Find Your New Baby
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #24635
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1445

    Jessica at CLM

    Quote Originally Posted by Moejoo  [View Original Post]
    I saw Jessica last week. If you treat her with respect and sensuality she is very responsive. Upcharge was reasonable for FS and she acted as through she was really into it. No kissing at all for me which is different than what I read about her.

    Now the not so good. When I look at her pictures she looks petite my guess would be about 5'4 and maybe 120 lbs. She is a tall thick full bodied Polish girl. About 5'8 and 150 lbs. Not really toned and with a very thick waist. She was wearing yoga pants when I got there and was very turned off by the way her stomach protruded. Not wide and flabby but protruding forward from her ribs to below her waist. She looked better naked but I am really getting tired of CLM's fake misleading pictures. Their location is very convenient for me but I am over the fake pictures.

    Us guys need to step up our game here. Saying a girl is hot or MILF has no accuracy and is far to subjective. When reviewing girls we need to start telling their height and weight and if their pictures are real, or misleading.
    I pretty regularly see Jessica and I'm 100% certain she is not 5'8 or 150 lbs. She's 5'5" max, and maybe 135 lbs. She did put on some weight recently but in the year I've been fucking her she tends to cycle around 20 lbs. The first few times I saw her she was like 120, then has bounced around, maybe as high as 140 at her heaviest.

    Not all of the CLM girls use real pics, but Jessica does. She just uses ones from thin days.

  2. #24634
    Quote Originally Posted by TooFull  [View Original Post]
    From their website:

    Main purpose of all the body works is to offer revitalization, calmness and comfort. Please note that we don't offer services of erotic or sexual nature. Also, we will not provide you service if you are under the impact of alcohol or drugs. Or your behavior is not proper.

    Of course, YMMV, as always.
    LOL. Allot of these place have that wording on signs and website. But guess what I will still either be getting a HJ or banging on the table the MT. So those thing means nothing.

  3. #24633

    Still seems legit

    Quote Originally Posted by OrdLover  [View Original Post]
    Did anybody try this place recently? I went years ago and it was legit.
    From their website:

    Main purpose of all the body works is to offer revitalization, calmness and comfort. Please note that we don't offer services of erotic or sexual nature. Also, we will not provide you service if you are under the impact of alcohol or drugs. Or your behavior is not proper.

    Of course, YMMV, as always.

  4. #24632
    Quote Originally Posted by Trader1973  [View Original Post]
    This place is a hidden Gem.

    https://thailotusbodywork.com/
    Did anybody try this place recently? I went years ago and it was legit.

  5. #24631

    You can find them

    Quote Originally Posted by DMichaels69  [View Original Post]
    This place still around? They used to advertise on backpage all the time and operated out of Naperville if I recall.
    On the adult search website. Now in downers and Lakecook /294 (wheeling). The Chinese girls are often so-so and the thai girls are usually rockin.

  6. #24630
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1435

    Jessica at CLM

    I saw Jessica last week. If you treat her with respect and sensuality she is very responsive. Upcharge was reasonable for FS and she acted as through she was really into it. No kissing at all for me which is different than what I read about her.

    Now the not so good. When I look at her pictures she looks petite my guess would be about 5'4 and maybe 120 lbs. She is a tall thick full bodied Polish girl. About 5'8 and 150 lbs. Not really toned and with a very thick waist. She was wearing yoga pants when I got there and was very turned off by the way her stomach protruded. Not wide and flabby but protruding forward from her ribs to below her waist. She looked better naked but I am really getting tired of CLM's fake misleading pictures. Their location is very convenient for me but I am over the fake pictures.

    Us guys need to step up our game here. Saying a girl is hot or MILF has no accuracy and is far to subjective. When reviewing girls we need to start telling their height and weight and if their pictures are real, or misleading.

  7. #24629
    Quote Originally Posted by PhillipK1  [View Original Post]
    I wouldn't go there if you paid me. Warren, OH has one of the most corrupt city govs / LE departments in the US. They run it like a mafia group, which is probably why there are so many GFE places there--the cops take their cut and leave it alone. That sounds good, right? They also like to target tourists for bullshit tickets. If they're already that corrupt, I wouldn't put it past LE to shake you down after leaving that kind of place. If LE is willing to act like the mob, imagine how much their "tickets" will cost.
    Doesn't this sound a lot like Cicero in its heyday. Hardly any action there now.

  8. #24628
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1435
    Quote Originally Posted by Kreezy03  [View Original Post]
    Can you give me any info on sunrise? Never been to a MP and I'm so close to sunrise I can throw a rock at the front door LOL. Only ever once seen a guy walking out of there.
    My tip is not to monger too close to home.

  9. #24627
    Quote Originally Posted by Kreezy03  [View Original Post]
    Can you give me any info on sunrise? Never been to a MP and I'm so close to sunrise I can throw a rock at the front door LOL. Only ever once seen a guy walking out of there.
    Read the forum. Lots of great tips on how to behave. One tip, be confident. Go ahead and take one for the team and let us know. You get info when you give info. Good luck!

  10. #24626

    Jin Spa

    Located right at michigan and lake. Perfect for the business traveller. In an office building hop right in elevator and up you go. L1 is offered w / nudity.

    Now the negatives:

    1) Busy floor and you will stand out like a sore thumb if during business hours (9-5) they are open on weekends.

    2) 75/ hr, 55 / hhr. - for a quick lame massage.

    3) Coco the masseuse is probably pushing 60 , ok body, no younger ladies as advertised. Coco only one there on a Sunday when I went.

    4) Upsell with no room to haggle, all said and done it was 55 + . 8 for a naked L1 with fiv.

    Great for out of towners, but I would not repeat.

  11. #24625
    Quote Originally Posted by IMissCutler  [View Original Post]
    For Latinas check out aol on Fullerton, sunrise on Diversey, Pacifico on Belmont and Zeus on Montrose.
    Can you give me any info on sunrise? Never been to a MP and I'm so close to sunrise I can throw a rock at the front door LOL. Only ever once seen a guy walking out of there.

  12. #24624
    Regular Member


    Posts: 22

    Anyone in the NW burbs?

    Hi everyone! Visiting from out of state for work later this week, and wondering if anyone could recommend a provider in the NW suburbs / lake county area: I'd love to find someone who's cool with DFK. Independent preferred, but European / Latina spas and parlors work, too. Thanks!

  13. #24623

    Elana may be?

    Quote Originally Posted by AyoHell  [View Original Post]
    Are you able to post a link for Elana. Not on Tryst.
    https://chicago.rubratings.com/132445

    Think this might be her. Although another Elana posted on RR with similar text but pics look different.

    https://chicago.rubratings.com/184864

  14. #24622

    Never a Problem

    Quote Originally Posted by PhillipK1  [View Original Post]
    I wouldn't go there if you paid me. Warren, OH has one of the most corrupt city govs / LE departments in the US. They run it like a mafia group, which is probably why there are so many GFE places there--the cops take their cut and leave it alone. That sounds good, right? They also like to target tourists for bullshit tickets. If they're already that corrupt, I wouldn't put it past LE to shake you down after leaving that kind of place. If LE is willing to act like the mob, imagine how much their "tickets" will cost.
    They don't mess with us pervs. Been there over 50 times different spas never stopped once. Might want to lay off the weed think it might be making you paranoid LOL 😂.

  15. #24621

    Amazing asian massage

    This place still around? They used to advertise on backpage all the time and operated out of Naperville if I recall.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts

Protected by Copyscape