Top Escorts
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #22887

    Same deal.

    Quote Originally Posted by JustinCider904  [View Original Post]
    I really want to see her, but I don't have the ability to Outcall. If she had an incall I would jump on this one!
    Me deal here. Not if I can l can find someone to split a hotel room? LOL.

  2. #22886

    Un charges like crazy

    Quote Originally Posted by MikeEbanks  [View Original Post]
    A lot of upcharges and look at the third picture hip left side. The scar in her tummy ends there, that is why is pointed (some weird surgery) there. I would repeat for 100-120 but she tries for higher which I don't think she is worth. The picture got little to no filter but the angles are misleading.
    She is literally up charging for things that are typically included for service. Like she is charging you the amount of time plus what ever act you do. She real deal trying to hustle someone out here.

  3. #22885

    Any info on Her

    I'm curious about this one any info on her? She looks pregnant.

    https://jacksonville.skipthegames.co...t/373844146238

  4. #22884

    Sexy Kitten / Duo link

    Quote Originally Posted by KanjiDog  [View Original Post]
    I broke rule #1 = Never send funds to a provider that you don't know, or doesn't have plenty of solid reviews. I fell for the bait, which upon further review. They must have been "selfies", though there was one additional mention on the St Augustine board about living in a dump, stopping mid-session if a roommate came home, and them relocating to Jax. The hot one in the yellow shirt that posts on STG as Sexy Kitten goes by Kayla B. In my bad dream I was asked for a $50 / per girl deposit for a 4 hands massage. I lost contact with her about 4 hrs after the scheduled visit. There has been no attempt to reschedule or refund. I do think she is local, as there is a IG profile for her in St Augustine with all of the same pictures that are on her posts, including the two of them. Her (904) number is a text app. She uses a (714) so maybe she is in CA. (I don't she is in Nigeria. LOL) Maybe someone can comment on a different experience?

    I drove up from South Florida, to stay with a sick friend, so my time was sporadic. I contacted my providers, but missed out on "Sweet and Petite". God I hope she is real. I'll make the drive back for her. I spend more time on ISG with visits to Asia, Costa Rica & Medellin. Trust me. Save your $$ and go to Colombia. The was the first time getting ghosted. Boy have a learned a lesson.

    Peace K-Dog.
    Sorry. Here is their link.

    https://jacksonville.skipthegames.co...n/619048807118

    I think the other one works Seeking.com.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails nju1ndqwyzhlody4zgviy2i4zdfmztvjzdk4mtu2zme5m2qyna.jpg.jpg‎   mja1ndk4njkzmgq4odiyzjuwy2rjyzflyjg3nzdlzjlhzjk1n2yz.jpg.jpg‎  

  5. #22883

    Weary = tired

    Wary = careful.

    Quote Originally Posted by Powerhouse100  [View Original Post]
    With all those heavy filters, I'd be weary of this one.

  6. #22882

    Who?

    You seem to be just padding a post count without telling us who you're talking about. I initially thought you were just stupid, but I'm not so sure now.

    Quote Originally Posted by TheNextMorning  [View Original Post]
    Good Afternoon, she's definitely on STG, saw her yesterday, she claims she doesn't do BBFS but I know that's absolutely not true, I've seen her in a video getting BBFS, so don't believe the hype.

  7. #22881

    Which Mandy?

    Who are you talking about?

    Quote Originally Posted by TheNextMorning  [View Original Post]
    Good Afternoon, Mandy is one of the top providers, she's definitely worth seeing, doesn't rush or a clock watcher, see has a very open menu, BB Greek & FS, BBBJ CIM Swallow etc etc, she wears these socks up to her knees to hide her use of candy, besides that, A++++ service, from what I saw she's off 295 exit 25 I believe.

  8. #22880

    Who

    Who are you replying to? Or about?

    Quote Originally Posted by TheNextMorning  [View Original Post]
    Good Afternoon, from what I saw in a video of her, she's worth doing, very attentive & loves BBBJ, she definitely does BB for 80.

  9. #22879

    Maira

    Quote Originally Posted by OneForTheGlory  [View Original Post]
    Has anyone seen her, my third eye says she's fake but I'm just curious as to any input.

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...ville/66469632
    A lot of upcharges and look at the third picture hip left side. The scar in her tummy ends there, that is why is pointed (some weird surgery) there. I would repeat for 100-120 but she tries for higher which I don't think she is worth. The picture got little to no filter but the angles are misleading.

  10. #22878
    Quote Originally Posted by Powerhouse100  [View Original Post]
    I saw this young lady recently. She is great at what she does. She is the girl in ad pics. She does have a bit of a stomach, but still cute. The biggest issue: when we finished session and I took raincoat off, her puss smelled like a sewer. I almost threw up my dinner, little did she know!

    Message to all girls:

    Ladies, your puss is your money maker! Under no circumstance should your puss smell like a sewer! Instant replay-- Under no circumstances! Clean your puss and stop making clients throw up their breakfast, lunch, dinner, or hell--snack, for that matter!

    https://jacksonville.skipthegames.co...9/253409544485
    You was probably hitting that back door cause when I saw her like two months ago it smelt like I made love to a septic tank. She never used to have a smell like that. She used to be cleaner but I guess business is booming.

  11. #22877
    Quote Originally Posted by LovesAFreak  [View Original Post]
    I often wondered what her head game is like. Does anyone know if she takes a load to the face? She is quite a catch on the eyes.
    Her mouth game can be decent at best to good. Not magical but over all pretty good. I'm pretty sure she would be OK with catching just got to let her know.

  12. #22876
    Quote Originally Posted by Powerhouse100  [View Original Post]
    I saw this young lady recently. She is great at what she does. She is the girl in ad pics. She does have a bit of a stomach, but still cute. The biggest issue: when we finished session and I took raincoat off, her puss smelled like a sewer. I almost threw up my dinner, little did she know!

    Message to all girls:

    Ladies, your puss is your money maker! Under no circumstance should your puss smell like a sewer! Instant replay-- Under no circumstances! Clean your puss and stop making clients throw up their breakfast, lunch, dinner, or hell--snack, for that matter!

    https://jacksonville.skipthegames.co...9/253409544485
    I often wondered what her head game is like. Does anyone know if she takes a load to the face? She is quite a catch on the eyes.

  13. #22875
    Good Afternoon, Mandy is one of the top providers, she's definitely worth seeing, doesn't rush or a clock watcher, see has a very open menu, BB Greek & FS, BBBJ CIM Swallow etc etc, she wears these socks up to her knees to hide her use of candy, besides that, A++++ service, from what I saw she's off 295 exit 25 I believe.

  14. #22874
    Good Afternoon, Jenn is definitely one of the top providers out, she's not a clock watcher, won't rush you at all, she use to be buddies with Caddy, but they fell out, Jenn is on the Westside now, she's definitely worth seeing, she'll do BBFS for 80.

  15. #22873
    Good Afternoon, she's absolutely a waste of time, her real name is April, not worth the time of $$, decent looking, I got a Cardate off Youngerman Circle in the Publix parking lot, she complained the whole time, she'll do BB and BBBJ CIM Swallow, won't see her again.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
rubmaps
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
Best Escorts

Protected by Copyscape