Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 12,841 to 12,855 of 24532
-
08-30-21 00:27 #11692Regular Member

Posts: 15Bella
Does anyone know whatever happened to Bella, she used to have an spot near Penn Station. She was an treat.
-
08-29-21 19:06 #11691Senior Member

Posts: 365Just a warning
I would still visit. I'm just giving a warning that you got to set boundaries with this one. She got a phat ass and that's what I like. You can dream of her for 80 qv.
Originally Posted by DanStew
[View Original Post]
-
08-29-21 18:04 #11690Regular Member

Posts: 1Does anybody know any good girl BWI area?
-
08-29-21 16:56 #11689Senior Member

Posts: 144Was going to see her, should I avoid?
Originally Posted by DmvTrickGawd
[View Original Post]
-
08-29-21 16:47 #11688Senior Member

Posts: 365Destiny is cool
I agree that she's a good girl. That's is, until she starts to contact you every other day wanting you to send her some money.
Originally Posted by CashOut
[View Original Post]
-
08-29-21 13:24 #11687Senior Member

Posts: 279Destiny
Saw Destiny last night and nothing has change. The booty is still tight and she can still take a pounding. She is really looking for some new regulars so don't hesitate to contact her.
http://www.charmcityporn.com/watch.php?vid=e2bde3bbe
-
08-27-21 22:22 #11686Shill account for some chick, ignore these posts

Posts: 5[Deleted by Admin]
EDITOR'S NOTE: This report was deleted because the content of the report was pointless, unproductive drama. Please read the Forum FAQ and the Forum's Posting Guidelines for more information. Thank You!
-
08-27-21 22:03 #11685Shill account for some chick, ignore these posts

Posts: 5Nikki
Photos are accurate. Seen her twice.
Originally Posted by Alasqano
[View Original Post]
-
08-27-21 22:01 #11684Shill account for some chick, ignore these posts

Posts: 5I saw her as well.
Did hh stay. Was nervous about going to a private incall. But will repeat. Photos are 100% legit and she's great!
Originally Posted by JoneYanda
[View Original Post]
-
08-27-21 21:35 #11683Senior Member

Posts: 102Though I appreciate the input, it's a little suspect that this is your first and only post.
Originally Posted by Baltimoreguy89
[View Original Post]
-
08-27-21 21:27 #11682Shill account for some chick, ignore these posts

Posts: 5Nicole
I saw her yesterday for an outcall. Photos are legit. Tight and 100% legit. Didn't rush either! If you are into beautiful tattooed white women I highly recommend! Don't see any postings about her yet so wanted to throw her out there. Her number is 443-XXX-2038.
-
08-27-21 21:13 #11681Shill account for some chick, ignore these posts

Posts: 5Yes!
I've seen her. Just as pretty as the photos. I've only seen her post for outcalls. 100% real and worth it!
Originally Posted by TTouchDown
[View Original Post]
-
08-27-21 21:03 #11680Senior Member

Posts: 102Nicole
Good evening all.
Visiting the area, was wondering if anyone had input for https://baltimore.skipthegames.com/f...e/798754996419.
Texting with her didn't give any red flags. Says she's a previous provider but only been working up here for a couple weeks.
-
08-27-21 19:01 #11679Senior Member

Posts: 128I had her come over for an outcall, definitely did not expect the size, I changed the appointment to a hhr, beat and sent her on the way. 160 Uber included to and fro.
Originally Posted by BaltiWalker
[View Original Post]
-
08-27-21 16:17 #11678Senior Member

Posts: 99Candy / Kandi
Met this one at a hotel in the BWI area. Easy enough to set up a meeting. She wanted 3. For an hour, but got her down to 2.
Got the addresses and drove there and then texted for the room number. She is a big girl, but that didn't bother me. Did the pre-check and the undressed and got to business. BBJ was mechanical with no variation, just up and down. No attention to the boys. I like them to take the lead sometimes, but I had to tell her what to do.
Over all it was ok, but I wouldn't repeat.
https://callescort.org/443-512-5607








Reply With Quote




