Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 18,916 to 18,930 of 41285
-
07-29-21 11:50 #22370Senior Member

Posts: 1260Yup. Amy
She's the one over by Riverside. Easy goin, a "fuck-me" bod and didn't mind when I came in thru the back. Invited all my kids to stay for a while. This is while she was holed up by JIA.
Originally Posted by EaglesSb
[View Original Post]
-
07-29-21 11:32 #22369Senior Member

Posts: 1260Mood Turned Sour?
I'd be like "HELL TF YEAH!😄.
Originally Posted by EaglesSb
[View Original Post]
The defending sister was probably just being protective of her siblings pussy getting beat up. LOL. Sounds like fun times tho. My only gripe is that if you paid for each one of their services and it was supposed to be simultaneous fun, their attention should be on their paying guest; not fluttering about doing random shit.
I won't say who, but I got invited to do a 3 some with a certain Roll Tides girl. I haulted the life-saving operation I was tending to and hauled ass to her place. Cute enough even with all the ink work her friend had but her idea of a 3 some was one at time. She was too busy dicking around with her cell phone and not on the dick. I fucked our guest, yeah, but she seemed disconnected. She did her little part and expected to get paid. Disappointing
Kristin and Kaitlyn could make a killing if they hold true to their ad but I'm going to venture a guess and say that their ad is most likely false advertisement.
Oh well.
-
07-29-21 11:30 #22368Senior Member

Posts: 118Meli
She has been reviewed several times on this board, mostly positive reviews, the search bar is your friend make sure you take advantage of that tool.
Originally Posted by JoeMinnesota
[View Original Post]
Stay safe gents!
-
07-29-21 11:18 #22367Senior Member

Posts: 522What else do you want to know? You'll never find a bad review on her. She's by far one of the top providers in Duval.
Originally Posted by JoeMinnesota
[View Original Post]
-
07-29-21 11:09 #22366Senior Member

Posts: 522I did the one on the left about a month ago. Face is kind of hard looking without make up. The house looked like a crack house. There was a DB out front attempting to hide out front in a SUV. Should've left then. But my little head as a very strong mind. LOL. Anyways, she do have a nice little bubble booty. That's what I was there for. Service was OK. But I definitely will not repeat at that location.
Originally Posted by AMnnos
[View Original Post]
-
07-29-21 10:43 #22365Senior Member

Posts: 1061This is the "Rhianna" girl I was talking about.
https://jacksonville.skipthegames.co...i/743995443715
-
07-29-21 10:25 #22364Senior Member

Posts: 39Meli
Anyone else had a dream with this one?
https://jacksonville.skipthegames.co...g/683652325985
Originally Posted by MisterChop911
[View Original Post]
-
07-29-21 10:23 #22363Senior Member

Posts: 1061I did long ago
Believe it or not I did (in a dream).
Originally Posted by AMnnos
[View Original Post]
It happened on Phillips hwy. It was actually 3 women, the sisters and a former popular swam turn provider that has short red hair (gives of a Rhianna vibe but she's white). So at first I get my dick sucked by the blonde, then I started banging the dark haired one. While the blonde and white Rhianna do make up. It wasn't until a few minutes into it that blonde K got mad and said "Don't fuck my sister so hard". I was like "Thats your sister? Mood turned sour after that but the deed was done.
Weird experience.
-
07-29-21 09:37 #22362Moderator2GuestThat's not Kristen. Someone got a picture of Katelyn and a friend and posted it. They're probably in Yulee. There are rumors that a girl in Hooterville named Katelyn OD'ed. Probably more BS.
Originally Posted by AMnnos
[View Original Post]
-
07-29-21 09:22 #22361Senior Member

Posts: 250Ryver
I had a dream, I got Headache relief from Ryver. She's a older woman and a nice provider. The damage was 60 sonic rings.
https://jacksonville.skipthegames.co...4/249771312346
-
07-29-21 09:19 #22360Senior Member

Posts: 250Kim
Yup she's a strange one. She's definitely loosing possible customers by wasting people's time.
Originally Posted by AMnnos
[View Original Post]
-
07-29-21 09:17 #22359Senior Member

Posts: 1260The Ks Doin Doubles?
That's a hoot. Tryin to get a decent session with just one is a pain in the ass in itself. If anyone gets to successfully fuck these sisters (in the same dream) and not get ripped off, please do tell us. I'd be curious to know how "every heterosexual man's dream" went. Lol
-
07-29-21 09:12 #22358Senior Member

Posts: 1260Did Me The Same
I've fucked her a couple times and it's always cardates. Bcuz of that I found her final reply to be a bit odd. She (or whoever was at the other end) said "No cardates". I was taken back with her statement. Her replies that day made me suspect it wasnt Victoria / Kim. I was sitting in the parking lot of her apartment complex so, yeah my time was wasted. I wasnt really pissed and kinda just shrugged it off. I have a civie UTR that wasnt far so my time wasnt too much of a loss.
Originally Posted by BlackLightning
[View Original Post]
I've done a report or two on Victoria / Kim a while back and my only two disappointments is when she's (or whoever is on the other end) is having one of her bullshit days. The other is her demolished undercarriage due to having a kid. Big turn off, but I grin and bear the session.
-
07-29-21 08:31 #22357Regular Member

Posts: 10Hello
I will be in town early next week. Hoping to meet a good provider in the area for an hr. Any suggestions? Maybe a someone in their 30's or 40's who is respectful and sensual.
https://www.eroticmonkey.ch/hannah-e...onville-317415
How is Hannah? Is she around?
-
07-29-21 07:43 #22356Senior Member

Posts: 250Kim is a time waster
Drove 30 minutes to see this one and when I got to the apartment she started playing games. Use the left two lanes to she asked me to send her selfies. When I arrived at the apartment she asked me to send her a selfie. Sending providers selfies in this hobby isn't the smartest thing to do. Don't see this one's fellows. She's a Time waster.
https://jacksonville.skipthegames.co...w/166509369921











Reply With Quote





