Find Your New Baby
rubmaps
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts

Thread: Utr

+ Add Report
Page 584 of 1213 FirstFirst ... 84 484 534 574 575 576 577 578 579 580 581 582 583 584 585 586 587 588 589 590 591 592 593 594 634 684 1084 ... LastLast
Results 8,746 to 8,760 of 18193
Come be a VIP
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #9448
    Quote Originally Posted by SevenYearMitch  [View Original Post]
    According to M1L's snap, Sabrina passed away 20 minutes ago.

    RIP Sabrina and my condolences to her family, friends, and fellow mongers. We will miss you.

    SYM
    Very sorry to hear this. So sad. Way too young. Prayers to her family and friends.

    Ruhe in Frieden, Sabrina.

  2. #9447

    Sabrina

    Had the Pleasure to be with her too. RIP. You will be missed.

    Zman.

  3. #9446

    Will be missed

    Quote Originally Posted by AustinPaul  [View Original Post]
    She was a go too when she was out by Sea World. A genuine sweetheart. Are. I. P. Sabrina.
    She was an exceptionally sweet girl who was fun to hang out with. Quirky German scene of humor loved when I brought a 6 er of German Beer loved sharing a couple beers with her. Shame what happened she will be missed. My thoughts and prayers for her and her family and friends. May she Rest In Peace.

    Dude.

  4. #9445

    Sick

    Quote Originally Posted by SwaggyD  [View Original Post]
    It's crazy to put hands on a woman yet alone a 21 why / o. I've met a few providers over the years with stories about being abused, robbed even raped while doing dates. I'm a easy going person but for some reason many of them opened up to me after a few dates, it sucks there are people that like to take advantage of women trying to make a little money at the end of the day.
    This sickens me and I am so disappointed in human beings sometimes. I don't understand why any man would abuse a woman. If you don't like the hobby, get out. If you have some sort of psychological issue, you need to get your shit together and leave women alone!

    This pisses me off. She wasn't even a Pro but just trying to make some extra. SMH.

  5. #9444

    Definitely a sweetheart

    She was a go too when she was out by Sea World. A genuine sweetheart. Are. I. P. Sabrina.

  6. #9443

    Sabrina

    RI. Very cool person and will be missed.

    Thoughts and prayers to family and friends as well as to Michele. Thank you for keeping us posted when you didn't have to. Take care of yourself through this tough time.

  7. #9442
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1668

    Sabrina

    RIP!

    You will be missed!

  8. #9441
    According to M1L's snap, Sabrina passed away 20 minutes ago.

    RIP Sabrina and my condolences to her family, friends, and fellow mongers. We will miss you.

    SYM

  9. #9440
    Senior Member


    Posts: 386

    Prayers

    Quote Originally Posted by WllWankForFood  [View Original Post]
    Sabrina will be removed from life support today, tragically she never regained consciousness and their were not any signs of improvement with her. I won't go into details but she accidently drowned. Say a prayer for Sabrina, she was a gorgeous person and it is terrible that she lost her life at 36 yrs old.

    Please respect Michele's privacy and let her grieve while those of us who cared do the same. I know she appreciates the support that she has received and I am sure she will be back to work as soon as she is ready.
    I will keep Sabrina, her family and friends in my prayers. I only met her once but left a lasting impression. Very cool lady, tragic that this happened to her at such a young age. Peace.

  10. #9439

    Sabrina

    Quote Originally Posted by WllWankForFood  [View Original Post]
    Sabrina will be removed from life support today, tragically she never regained consciousness and their were not any signs of improvement with her. I won't go into details but she accidently drowned. Say a prayer for Sabrina, she was a gorgeous person and it is terrible that she lost her life at 36 yrs old.

    Please respect Michele's privacy and let her grieve while those of us who cared do the same. I know she appreciates the support that she has received and I am sure she will be back to work as soon as she is ready.
    Man that's hard to take so quickly. She was amazing. Thanks for updating everyone.

  11. #9438

    Sabrina

    Sabrina will be removed from life support today, tragically she never regained consciousness and their were not any signs of improvement with her. I won't go into details but she accidently drowned. Say a prayer for Sabrina, she was a gorgeous person and it is terrible that she lost her life at 36 yrs old.

    Please respect Michele's privacy and let her grieve while those of us who cared do the same. I know she appreciates the support that she has received and I am sure she will be back to work as soon as she is ready.

  12. #9437

    Prayers for Sabrina T

    I want to wish everyone touched by this tragedy and for Sabrina herself, the absolute best.

    This story could maybe be relevant for all involved: My best friend's brother in law suffered a massive heart attack about six weeks ago. He had to have CPR in the ambulance and they couldn't get him revived until they got to the hospital. He was brain dead and in a coma. The doctors kept telling his wife that it was best if they pulled the plug on him. She refused and never lost hope. He is now in a rehab facility. He is alert, eats with only a little bit of help, he's starting to speak again and he's aware of people and what happened. Yes, he has a long way to go but we all feel that he's going to get there.

    To Sabrina's parents. Don't give up on her. There is hope.

    All of us should pray for Sabrina to make a full recovery. I know that I have prayed for her every day since I heard of this tragedy.

  13. #9436

    Hoping for the best

    Quote Originally Posted by PapiCholo  [View Original Post]
    Just saw M1 L's SC about this, f*cking terrible situation. Praying that Sabrina pulls through but from M1 L's update it doesn't look good. Sad situation. If you are a client / friend of M1 L go see her if you can, she could use the support financially and if you're a friend she can use the emotional support. I have to wait until the weekend until I can make it to WG.
    So Sad.

    Sabrina is such a free spirit and never seemed to hold back on her views which was part of her charm. Hope she recovers and gets back to her spunky, feisty, lovable self soon.

  14. #9435
    Quote Originally Posted by ImChillz  [View Original Post]
    The tragedy is that she is unfortunately in a coma at the moment and it does not look good. Sabrina is a sweetheart and I pray that she pulls through. Unfortunately like Michele stated on her snap it does not look good and unfortunately she is waiting on that phone call for the gravest of news.
    Holy shit. What a week. I was going to message her today to see her again this weekend since it's been a minute.

    SabrinaT was the chillest safest and friendliest experience I've ever had in this hobby, here or elsewhere. Praying for her recovery and for those close to her. No one deserves this and Sabrina even less than most. I hope she can recover.

    Thoughts and prayers go out to MMain's spinner pal also. I ended up getting her number too late to see her last weekend and terrible to hear what happened to her.

    If our UTR's can't be kept safe this community can't reach its potential. Hope we find the bastard and can black list him at least.

  15. #9434
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1170

    Michele 1 L

    Gentleman, I am sure that Michele 1 L is going thru a very tough time, the best everyone can do is give her space and time and let her vent. This might be either thru Snapchat or text or whichever way you communicate with her. Michele if your reading this I wish you and Sabrina well and hope everything turns out for the best.

    Stay strong,

    Orlo69.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts

Protected by Copyscape