Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 12,811 to 12,825 of 24527
-
09-03-21 08:16 #11717Senior Member

Posts: 32Bella
That is a shame. She was one of the cool ones to talk to.
Originally Posted by GregIsLong
[View Original Post]
-
09-02-21 21:18 #11716Senior Member

Posts: 530Tranny
I wonder why the surge of tranny post in the female sectio.
-
09-02-21 20:45 #11715Senior Member

Posts: 530Destiny
She's cool. A little wierd tho. Doesn't like BBBJ but creampie is perfectly fine LOL. And yes she will definitely hound you for money.
Originally Posted by CashOut
[View Original Post]
-
09-02-21 18:02 #11714Senior Member

Posts: 365It might be
It could be. But if you follow her on IG you'll get a chance to see how much trash she talks. It doesn't look good IMO. Plus, while it may be YMMV, no one wants to take a chance that someone won't be rude. You can definitely find someone who doesn't come with the headache. But if you've had good times with her then good for you. I'm just telling more of the story than just being glad I wa ms able to meet her and singing praises. Cause I've been on both sides.
Originally Posted by HughJardon
[View Original Post]
-
09-02-21 14:43 #11713Senior Member

Posts: 917Well isn't this the classic YMMV situation? I'm not saying you guys are wrong, but my 2 experiences with her have been fine, borderline great.
Originally Posted by DmvTrickGawd
[View Original Post]
-
09-02-21 13:05 #11712Senior Member

Posts: 112Looking for Jewelz got TT instead
Text looking for Jewelz got her "sister" TT instead said Jewelz gone for awhile any info on this TT?
Originally Posted by ElliotSpitzer
[View Original Post]
-
09-02-21 06:48 #11711Senior Member

Posts: 179You'd be wise to protect yourself with this one.
Originally Posted by OWings12
[View Original Post]
-
09-02-21 06:19 #11710Senior Member

Posts: 196Would love to become a reg
I would also appreciate the intel on Destiny. Could you pm, thanks.
-
09-02-21 05:35 #11709Banned Member

Posts: 275Ditto for this, she looks good.
Originally Posted by DmvTrickGawd
[View Original Post]
-
09-02-21 01:30 #11708Senior Member

Posts: 80Need Some Help
Sent you a PM. The girl in the pic is Destiny.
Originally Posted by DmvTrickGawd
[View Original Post]
-
09-01-21 22:48 #11707Senior Member

Posts: 365Need some help
Can somebody give me who to search this forum for when looking for the chick in the picture below? I remember she used to post not now I'm in touch with her and want to try the goods.
-
09-01-21 18:19 #11706Senior Member

Posts: 365Oh diamond. No way
Yeah. I wouldn't see her. She claims to be a sweet southern belle. But she mean as hell. And wants you to only use your real number. I met her 3 times and it was okay. Nothing to write home about. I've retired from here and won't be repeating. And she talks so much trash about guys who try to see her. Hell, if you write her and she responds and you don't ask how she's doing, she'll snap at you. Not worth the headache IMO.
Originally Posted by DontBanme
[View Original Post]
-
09-01-21 13:59 #11705Senior Member

Posts: 112Diamond
What was the rate?
Originally Posted by HughJardon
[View Original Post]
-
09-01-21 13:47 #11704Banned Member

Posts: 275See just quoted me 1.25 for a qv amd 200 for a hhr. No way. Side note I went to see her a year or 2 back and she fell asleep, so I left after 20 minutes of waiting after calling and calling. She then gets back to me a few hours later and starts freaking out on me for being a no show, even when she just told me she fell asleep. WTF.
Originally Posted by HughJardon
[View Original Post]
-
09-01-21 11:16 #11703Senior Member

Posts: 917Diamond near BWI
https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...imore/66509468#.
Not sure I got the link right, but her number is 702-981-2002.
She's been here before and I had a great time. She still looks good, responds quickly, will do whatever you want her to, and her BBBJ is world class. She's fun during the main event, too. With all the bad service out there, Diamond / Texas is a breath of fresh air.
I would recommend and will repeat.









Reply With Quote





