Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 18,421 to 18,435 of 41299
-
08-31-21 16:49 #22879Senior Member

Posts: 96Maira
A lot of upcharges and look at the third picture hip left side. The scar in her tummy ends there, that is why is pointed (some weird surgery) there. I would repeat for 100-120 but she tries for higher which I don't think she is worth. The picture got little to no filter but the angles are misleading.
Originally Posted by OneForTheGlory
[View Original Post]
-
08-31-21 15:39 #22878Senior Member

Posts: 653You was probably hitting that back door cause when I saw her like two months ago it smelt like I made love to a septic tank. She never used to have a smell like that. She used to be cleaner but I guess business is booming.
Originally Posted by Powerhouse100
[View Original Post]
-
08-31-21 15:37 #22877Senior Member

Posts: 653Her mouth game can be decent at best to good. Not magical but over all pretty good. I'm pretty sure she would be OK with catching just got to let her know.
Originally Posted by LovesAFreak
[View Original Post]
-
08-31-21 15:01 #22876Senior Member

Posts: 256I often wondered what her head game is like. Does anyone know if she takes a load to the face? She is quite a catch on the eyes.
Originally Posted by Powerhouse100
[View Original Post]
-
08-31-21 14:13 #22875Regular Member

Posts: 12Good Afternoon, Mandy is one of the top providers, she's definitely worth seeing, doesn't rush or a clock watcher, see has a very open menu, BB Greek & FS, BBBJ CIM Swallow etc etc, she wears these socks up to her knees to hide her use of candy, besides that, A++++ service, from what I saw she's off 295 exit 25 I believe.
-
08-31-21 14:01 #22874Regular Member

Posts: 12Good Afternoon, Jenn is definitely one of the top providers out, she's not a clock watcher, won't rush you at all, she use to be buddies with Caddy, but they fell out, Jenn is on the Westside now, she's definitely worth seeing, she'll do BBFS for 80.
-
08-31-21 13:03 #22873Regular Member

Posts: 12Good Afternoon, she's absolutely a waste of time, her real name is April, not worth the time of $$, decent looking, I got a Cardate off Youngerman Circle in the Publix parking lot, she complained the whole time, she'll do BB and BBBJ CIM Swallow, won't see her again.
-
08-31-21 12:52 #22872Regular Member

Posts: 12Good Afternoon, she goes by Emily on STG, claims she doesn't do BBFS, don't believe the hype, she'll do it if the price is right.
-
08-31-21 12:47 #22871Regular Member

Posts: 12Good Afternoon, she's definitely on STG, saw her yesterday, she claims she doesn't do BBFS but I know that's absolutely not true, I've seen her in a video getting BBFS, so don't believe the hype.
-
08-31-21 12:28 #22870Senior Member

Posts: 1170About this sewer
You know, to her credit, after I got there, she did seem hesitant about FS at first and I couldn't quite figure out why. Well, sometimes when a girl makes a post that seems to try to steer you toward a BJ, I do think to myself that maybe Aunt Flo is in town or perhaps she may have an infection--more so the latter. After smelling that, I figured this is why she paused even though via text, I mentioned what I was interested in. Go figure!
Originally Posted by LowBaller
[View Original Post]
-
08-31-21 12:23 #22869Senior Member

Posts: 1170About highly filtered Rose
With all those heavy filters, I'd be weary of this one.
Originally Posted by JustinCider904
[View Original Post]
-
08-31-21 11:46 #22868Senior Member

Posts: 653Maira
Has anyone seen her, my third eye says she's fake but I'm just curious as to any input.
https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...ville/66469632
-
08-31-21 11:30 #22867Senior Member

Posts: 299No response
I've tried several times but to no avail. She doesn't answer.
Originally Posted by JustinCider904
[View Original Post]
-
08-31-21 11:28 #22866Senior Member

Posts: 299No Response
Doesn't like to or won't respond.
Originally Posted by JustinCider904
[View Original Post]
-
08-31-21 11:14 #22865Senior Member

Posts: 560Harley
So before I waste to much time, can anyone that's seen her tell me if she's as freaky and kinky as she says?
Is her apartment safe or will a BF run me off after she gets her $$?
PM me please.
Originally Posted by GhostDaddy
[View Original Post]













Reply With Quote





