Thread: Massage Parlor Reports
+
Add Report
Results 15,361 to 15,375 of 39985
-
08-01-21 14:48 #24625Senior Member

Posts: 112Can you give me any info on sunrise? Never been to a MP and I'm so close to sunrise I can throw a rock at the front door LOL. Only ever once seen a guy walking out of there.
Originally Posted by IMissCutler
[View Original Post]
-
08-01-21 14:26 #24624Regular Member

Posts: 22Anyone in the NW burbs?
Hi everyone! Visiting from out of state for work later this week, and wondering if anyone could recommend a provider in the NW suburbs / lake county area: I'd love to find someone who's cool with DFK. Independent preferred, but European / Latina spas and parlors work, too. Thanks!
-
08-01-21 14:22 #24623Senior Member

Posts: 41Elana may be?
https://chicago.rubratings.com/132445
Originally Posted by AyoHell
[View Original Post]
Think this might be her. Although another Elana posted on RR with similar text but pics look different.
https://chicago.rubratings.com/184864
-
08-01-21 14:09 #24622Senior Member

Posts: 109Never a Problem
They don't mess with us pervs. Been there over 50 times different spas never stopped once. Might want to lay off the weed think it might be making you paranoid LOL 😂.
Originally Posted by PhillipK1
[View Original Post]
-
08-01-21 12:13 #24621Banned Member

Posts: 4190Amazing asian massage
This place still around? They used to advertise on backpage all the time and operated out of Naperville if I recall.
-
07-31-21 23:48 #24620Senior Member

Posts: 102Thank you RichL
Much appreciated.
Originally Posted by RichL1234
[View Original Post]
-
07-31-21 17:55 #24619Senior Member

Posts: 337Jin Spa
Any intel on this place. Right on Michigan ave. 8th floor, its 75/ hr. 45/ hhr that's all I know, close enough for me to slip out at lunch. Curious about the quality and age of women there.
https://chicago.rubratings.com/201306
-
07-31-21 17:54 #24618Regular Member

Posts: 1140 hhr.
Originally Posted by MwmChicago
[View Original Post]
60 hr.
Tip. 60 HJ.
-
07-31-21 16:50 #24617Senior Member

Posts: 337Isabella is real -. I believe its the standard 80/ hr 60/ hhr. With lots of upsell. Been there before not to see her but one of the other girls there. Pics not real, mildly close, but fun can be had if you bring a wad of cash.
Originally Posted by JimmySixty9
[View Original Post]
As for Kate just judging from that 707 area code I'm sure it's something that requires a deposit to book. I'd avoid that one.
-
07-31-21 14:25 #24616Senior Member

Posts: 102Also looking for feedback on Kate
-
07-31-21 14:24 #24615Senior Member

Posts: 102Is Isabella real?
https://chicago.rubratings.com/173472
Anyone have info?
-
07-31-21 13:13 #24614Senior Member

Posts: 601Excuse my ignorance but what is the standard fee? Was a tip required and if so, how much? Thanks!
Originally Posted by Oops84
[View Original Post]
-
07-31-21 12:05 #24613Senior Member

Posts: 67I'd skip Warren, OH
I wouldn't go there if you paid me. Warren, OH has one of the most corrupt city govs / LE departments in the US. They run it like a mafia group, which is probably why there are so many GFE places there--the cops take their cut and leave it alone. That sounds good, right? They also like to target tourists for bullshit tickets. If they're already that corrupt, I wouldn't put it past LE to shake you down after leaving that kind of place. If LE is willing to act like the mob, imagine how much their "tickets" will cost.
Originally Posted by Trader1973
[View Original Post]
-
07-31-21 08:37 #24612Senior Member

Posts: 177What was the total damage?
How much was your L2 experience?
Originally Posted by Snanla
[View Original Post]
-
07-30-21 12:44 #24611Senior Member

Posts: 319Elana
Are you able to post a link for Elana. Not on Tryst.
Originally Posted by Snanla
[View Original Post]










Reply With Quote





