Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 18,436 to 18,450 of 41298
-
08-31-21 11:00 #22863Senior Member

Posts: 266Any info on Rose
It says she is back, but I don't remember seeing her before. Does anyone have any info?
https://jacksonville.skipthegames.co...d/269266935634
-
08-31-21 10:59 #22862Senior Member

Posts: 266I wish!
I really want to see her, but I don't have the ability to Outcall. If she had an incall I would jump on this one!
Originally Posted by SuperTrooper
[View Original Post]
-
08-31-21 10:58 #22861Senior Member

Posts: 266Same Issue
I had the exact same thing happen to me as well.
Originally Posted by GhostDaddy
[View Original Post]
-
08-31-21 10:28 #22860Senior Member

Posts: 690Sewer Puss Odor For Extra Charge?
Hey, I just figured out why Jax girls raised their rates. They are charging extra for having a puss smelling like a sewer.
Originally Posted by Powerhouse100
[View Original Post]
Guess they think the sewer odor is extra so they should charge us extra. Hey, I never said these girls were very bright.
Ha Ha Ha.
-
08-31-21 09:54 #22859Senior Member

Posts: 299Harley the ghost
https://jacksonville.skipthegames.co...0/007155951337
Have a backup plan when setting an appointment with this one. She's been posting on STG and SA, double-booking, and will ghost you in the parking lot.
Stay safe!
-
08-31-21 08:59 #22858Senior Member

Posts: 94Scam Alert. Sexy Kitten / St Augustine duo
I broke rule #1 = Never send funds to a provider that you don't know, or doesn't have plenty of solid reviews. I fell for the bait, which upon further review. They must have been "selfies", though there was one additional mention on the St Augustine board about living in a dump, stopping mid-session if a roommate came home, and them relocating to Jax. The hot one in the yellow shirt that posts on STG as Sexy Kitten goes by Kayla B. In my bad dream I was asked for a $50 / per girl deposit for a 4 hands massage. I lost contact with her about 4 hrs after the scheduled visit. There has been no attempt to reschedule or refund. I do think she is local, as there is a IG profile for her in St Augustine with all of the same pictures that are on her posts, including the two of them. Her (904) number is a text app. She uses a (714) so maybe she is in CA. (I don't she is in Nigeria. LOL) Maybe someone can comment on a different experience?
I drove up from South Florida, to stay with a sick friend, so my time was sporadic. I contacted my providers, but missed out on "Sweet and Petite". God I hope she is real. I'll make the drive back for her. I spend more time on ISG with visits to Asia, Costa Rica & Medellin. Trust me. Save your $$ and go to Colombia. The was the first time getting ghosted. Boy have a learned a lesson.
Peace K-Dog.
-
08-31-21 07:53 #22857Senior Member

Posts: 377Tacos
Saw Lina yesterday. Great attitude willing to please. Only speaks Spanish. Well repeat but she's here for 2 more weeks. 1. 5 hhr.
https://adultsearch.com/florida/jack...scorts/2560518
-
08-31-21 07:42 #22856Advertiser-Escort

Posts: 8Grace
This is Ashlee, Grace gf. Grace actual has not posted in almost a month due to the fact that she is out of town.
Originally Posted by JustinCider904
[View Original Post]
-
08-31-21 05:39 #22855Senior Member

Posts: 244Dakota Breez
Guys Dakota is posting back on Eros, once again pricey but worth it! Young about 25 or less and really enjoys what she does. Only downside is she is only out call!
Shoot me PM if you want details.
-
08-30-21 23:46 #22854Senior Member

Posts: 1170About Asia
I saw this young lady recently. She is great at what she does. She is the girl in ad pics. She does have a bit of a stomach, but still cute. The biggest issue: when we finished session and I took raincoat off, her puss smelled like a sewer. I almost threw up my dinner, little did she know!
Message to all girls:
Ladies, your puss is your money maker! Under no circumstance should your puss smell like a sewer! Instant replay-- Under no circumstances! Clean your puss and stop making clients throw up their breakfast, lunch, dinner, or hell--snack, for that matter!
https://jacksonville.skipthegames.co...9/253409544485
-
08-30-21 21:08 #22853Senior Member

Posts: 307Dump her and move on
Life is too short to tolerate the GPS girls or the fakes, flakes, and druggies. Let the white knights deal with them. I exchanged text messages and started to make plans and then she / he / it / whatever sprung the high price demands or the "booking deposit". I was nice and wished her / him well and then they got ugly in reply. With this kind of GPS girl when or if you get to the door there's usually the "No" list. No this, No that, No whatever. Just let them go and move on to another. Lastly, don't ever pay a deposit, booking fee, or anything in advance. It's nearly always a scam. For the photos, use TinEye or another program to web search the photos. Find multiple hits, another sign it's a scammer. Good luck in your search!
Originally Posted by JustinCider904
[View Original Post]
-
08-30-21 20:23 #22852Senior Member

Posts: 81Thanks
I appreciate the actual feedback.
Originally Posted by Powerhouse100
[View Original Post]
-
08-30-21 19:04 #22851Regular Member

Posts: 12Good Afternoon, from what I saw in a video of her, she's worth doing, very attentive & loves BBBJ, she definitely does BB for 80.
-
08-30-21 17:37 #22850Regular Member

Posts: 15Any info? Really want to see
-
08-30-21 16:43 #22849Regular Member

Posts: 7She's legit
I have had her, she takes all bb including trips to Greece.
Originally Posted by DWaltonXXX
[View Original Post]










Reply With Quote




