Rubrankings.com
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
This Escort Review thread is moderated by Admin.
  1. #22871
    Good Afternoon, she's definitely on STG, saw her yesterday, she claims she doesn't do BBFS but I know that's absolutely not true, I've seen her in a video getting BBFS, so don't believe the hype.

  2. #22870

    About this sewer

    Quote Originally Posted by LowBaller  [View Original Post]
    Hey, I just figured out why Jax girls raised their rates. They are charging extra for having a puss smelling like a sewer.

    Guess they think the sewer odor is extra so they should charge us extra. Hey, I never said these girls were very bright.

    Ha Ha Ha.
    You know, to her credit, after I got there, she did seem hesitant about FS at first and I couldn't quite figure out why. Well, sometimes when a girl makes a post that seems to try to steer you toward a BJ, I do think to myself that maybe Aunt Flo is in town or perhaps she may have an infection--more so the latter. After smelling that, I figured this is why she paused even though via text, I mentioned what I was interested in. Go figure!

  3. #22869

    About highly filtered Rose

    Quote Originally Posted by JustinCider904  [View Original Post]
    It says she is back, but I don't remember seeing her before. Does anyone have any info?

    https://jacksonville.skipthegames.co...d/269266935634
    With all those heavy filters, I'd be weary of this one.

  4. #22868

    Maira

    Has anyone seen her, my third eye says she's fake but I'm just curious as to any input.

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...ville/66469632

  5. #22867

    No response

    Quote Originally Posted by JustinCider904  [View Original Post]
    I have asked about this one before and I believe someone else asked recently but there was no response so I thought I would ask again.

    https://jacksonville.skipthegames.co...e/346710868432
    I've tried several times but to no avail. She doesn't answer.

  6. #22866

    No Response

    Quote Originally Posted by JustinCider904  [View Original Post]
    It says she is back, but I don't remember seeing her before. Does anyone have any info?

    https://jacksonville.skipthegames.co...d/269266935634
    Doesn't like to or won't respond.

  7. #22865

    Harley

    So before I waste to much time, can anyone that's seen her tell me if she's as freaky and kinky as she says?

    Is her apartment safe or will a BF run me off after she gets her $$?

    PM me please.

    Quote Originally Posted by GhostDaddy  [View Original Post]
    https://jacksonville.skipthegames.co...0/007155951337

    Have a backup plan when setting an appointment with this one. She's been posting on STG and SA, double-booking, and will ghost you in the parking lot.

    Stay safe!

  8. #22864

    Naughty Natalie

    I have asked about this one before and I believe someone else asked recently but there was no response so I thought I would ask again.

    https://jacksonville.skipthegames.co...e/346710868432

  9. #22863

    Any info on Rose

    It says she is back, but I don't remember seeing her before. Does anyone have any info?

    https://jacksonville.skipthegames.co...d/269266935634

  10. #22862

    I wish!

    Quote Originally Posted by SuperTrooper  [View Original Post]
    Guys Dakota is posting back on Eros, once again pricey but worth it! Young about 25 or less and really enjoys what she does. Only downside is she is only out call!

    Shoot me PM if you want details.
    I really want to see her, but I don't have the ability to Outcall. If she had an incall I would jump on this one!

  11. #22861

    Same Issue

    Quote Originally Posted by GhostDaddy  [View Original Post]
    https://jacksonville.skipthegames.co...0/007155951337

    Have a backup plan when setting an appointment with this one. She's been posting on STG and SA, double-booking, and will ghost you in the parking lot.

    Stay safe!
    I had the exact same thing happen to me as well.

  12. #22860

    Sewer Puss Odor For Extra Charge?

    Quote Originally Posted by Powerhouse100  [View Original Post]
    I saw this young lady recently. She is great at what she does. She is the girl in ad pics. She does have a bit of a stomach, but still cute. The biggest issue: when we finished session and I took raincoat off, her puss smelled like a sewer. I almost threw up my dinner, little did she know!

    Message to all girls:

    Ladies, your puss is your money maker! Under no circumstance should your puss smell like a sewer! Instant replay-- Under no circumstances! Clean your puss and stop making clients throw up their breakfast, lunch, dinner, or hell--snack, for that matter!

    https://jacksonville.skipthegames.co...9/253409544485
    Hey, I just figured out why Jax girls raised their rates. They are charging extra for having a puss smelling like a sewer.

    Guess they think the sewer odor is extra so they should charge us extra. Hey, I never said these girls were very bright.

    Ha Ha Ha.

  13. #22859

    Harley the ghost

    https://jacksonville.skipthegames.co...0/007155951337

    Have a backup plan when setting an appointment with this one. She's been posting on STG and SA, double-booking, and will ghost you in the parking lot.

    Stay safe!
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Capture.jpg‎  

  14. #22858

    Scam Alert. Sexy Kitten / St Augustine duo

    I broke rule #1 = Never send funds to a provider that you don't know, or doesn't have plenty of solid reviews. I fell for the bait, which upon further review. They must have been "selfies", though there was one additional mention on the St Augustine board about living in a dump, stopping mid-session if a roommate came home, and them relocating to Jax. The hot one in the yellow shirt that posts on STG as Sexy Kitten goes by Kayla B. In my bad dream I was asked for a $50 / per girl deposit for a 4 hands massage. I lost contact with her about 4 hrs after the scheduled visit. There has been no attempt to reschedule or refund. I do think she is local, as there is a IG profile for her in St Augustine with all of the same pictures that are on her posts, including the two of them. Her (904) number is a text app. She uses a (714) so maybe she is in CA. (I don't she is in Nigeria. LOL) Maybe someone can comment on a different experience?

    I drove up from South Florida, to stay with a sick friend, so my time was sporadic. I contacted my providers, but missed out on "Sweet and Petite". God I hope she is real. I'll make the drive back for her. I spend more time on ISG with visits to Asia, Costa Rica & Medellin. Trust me. Save your $$ and go to Colombia. The was the first time getting ghosted. Boy have a learned a lesson.

    Peace K-Dog.

  15. #22857

    Tacos

    Saw Lina yesterday. Great attitude willing to please. Only speaks Spanish. Well repeat but she's here for 2 more weeks. 1. 5 hhr.

    https://adultsearch.com/florida/jack...scorts/2560518

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts

Protected by Copyscape