LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #22362
    Moderator2
    Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by AMnnos  [View Original Post]
    That's a hoot. Tryin to get a decent session with just one is a pain in the ass in itself. If anyone gets to successfully fuck these sisters (in the same dream) and not get ripped off, please let us know. I'd be curious on how "every heterosexual man's dream" went. Lol
    That's not Kristen. Someone got a picture of Katelyn and a friend and posted it. They're probably in Yulee. There are rumors that a girl in Hooterville named Katelyn OD'ed. Probably more BS.

  2. #22361

    Ryver

    I had a dream, I got Headache relief from Ryver. She's a older woman and a nice provider. The damage was 60 sonic rings.

    https://jacksonville.skipthegames.co...4/249771312346
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails tmze2oti1ndi4mdfkzgniyty2mjq4nwnjy2u0zjgzzjiyyjg1oa.jpg.jpeg‎   tmzczoduxnwi0mtzjmdqwndzmntcxndjjymyzztu0ytuwzdgyzgiy.jpg.jpeg‎  

  3. #22360

    Kim

    Quote Originally Posted by AMnnos  [View Original Post]
    I've fucked her a couple times and it's always cardates. Bcuz of that I found her final reply to be a bit odd. She (or whoever was at the other end) said "No cardates". I was taken back with her statement. Her replies that day made me suspect it wasnt Victoria / Kim. I was sitting in the parking lot of her apartment complex so, yeah my time was wasted. I wasnt really pissed and kinda just shrugged it off. I have a civie UTR that wasnt far so my time wasnt too much of a loss.

    I've done a report or two on Victoria / Kim a while back and my only two disappointments is when she's (or whoever is on the other end) is having one of her bullshit days. The other is her demolished undercarriage due to having a kid. Big turn off, but I grin and bear the session.
    Yup she's a strange one. She's definitely loosing possible customers by wasting people's time.

  4. #22359
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1260

    The Ks Doin Doubles?

    That's a hoot. Tryin to get a decent session with just one is a pain in the ass in itself. If anyone gets to successfully fuck these sisters (in the same dream) and not get ripped off, please do tell us. I'd be curious to know how "every heterosexual man's dream" went. Lol
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails 20210727_153318.jpg‎  

  5. #22358
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1260

    Did Me The Same

    Quote Originally Posted by BlackLightning  [View Original Post]
    Drove 30 minutes to see this one and when I got to the apartment she started playing games. Use the left two lanes to she asked me to send her selfies. When I arrived at the apartment she asked me to send her a selfie. Sending providers selfies in this hobby isn't the smartest thing to do. Don't see this one's fellows. She's a Time waster.

    https://jacksonville.skipthegames.co...w/166509369921
    I've fucked her a couple times and it's always cardates. Bcuz of that I found her final reply to be a bit odd. She (or whoever was at the other end) said "No cardates". I was taken back with her statement. Her replies that day made me suspect it wasnt Victoria / Kim. I was sitting in the parking lot of her apartment complex so, yeah my time was wasted. I wasnt really pissed and kinda just shrugged it off. I have a civie UTR that wasnt far so my time wasnt too much of a loss.

    I've done a report or two on Victoria / Kim a while back and my only two disappointments is when she's (or whoever is on the other end) is having one of her bullshit days. The other is her demolished undercarriage due to having a kid. Big turn off, but I grin and bear the session.

  6. #22357
    Regular Member


    Posts: 10

    Hello

    I will be in town early next week. Hoping to meet a good provider in the area for an hr. Any suggestions? Maybe a someone in their 30's or 40's who is respectful and sensual.

    https://www.eroticmonkey.ch/hannah-e...onville-317415

    How is Hannah? Is she around?

  7. #22356

    Kim is a time waster

    Drove 30 minutes to see this one and when I got to the apartment she started playing games. Use the left two lanes to she asked me to send her selfies. When I arrived at the apartment she asked me to send her a selfie. Sending providers selfies in this hobby isn't the smartest thing to do. Don't see this one's fellows. She's a Time waster.

    https://jacksonville.skipthegames.co...w/166509369921
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails tmjqwmjuymzywmmywmdvhm2y4mti5mjlin2flmtfknzm4mzixzmnk.jpg.jpeg‎   tmjaymjq2mge0yzcymwu1mgi2ngzjy2q5mwmynmy5mzczzdq2otgy.jpg.jpeg‎  

  8. #22355

    Westside before downtown?

    Well thanks bro for the heads up, I had been checking her out for a minute she used to be on the westside. Damn I appreciate you given me that 411.


    Quote Originally Posted by Sandman666  [View Original Post]
    So after asking if anyone's seen her and getting no response I just had to go. Of course in her adds she makes no reference to her height and weight (guess I should have seen that as a red flag) but after seeing her got to say pics are old. Sweet girl, she was shower fresh and willing to please, but dam she's not thick she's Telatubby fat. If your into 200# plus chicks I'd highly recommend!

    No name so pic included.

    https://jacksonville.skipthegames.co...s/155408727309

  9. #22354

    I stayed quite but same LOL

    Quote Originally Posted by EaglesSb  [View Original Post]
    Every time I see someone talking about dining at the why, this is what I think of.
    Especially SW gone provider. Who recently been getting alot of traction lately, and she is well known for easily offering bb if asked. I only shook my head when people say the first thing they do is sit down and eat at the why. I know for a fact alot of providers don't shower or wash or even brush their teeth in between sets.

    Only gals who actually care about their hygiene I would consider. I know a guy named neck who was bb'ing a SW for years. Only because he seen how well kept she kept herself. She would invite him back to her place so she could take a shower before the deed. Damn miss those times.

    Welp anywho rant over these girls are trash now, they literally figured out they can look and smell, and treat you any sort of way, and business will still flow as usual. Proceed at your own risk.

  10. #22353

    Orange park

    Any good providers in Orange park?

  11. #22352

    Good advice for everyone

    Quote Originally Posted by LowBaller  [View Original Post]
    Beware mongers, do not lick that snatch of her's or you may be swallowing my or some other guy's swimmers as she is very open to bb from anyone if the ask. If fact, keep your finger out of there too, you do not want another guy's slike on your finger either.

    Went home and showered immediately, but that is my sop.
    Every time I see someone talking about dining at the why, this is what I think of.

  12. #22351
    [Deleted by Admin]

    EDITOR'S NOTE: This report was edited or deleted in accordance with the Forum's policy prohibiting unsubstantiated reports claiming that another person is afflicted with a Sexually Transmitted Disease, this limitation being necessary because a disturbing number of these reports are less than genuine.

    STD allegations are not permitted in the forum at any time EXCEPT when substantiated by links to internet-accessible public records.

    Please read the Forum's Posting Guidelines for further information.

  13. #22350

    LoLo

    Is Lo Lo not doing FS anymore? The last 3 times I've hit her up. She said FS wasn't on the table. Know I'm not that unlucky to have hit her 3 times in a row while auntie flow was in town. LOL. Would be a shame because her FS is just as good as her headache relief if not better.

    https://jacksonville.skipthegames.co...s/629323252991

  14. #22349

    Italian an Puerto Rican Telatubby

    So after asking if anyone's seen her and getting no response I just had to go. Of course in her adds she makes no reference to her height and weight (guess I should have seen that as a red flag) but after seeing her got to say pics are old. Sweet girl, she was shower fresh and willing to please, but dam she's not thick she's Telatubby fat. If your into 200# plus chicks I'd highly recommend!

    No name so pic included.

    https://jacksonville.skipthegames.co...s/155408727309
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails 4E0D53A1-B231-4384-8E9B-8C58CE40A0CB.jpg‎  

  15. #22348

    Jesus that didn't last long

    I've seen her 2 x before for 70 no timer. I guess she's climbed on a high horse and is charging yall out the ass now. I'm sorry you had a bad time.

    Quote Originally Posted by Powerhouse100  [View Original Post]
    After this experience gents, got to hang up the jersey! Went to see this one and what a freakin nightmare! When I got to motel off University, she finally gave me the room number, which was a task in itself. I went into room and of course, the ad pictures are embellished, but we know this, right? Anyway, the witch proceeds to tell me she hates what she does, hates sex, hates being nice, the guys are arrogant (trust me, she is very arrogant). Those were red flags and I should have left then! She did seemed to recognize that in order to build clientele, she had to be nice, but she found this very challenging to do. Ironic, right?!

    Anyway, she procrastinated for about 10 minutes or more; talking shet, then finally we started. Should does not like to remove bra and barely her clothes. Mind you, she is asking for donation of 100 for a qv--yes, I know, I should have questioned this at the outset, but hey, she thinks she is worth it. She is not! She puts on lots of lube and it certainly takes away the feeling; well, a lot of the feeling, to the point you barely feel any walls. She does Greek and let me say, the Greek is trash all the way and then some. Barely felt much! Does not like missionary either, I suppose, due to her big belly!

    Then I start getting the hurry up routine after she had gotten off. Because of her much complaining, I started getting soft, even though I was still able to work it. She starts complaining that if I am soft, I need to get up. I did not even finish, but with all the complaining, I knew it was a wrap! These heifers don't realize what complaining does to a man. She pushed me off and the shet talking began! I mean, she talked so much shet, I thought I was being chastised. The funny thing about it, she is so dense, she was talking shet while standing near the sink and I was standing near the $100 and the door! Initially, when we got up, I took $20 and that's all I was going to take. But then, she started laying in on me even more. I then scooped up the rest of the money and got the hell out of there.

    She then starts trying to run after me, but she was still naked and I suppose she knew she would have looked kind of dumb running outside naked. Honestly, I would have left at least 80, which was too much, but the shet talking was so bad, I decided to take it all--teach her azz a lesson! No one should be talked to the way this witch did me. I was quite polite to her and I guess she took that for some kind of weakness! Definitely do not recommend, unless you like being rushed and talked to like a child. Did I mention the odor down below!? Yes, funky puss and attitude!

    https://jacksonville.skipthegames.co...o/482005338559

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies

Protected by Copyscape