Rubrankings.com
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 855 of 1635 FirstFirst ... 355 755 805 845 846 847 848 849 850 851 852 853 854 855 856 857 858 859 860 861 862 863 864 865 905 955 1355 ... LastLast
Results 12,811 to 12,825 of 24516
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #11706
    Quote Originally Posted by DmvTrickGawd  [View Original Post]
    Can somebody give me who to search this forum for when looking for the chick in the picture below? I remember she used to post not now I'm in touch with her and want to try the goods.
    Ditto for this, she looks good.

  2. #11705

    Need Some Help

    Quote Originally Posted by DmvTrickGawd  [View Original Post]
    Can somebody give me who to search this forum for when looking for the chick in the picture below? I remember she used to post not now I'm in touch with her and want to try the goods.
    Sent you a PM. The girl in the pic is Destiny.

  3. #11704

    Need some help

    Can somebody give me who to search this forum for when looking for the chick in the picture below? I remember she used to post not now I'm in touch with her and want to try the goods.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails 54A7E27F-25C9-4436-83EB-900D5EEE1B3E.jpg‎  

  4. #11703

    Oh diamond. No way

    Quote Originally Posted by DontBanme  [View Original Post]
    See just quoted me 1.25 for a qv amd 200 for a hhr. No way. Side note I went to see her a year or 2 back and she fell asleep, so I left after 20 minutes of waiting after calling and calling. She then gets back to me a few hours later and starts freaking out on me for being a no show, even when she just told me she fell asleep. WTF.
    Yeah. I wouldn't see her. She claims to be a sweet southern belle. But she mean as hell. And wants you to only use your real number. I met her 3 times and it was okay. Nothing to write home about. I've retired from here and won't be repeating. And she talks so much trash about guys who try to see her. Hell, if you write her and she responds and you don't ask how she's doing, she'll snap at you. Not worth the headache IMO.

  5. #11702

    Diamond

    Quote Originally Posted by HughJardon  [View Original Post]
    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...imore/66509468#.

    Not sure I got the link right, but her number is 702-981-2002.

    She's been here before and I had a great time. She still looks good, responds quickly, will do whatever you want her to, and her BBBJ is world class. She's fun during the main event, too. With all the bad service out there, Diamond / Texas is a breath of fresh air.

    I would recommend and will repeat.
    What was the rate?

  6. #11701
    Quote Originally Posted by HughJardon  [View Original Post]
    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...imore/66509468#.

    Not sure I got the link right, but her number is 702-981-2002.

    She's been here before and I had a great time. She still looks good, responds quickly, will do whatever you want her to, and her BBBJ is world class. She's fun during the main event, too. With all the bad service out there, Diamond / Texas is a breath of fresh air.

    I would recommend and will repeat.
    See just quoted me 1.25 for a qv amd 200 for a hhr. No way. Side note I went to see her a year or 2 back and she fell asleep, so I left after 20 minutes of waiting after calling and calling. She then gets back to me a few hours later and starts freaking out on me for being a no show, even when she just told me she fell asleep. WTF.

  7. #11700

    Diamond near BWI

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...imore/66509468#.

    Not sure I got the link right, but her number is 702-981-2002.

    She's been here before and I had a great time. She still looks good, responds quickly, will do whatever you want her to, and her BBBJ is world class. She's fun during the main event, too. With all the bad service out there, Diamond / Texas is a breath of fresh air.

    I would recommend and will repeat.

  8. #11699

    Lexi

    New monger here, has anyone had a experience with this woman? Her post looks promising. I just don't have the experience yet.

    https://baltimore.skipthegames.com/f...d/526157554370

    Thanks,

    Owings12.

  9. #11698

    Lexi

    New monger here, has anyone had a experience with this lady?

    https://baltimore.skipthegames.com/f...d/699614200087

    Thanks,

    OWings12.

  10. #11697
    Quote Originally Posted by BushBaby  [View Original Post]
    She only has two reviews that I found, yet I've seen her advertised on eros and with the Brazilian Desires agency for quite some time, and always liked what I saw. Reached out to her via email with references and once I passed her screening, we set up a meet for a few days later in BWI. Hands down the most satisfying fuck I've had in a really really really long time!

    She looks just like her pics, except now she's completely brunette. Greeted me in a tight dress and heels, and immediately hugged me and gave me a DFK. Her English is decent enough for light conversation. After taking care of business and hitting the shower, she immediately engages in a tongue heavy make out session. She makes this slurping sound when she kisses and succumbs to DFK 100% . I come up for air and remove her clothing. Her body is. Wow! Probably the best overall, well proportioned body for my tastes I"ve ever seen. Her breasts are enhanced and usually I prefer all natural boobs, but hers are VERY well done. They are soft and look like two succulent cantaloupes and match her short 5'2" frame very well. Her stomach is flat, her legs are toned and curvy but that Brazilian ass is truly one of the seven wonders of the world; perfect width, bounce and juiciness and I had my hands all over it for the duration of our encounter.

    To the bed, we continue making out and I dive down and feast away DATY and DATO. In return, she gives me a fantastic BBBJ with lots of attention to the balls. On goes the cover and we cycle through CG, ACG, MISH, K9 with great energy for round 1 and she happily finishes me off with a BBBJTC and CIM for round 2. I plan on seeing her again in a few days before she leaves town. Treat this gem right fellas. Donation 400 and worthy every penny!

    https://www.braziliandesires.com/model-ariana-34735

    https://www.eros.com/maryland/baltim...1466.htm?cat=1
    Wow. Really thought this one was TGTBT.

  11. #11696

    Ariana Brazilian Review in BWI

    She only has two reviews that I found, yet I've seen her advertised on eros and with the Brazilian Desires agency for quite some time, and always liked what I saw. Reached out to her via email with references and once I passed her screening, we set up a meet for a few days later in BWI. Hands down the most satisfying fuck I've had in a really really really long time!

    She looks just like her pics, except now she's completely brunette. Greeted me in a tight dress and heels, and immediately hugged me and gave me a DFK. Her English is decent enough for light conversation. After taking care of business and hitting the shower, she immediately engages in a tongue heavy make out session. She makes this slurping sound when she kisses and succumbs to DFK 100% . I come up for air and remove her clothing. Her body is. Wow! Probably the best overall, well proportioned body for my tastes I"ve ever seen. Her breasts are enhanced and usually I prefer all natural boobs, but hers are VERY well done. They are soft and look like two succulent cantaloupes and match her short 5'2" frame very well. Her stomach is flat, her legs are toned and curvy but that Brazilian ass is truly one of the seven wonders of the world; perfect width, bounce and juiciness and I had my hands all over it for the duration of our encounter.

    To the bed, we continue making out and I dive down and feast away DATY and DATO. In return, she gives me a fantastic BBBJ with lots of attention to the balls. On goes the cover and we cycle through CG, ACG, MISH, K9 with great energy for round 1 and she happily finishes me off with a BBBJTC and CIM for round 2. I plan on seeing her again in a few days before she leaves town. Treat this gem right fellas. Donation 400 and worthy every penny!

    https://www.braziliandesires.com/model-ariana-34735

    https://www.eros.com/maryland/baltim...1466.htm?cat=1
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Ariana.jpg‎  

  12. #11695
    Quote Originally Posted by AllTheTime  [View Original Post]
    And yet we're puzzled when anyone who's not half a zombie either jacks up their rates or leaves the business.
    What's puzzling to me is how people treat these women like they are your gf or your wives smh you hold the power stop letting these women bully you if you're paying more then 100 or 120 then that's on you LOL they only jack up the price on guys who let them. There is a reason they are posting on these sites instead of high end escort sites stop giving them the power over why'll.

  13. #11694

    Bella

    Quote Originally Posted by Jordan2756  [View Original Post]
    Does anyone know whatever happened to Bella, she used to have an spot near Penn Station. She was an treat.
    She is either MIA or leaving the hobby, I've tried contacting her during the first 3 months since the city lockdown but I could not reach her.

    Sorry friend! She was one of the many shiksa I've wish to flirt with more.

  14. #11693

    Starla Jo

    I usually don't dream out towards Baltimore, but I had been wanting to try this one for a while. With only a few reviews, I knew it was risky. When she opened the door and it was her. Man I was ready to go to work!! Ass was fat and natural! We had some small talk and she was pretty cool. Got into the CBJ and then straight to K9. Man that view from behind was A1! I must've hit a spot at one point cause she got into it and we went pretty hard for awhile LOL. All in all a great dream. May be a new ATF.

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...imore/66419027

  15. #11692

    Owings Mills?

    Hi all,

    I am traveling there in September and been combing the sites for an outcall visit to a nice hotel. I am looking for large naturals. Not looking for much, huh? If anyone has any suggestions, I would really appreciate it. Its time consuming (as you know), to look for a particular type for outcall to a smaller or suburban city. Not sure what other cities to try outside of Baltimore. Thanks and I will try to repay a favor! Cheers.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here

Protected by Copyscape