Quote Originally Posted by GregIsLong  [View Original Post]
    She is either MIA or leaving the hobby, I've tried contacting her during the first 3 months since the city lockdown but I could not reach her.

    Sorry friend! She was one of the many shiksa I've wish to flirt with more.
    That is a shame. She was one of the cool ones to talk to.

  5. #11716

    Tranny

    I wonder why the surge of tranny post in the female sectio.

  6. #11715

    Destiny

    Quote Originally Posted by CashOut  [View Original Post]
    Saw Destiny last night and nothing has change. The booty is still tight and she can still take a pounding. She is really looking for some new regulars so don't hesitate to contact her.

    http://www.charmcityporn.com/watch.php?vid=e2bde3bbe
    She's cool. A little wierd tho. Doesn't like BBBJ but creampie is perfectly fine LOL. And yes she will definitely hound you for money.

  7. #11714

    It might be

    Quote Originally Posted by HughJardon  [View Original Post]
    Well isn't this the classic YMMV situation? I'm not saying you guys are wrong, but my 2 experiences with her have been fine, borderline great.
    It could be. But if you follow her on IG you'll get a chance to see how much trash she talks. It doesn't look good IMO. Plus, while it may be YMMV, no one wants to take a chance that someone won't be rude. You can definitely find someone who doesn't come with the headache. But if you've had good times with her then good for you. I'm just telling more of the story than just being glad I wa ms able to meet her and singing praises. Cause I've been on both sides.

  8. #11713
    Quote Originally Posted by DmvTrickGawd  [View Original Post]
    Yeah. I wouldn't see her. She claims to be a sweet southern belle. But she mean as hell. And wants you to only use your real number. I met her 3 times and it was okay. Nothing to write home about. I've retired from here and won't be repeating. And she talks so much trash about guys who try to see her. Hell, if you write her and she responds and you don't ask how she's doing, she'll snap at you. Not worth the headache IMO.
    Well isn't this the classic YMMV situation? I'm not saying you guys are wrong, but my 2 experiences with her have been fine, borderline great.

  9. #11712

    Looking for Jewelz got TT instead

    Quote Originally Posted by ElliotSpitzer  [View Original Post]
    I saw jewlz recently out rosedale at the good ol elrich notel. I been trying to pin her down for a while but never gotten a response. After communication established through text it was constant. Once I arrived I had to wait for about 5 mins before I got the room number. I get inside the room and I see the girl in the pic. Nice looking with big ass droopy tits. I can tell she ready to get started. No chit chat. So I get undressed and she starts with a decent BBJ not great but good enough to get me going. I instruct her to bend over I ease junior inside her pussy it was wet a hell. I start pounding on her pussy and she enjoying it. She starts talking dirty to me telling me to fuck this pussy harder and to nut deep inside her pussy. I did exactly what she asked. I started digging into her pussy hard and deep ramming those guts. She still talkin dirty. Told me she can't wait to feel my warm nut. I couldn't hold it any longer I exploded a gallon nut and filled her up like a jelly donut. Then I kept fucking her after I nutted inside her for about 5 more minutes until she cums. She stands up and baby batter running all down her leg. It was great. Dynomite. Will repeat often Damaged 120.

    https://sumosear.ch/images/webpage/s...tress/40914366
    Text looking for Jewelz got her "sister" TT instead said Jewelz gone for awhile any info on this TT?

  10. #11711
    Quote Originally Posted by OWings12  [View Original Post]
    New monger here, has anyone had a experience with this woman? Her post looks promising. I just don't have the experience yet.

    https://baltimore.skipthegames.com/f...d/526157554370

    Thanks,

    Owings12.
    You'd be wise to protect yourself with this one.

  11. #11710

    Would love to become a reg

    I would also appreciate the intel on Destiny. Could you pm, thanks.

  12. #11709
    Quote Originally Posted by DmvTrickGawd  [View Original Post]
    Can somebody give me who to search this forum for when looking for the chick in the picture below? I remember she used to post not now I'm in touch with her and want to try the goods.
    Ditto for this, she looks good.

  13. #11708

    Need Some Help

    Quote Originally Posted by DmvTrickGawd  [View Original Post]
    Can somebody give me who to search this forum for when looking for the chick in the picture below? I remember she used to post not now I'm in touch with her and want to try the goods.
    Sent you a PM. The girl in the pic is Destiny.

  14. #11707

    Need some help

    Can somebody give me who to search this forum for when looking for the chick in the picture below? I remember she used to post not now I'm in touch with her and want to try the goods.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails 54A7E27F-25C9-4436-83EB-900D5EEE1B3E.jpg‎  

  15. #11706

    Oh diamond. No way

    Quote Originally Posted by DontBanme  [View Original Post]
    See just quoted me 1.25 for a qv amd 200 for a hhr. No way. Side note I went to see her a year or 2 back and she fell asleep, so I left after 20 minutes of waiting after calling and calling. She then gets back to me a few hours later and starts freaking out on me for being a no show, even when she just told me she fell asleep. WTF.
    Yeah. I wouldn't see her. She claims to be a sweet southern belle. But she mean as hell. And wants you to only use your real number. I met her 3 times and it was okay. Nothing to write home about. I've retired from here and won't be repeating. And she talks so much trash about guys who try to see her. Hell, if you write her and she responds and you don't ask how she's doing, she'll snap at you. Not worth the headache IMO.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
rubmaps
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
Top Escorts

Protected by Copyscape