Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 18,931 to 18,945 of 41288
-
07-29-21 09:12 #22358Senior Member

Posts: 1260Did Me The Same
I've fucked her a couple times and it's always cardates. Bcuz of that I found her final reply to be a bit odd. She (or whoever was at the other end) said "No cardates". I was taken back with her statement. Her replies that day made me suspect it wasnt Victoria / Kim. I was sitting in the parking lot of her apartment complex so, yeah my time was wasted. I wasnt really pissed and kinda just shrugged it off. I have a civie UTR that wasnt far so my time wasnt too much of a loss.
Originally Posted by BlackLightning
[View Original Post]
I've done a report or two on Victoria / Kim a while back and my only two disappointments is when she's (or whoever is on the other end) is having one of her bullshit days. The other is her demolished undercarriage due to having a kid. Big turn off, but I grin and bear the session.
-
07-29-21 08:31 #22357Regular Member

Posts: 10Hello
I will be in town early next week. Hoping to meet a good provider in the area for an hr. Any suggestions? Maybe a someone in their 30's or 40's who is respectful and sensual.
https://www.eroticmonkey.ch/hannah-e...onville-317415
How is Hannah? Is she around?
-
07-29-21 07:43 #22356Senior Member

Posts: 250Kim is a time waster
Drove 30 minutes to see this one and when I got to the apartment she started playing games. Use the left two lanes to she asked me to send her selfies. When I arrived at the apartment she asked me to send her a selfie. Sending providers selfies in this hobby isn't the smartest thing to do. Don't see this one's fellows. She's a Time waster.
https://jacksonville.skipthegames.co...w/166509369921
-
07-29-21 02:09 #22355Senior Member

Posts: 416Westside before downtown?
Well thanks bro for the heads up, I had been checking her out for a minute she used to be on the westside. Damn I appreciate you given me that 411.
Originally Posted by Sandman666
[View Original Post]
-
07-28-21 20:48 #22354Senior Member

Posts: 909I stayed quite but same LOL
Especially SW gone provider. Who recently been getting alot of traction lately, and she is well known for easily offering bb if asked. I only shook my head when people say the first thing they do is sit down and eat at the why. I know for a fact alot of providers don't shower or wash or even brush their teeth in between sets.
Originally Posted by EaglesSb
[View Original Post]
Only gals who actually care about their hygiene I would consider. I know a guy named neck who was bb'ing a SW for years. Only because he seen how well kept she kept herself. She would invite him back to her place so she could take a shower before the deed. Damn miss those times.
Welp anywho rant over these girls are trash now, they literally figured out they can look and smell, and treat you any sort of way, and business will still flow as usual. Proceed at your own risk.
-
07-28-21 18:45 #22353Senior Member

Posts: 37Orange park
Any good providers in Orange park?
-
07-28-21 16:06 #22352Senior Member

Posts: 1062Good advice for everyone
Every time I see someone talking about dining at the why, this is what I think of.
Originally Posted by LowBaller
[View Original Post]
-
07-28-21 12:58 #22351Regular Member

Posts: 1[Deleted by Admin]
EDITOR'S NOTE: This report was edited or deleted in accordance with the Forum's policy prohibiting unsubstantiated reports claiming that another person is afflicted with a Sexually Transmitted Disease, this limitation being necessary because a disturbing number of these reports are less than genuine.
STD allegations are not permitted in the forum at any time EXCEPT when substantiated by links to internet-accessible public records.
Please read the Forum's Posting Guidelines for further information.
-
07-28-21 09:19 #22350Senior Member

Posts: 522LoLo
Is Lo Lo not doing FS anymore? The last 3 times I've hit her up. She said FS wasn't on the table. Know I'm not that unlucky to have hit her 3 times in a row while auntie flow was in town. LOL. Would be a shame because her FS is just as good as her headache relief if not better.
https://jacksonville.skipthegames.co...s/629323252991
-
07-28-21 06:02 #22349Senior Member

Posts: 559Italian an Puerto Rican Telatubby
So after asking if anyone's seen her and getting no response I just had to go. Of course in her adds she makes no reference to her height and weight (guess I should have seen that as a red flag) but after seeing her got to say pics are old. Sweet girl, she was shower fresh and willing to please, but dam she's not thick she's Telatubby fat. If your into 200# plus chicks I'd highly recommend!
No name so pic included.
https://jacksonville.skipthegames.co...s/155408727309
-
07-28-21 04:44 #22348Senior Member

Posts: 35Jesus that didn't last long
I've seen her 2 x before for 70 no timer. I guess she's climbed on a high horse and is charging yall out the ass now. I'm sorry you had a bad time.
Originally Posted by Powerhouse100
[View Original Post]
-
07-28-21 01:40 #22347Senior Member

Posts: 30Does she stay in the motel? There was some report, it is hard to communicate with her, and she flaked at the end. I'm interested to meet her, as I live near JAX.
Originally Posted by MisterChop911
[View Original Post]
-
07-28-21 01:11 #22346Senior Member

Posts: 30Thanks for the heads up. Her link is removed, but I can see her picture. I will avoid her.
Originally Posted by Powerhouse100
[View Original Post]
-
07-27-21 23:18 #22345Senior Member

Posts: 690Daisy Is Back. BBFS At Low Rates!
https://jacksonville.skipthegames.co...h/933401639875
Saw her today, at the Zen Motel, not the safest, so try to only go there during daylight.
She saw me for 40 mario coins, qv, started with BBBJ then she got on top and rode me until I almost popped, then had her on her back for mish and I pumped her deep and fast, exploded in her tight snatch, filling her with my little swimmers.
For only 40 mario coins getting qv BBFS was not bad. She is easy to talk with and not stuck up, I will repeat often.
Beware mongers, do not lick that snatch of her's or you may be swallowing my or some other guy's swimmers as she is very open to bb from anyone if the ask. If fact, keep your finger out of there too, you do not want another guy's slike on your finger either.
Went home and showered immediately, but that is my sop.
-
07-27-21 19:20 #22344Senior Member

Posts: 59Megapersonals
Is MegaPersonals. Any good?










Reply With Quote






