Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 18,421 to 18,435 of 41291
-
08-31-21 12:47 #22871Regular Member

Posts: 12Good Afternoon, she's definitely on STG, saw her yesterday, she claims she doesn't do BBFS but I know that's absolutely not true, I've seen her in a video getting BBFS, so don't believe the hype.
-
08-31-21 12:28 #22870Senior Member

Posts: 1170About this sewer
You know, to her credit, after I got there, she did seem hesitant about FS at first and I couldn't quite figure out why. Well, sometimes when a girl makes a post that seems to try to steer you toward a BJ, I do think to myself that maybe Aunt Flo is in town or perhaps she may have an infection--more so the latter. After smelling that, I figured this is why she paused even though via text, I mentioned what I was interested in. Go figure!
Originally Posted by LowBaller
[View Original Post]
-
08-31-21 12:23 #22869Senior Member

Posts: 1170About highly filtered Rose
With all those heavy filters, I'd be weary of this one.
Originally Posted by JustinCider904
[View Original Post]
-
08-31-21 11:46 #22868Senior Member

Posts: 653Maira
Has anyone seen her, my third eye says she's fake but I'm just curious as to any input.
https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...ville/66469632
-
08-31-21 11:30 #22867Senior Member

Posts: 299No response
I've tried several times but to no avail. She doesn't answer.
Originally Posted by JustinCider904
[View Original Post]
-
08-31-21 11:28 #22866Senior Member

Posts: 299No Response
Doesn't like to or won't respond.
Originally Posted by JustinCider904
[View Original Post]
-
08-31-21 11:14 #22865Senior Member

Posts: 560Harley
So before I waste to much time, can anyone that's seen her tell me if she's as freaky and kinky as she says?
Is her apartment safe or will a BF run me off after she gets her $$?
PM me please.
Originally Posted by GhostDaddy
[View Original Post]
-
08-31-21 11:14 #22864Senior Member

Posts: 266Naughty Natalie
I have asked about this one before and I believe someone else asked recently but there was no response so I thought I would ask again.
https://jacksonville.skipthegames.co...e/346710868432
-
08-31-21 11:00 #22863Senior Member

Posts: 266Any info on Rose
It says she is back, but I don't remember seeing her before. Does anyone have any info?
https://jacksonville.skipthegames.co...d/269266935634
-
08-31-21 10:59 #22862Senior Member

Posts: 266I wish!
I really want to see her, but I don't have the ability to Outcall. If she had an incall I would jump on this one!
Originally Posted by SuperTrooper
[View Original Post]
-
08-31-21 10:58 #22861Senior Member

Posts: 266Same Issue
I had the exact same thing happen to me as well.
Originally Posted by GhostDaddy
[View Original Post]
-
08-31-21 10:28 #22860Senior Member

Posts: 690Sewer Puss Odor For Extra Charge?
Hey, I just figured out why Jax girls raised their rates. They are charging extra for having a puss smelling like a sewer.
Originally Posted by Powerhouse100
[View Original Post]
Guess they think the sewer odor is extra so they should charge us extra. Hey, I never said these girls were very bright.
Ha Ha Ha.
-
08-31-21 09:54 #22859Senior Member

Posts: 299Harley the ghost
https://jacksonville.skipthegames.co...0/007155951337
Have a backup plan when setting an appointment with this one. She's been posting on STG and SA, double-booking, and will ghost you in the parking lot.
Stay safe!
-
08-31-21 08:59 #22858Senior Member

Posts: 94Scam Alert. Sexy Kitten / St Augustine duo
I broke rule #1 = Never send funds to a provider that you don't know, or doesn't have plenty of solid reviews. I fell for the bait, which upon further review. They must have been "selfies", though there was one additional mention on the St Augustine board about living in a dump, stopping mid-session if a roommate came home, and them relocating to Jax. The hot one in the yellow shirt that posts on STG as Sexy Kitten goes by Kayla B. In my bad dream I was asked for a $50 / per girl deposit for a 4 hands massage. I lost contact with her about 4 hrs after the scheduled visit. There has been no attempt to reschedule or refund. I do think she is local, as there is a IG profile for her in St Augustine with all of the same pictures that are on her posts, including the two of them. Her (904) number is a text app. She uses a (714) so maybe she is in CA. (I don't she is in Nigeria. LOL) Maybe someone can comment on a different experience?
I drove up from South Florida, to stay with a sick friend, so my time was sporadic. I contacted my providers, but missed out on "Sweet and Petite". God I hope she is real. I'll make the drive back for her. I spend more time on ISG with visits to Asia, Costa Rica & Medellin. Trust me. Save your $$ and go to Colombia. The was the first time getting ghosted. Boy have a learned a lesson.
Peace K-Dog.
-
08-31-21 07:53 #22857Senior Member

Posts: 377Tacos
Saw Lina yesterday. Great attitude willing to please. Only speaks Spanish. Well repeat but she's here for 2 more weeks. 1. 5 hhr.
https://adultsearch.com/florida/jack...scorts/2560518










Reply With Quote





