Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 18,901 to 18,915 of 41288
-
07-30-21 16:17 #22388Senior Member

Posts: 38It was all a Dream
Hello fellow mongers! Hope you guys are interested in hearing about my dream from 2 weeks ago about this one right here. https://jacksonville.skipthegames.co...y/670244760066.
Pinged her once at midday. No reply. Pinged her again a few hours later and got a reply within 4 minutes. Asked how many mario coins does she require for different services. She's a bit on the expensive side boys. Qv = $ hhr = $. 8 and hr = $$. 6.
Now normally I steer clear of providers who's asking price is quite high but there is something to be said about a girl who thinks she's actually worth it. Plus I had just moved to FL the day before so I thought to myself possibly things are different out here. After some haggling, got her to agree to hhr for $. 4 which is a bit more reasonable but she did ask me to get her some candy and chips from the store which I obliged. She told me she was located on airport rd. Me being new to the area didn't know there were two airport roads with the same address! Needless to say I went to the wrong one first in Fernandina. Drove another 20 minutes to the sweet bird's actual location. I drive a very nice car and I will tell you this Travelodge is not the type of place you want to leave a car like that for extended periods.
Anyways, after a delay the sweet bird and I talk on the phone and she asks is it okay for her friend to stay in the room while I'm there. I've had birds ask this before so this didn't startle me. Oftentimes, these birds work in pairs. She gives me the room number and I head to the room. The room door opens and I'm greeted by the bird's friend instead. I later come to realize that her friend is this little birdie right here. https://jacksonville.skipthegames.co...e/907214864062 . Please excuse the birdie's misspelling of memorable LOL.
I head in and the bird I came to see is sitting on a countertop across the room with her face towards the mirror doing her makeup. She's talking to me but doesn't move from this spot for another 10 minutes. She then gets up and looks through the things I got her from the store. I ask her for her MarioApp so that she can receive these coins. Her MarioApp does not work but she told me it is OK and that I can give her the coins after. She then asks if it is OK for her to "use" real quick. I thought real quick meant five minutes or so l, so I obliged. Real quick to this birdie must have meant something else entirely as she goes through a whole routine of getting a needle ready and the substance that is to go inside. No shit, this process takes her 30-40 minutes. She then sits on the bed and wipes her feet down with a rag all the while very meticulously looking for an entry point for her needle. This process takes another 10 minutes. She finally injects and experiences a euphoria for 5 minutes that makes communication with her all but impossible. Meanwhile I've been talking to the other bird who says this is normal. Sad. But the tip of my Mario cap doesn't care in this moment. I'm feeling up the other birdie and she hints that 2 girl is available but will set me back another $. 2 mario coins and shortens my visit from a half hour to a qv which my Mario cap doesn't agree to so I ultimately decline. Finally the first birdie begins to undress and tells me she doesn't blow at all. Bummer. I also notice that this birdie must have gained weight recently but they all came in the stomach area. Bummer. She's still quite small and petite at only 5'4 ish 135 lbs. Her other friend is likely 5'1 ish and 125 lbs. We start missionary and then go doggy. She tells me quite often to slow down and not to put all of the mario cap in there. Bummer. She is fairly tight and decently wet but for me, not worth it since I'm fairly small myself at 5'8 125 lbs and only working with 5. 5-6". Anyways, it's hurting her too much so she asks me to sit on the sit on the chair opposite the bed where she softly begins to ride the dragon. Once again, not going all the way down. I put her back on the bed and reluctantly finish in doggy thinking about what could have been if I just went with the other birdie on the opposite bed. After that disappointing experience, I wanted nothing more than to leave the place but I still hadn't paid the birdie. She then proceeds to take 45-60 minutes to get ready to go to Wal-Mart with me. I take the other birdie as well and we go there and I get them their Mario coins. I must say that no head game, coupled with not being able to take even a small setup AND charging out the wa-zoo makes me not able to fully recommmend this bird. However, YMMV. Happy mongering!
-
07-30-21 12:16 #22387Senior Member

Posts: 124Meli
Her name is Meli rose.
Originally Posted by Motoyo
[View Original Post]
-
07-30-21 12:02 #22386Senior Member

Posts: 180Whats her name anyone know? Don't see it on any of the ads so hard to search for reviews on here. But she's my cup of tea: Petite spinner, dark hair, and sexy.
Originally Posted by KenCan2
[View Original Post]
-
07-30-21 10:40 #22385Awaiting Email Confirmation

Posts: 141Summer and Bella was a good time!
Originally Posted by EaglesSb
[View Original Post]
-
07-30-21 09:19 #22384Senior Member

Posts: 124Yes indeed
Is this the young lady your talking about?
Originally Posted by Pipelayer10
[View Original Post]
https://www.xvideos.com/video5102323...ewing_pleasure
-
07-30-21 09:03 #22383Senior Member

Posts: 124Hello
Don't know about Hannah. This lady has stellar reviews and has even been called the best in town. I have not been able to see her yet, but search the reviews yourself. She fits what you are looking for !
Originally Posted by G2244
[View Original Post]
https://jacksonville.skipthegames.co...g/683652325985
-
07-30-21 08:45 #22382Senior Member

Posts: 124Anybody Know This you lady
skipthegames.com/ female-escorts / caucasian_w / lets-have-some-fun-tonight /234664515940.
I'm interested, but would like to see a review. Even just one!
-
07-30-21 07:32 #22381Senior Member

Posts: 1840Nasty Nikki
Anyone seen this black spinner? PM me with the details if you'd like. Thanks JD.
-
07-29-21 21:54 #22380Senior Member

Posts: 1260You Don't Say LMAO!!
I was curious on which hoe set that account up. Thought maybe it was Mx3 for some reason. Too bad Admin deleted the post. I was curious on what the nagging was all about.
Originally Posted by EaglesSb
[View Original Post]
Kailyn hun, Sorry but Kristin has a nicer ass. LOL. Allow me to cock stab your tight sphincter and I'll review you on here saying you have the better fun buns. 😉.
-
07-29-21 19:47 #22379Senior Member

Posts: 1062A very sour puss
Someone just magically made a new account today and sent me a PM, guessing she's STILL mad at how good I fucked her sister. Sorry, but she had a nicer ass, you were nothing but bones and only good to get me hard. Please don't still be mad.
Originally Posted by AMnnos
[View Original Post]
-
07-29-21 14:39 #22378Senior Member

Posts: 119Kim the Time Waster
Yes. If you want to spend your time doing silly tasks, try to book with her. Drove up from St Aug to sit in the parking lot playing text games. Avoid.
Originally Posted by BlackLightning
[View Original Post]
-
07-29-21 13:04 #22377Senior Member

Posts: 1062Best 3 some
Going into my past dreams.
Originally Posted by Quebec
[View Original Post]
I had a 3 some with Mandy 3 x and Raquel (RIP), Summer (black / RIP) and Bella (Hispanic), that lesbian chick and her girl on golfair, a mom / daughter the average was 200 roses for 2 girls, now dudes are paying 150 for 6/10's looking girls.
-
07-29-21 12:42 #22376Senior Member

Posts: 242Pretty sure I dreamt of her when she was pregnant a few years back. Totally on drugs or something. I felt bad for the future kid. It was so bad it made me rethink the hobby.
Originally Posted by BlackLightning
[View Original Post]
-
07-29-21 12:41 #22375Senior Member

Posts: 39Meli
I tried the search bar but I do not know here name to search. Any help would be appreciated.
Originally Posted by SeventyEight
[View Original Post]
-
07-29-21 12:34 #22374Senior Member

Posts: 867Man, I wish they were still around! Here's some more juicy details, we made drinks and did shots also. Daughter had the cutest all over body quiver every time she did a shot. So I showed Mom what I do with daughter whenever I see her, which is stick my pecker in her right before she does a shot. Mom thought it was so "cute". Then during sessions we watched porn and both would play with their pussies. No, they never touched each other, although I tried!
Originally Posted by AMnnos
[View Original Post]
The daughter actually told me of a threesome she did with another Quest girl, who is still around today and a fav to some. I won't name her, but it was with that providers step Dad! I confirmed story with that provider also. Daughter was a freak and even brought one her gfs over to hang out with us. That was hot af also! But those were my only truly good three somes. I've had lots, some decent ones were with big titty Tamara F. I could see how OUR Alabama friend could be hit or miss also 😍.











Reply With Quote





