Rubrankings.com
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts

Thread: Utr

+ Add Report
Page 584 of 1214 FirstFirst ... 84 484 534 574 575 576 577 578 579 580 581 582 583 584 585 586 587 588 589 590 591 592 593 594 634 684 1084 ... LastLast
Results 8,746 to 8,760 of 18199
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #9454
    Quote Originally Posted by HappyInFlordia  [View Original Post]
    UTR chocolate just text me to say she's available today for out calls for notable clients for outdoor only $$ covered Full service BBBJCIM must pick her up I'll provide Uber round-trip remember no bullshit she's been through enough treat her right thanks HIF.
    Thanks HIF for treating her right and helping her out thru this situation. Luckily she's sticking around and still willing to meet, if I've shared her number use it she is available today. Also RIP Sabrina never met her but she sounded like a great person sorry for y'all's loss.

  2. #9453

    OMG so sad and shocking

    OMG what a shocking news about Sabrina T. I have seen her numerous times during her stay near Sea World and was a nice and worthy provider who can be trusted anytime. RIP Sabrina.

  3. #9452
    Much like everyone else, it's definitely a sad day.

    I had the pleasure of seeing her quite a few times until our situation was getting a little too comfortable. She was a nice & warm hearted individual that seemed liked she watched every single show & movie ever made. I remember one instance when I had time to spare, she asked me to accompany her to Senor Frogs as she had the hook-up there. Free food & drinks all night. Haven't seen her in a long time & thought she actually moved-on from this lifestyle. I hope her family & friends were with her during all of this. The thought of passing away alone in front of medical staff or strangers in general is always unsettling.

  4. #9451

    Sad Day

    Sabrina was my very first "UTR" girl and set a really high bar for anyone afterwards. She always made sure to make our time feel unique. She called me her "linebacker" and would make tons of little jokes with her unique sense of humor.

    I pray for her family and friends for comfort.

  5. #9450

    Cod

    Why was Sabrina in a coma? I never knew her. I am just curious. My condolences out to all who knew her and built a friendship with her.

  6. #9449

    Very sad day

    RIP Sabrina, your quick wit, sassy remarks and love of nerd culture made me feel very comfortable with you. She was a beautiful girl and beautiful soul. I always laughed about how much you harassed your cat any time I was there. I enjoyed our little conversations during my visits. I'm glad to see so many similar comments being made about her by my fellow mongers. I hope you are at peace.

  7. #9448
    Quote Originally Posted by SevenYearMitch  [View Original Post]
    According to M1L's snap, Sabrina passed away 20 minutes ago.

    RIP Sabrina and my condolences to her family, friends, and fellow mongers. We will miss you.

    SYM
    Very sorry to hear this. So sad. Way too young. Prayers to her family and friends.

    Ruhe in Frieden, Sabrina.

  8. #9447

    Sabrina

    Had the Pleasure to be with her too. RIP. You will be missed.

    Zman.

  9. #9446

    Will be missed

    Quote Originally Posted by AustinPaul  [View Original Post]
    She was a go too when she was out by Sea World. A genuine sweetheart. Are. I. P. Sabrina.
    She was an exceptionally sweet girl who was fun to hang out with. Quirky German scene of humor loved when I brought a 6 er of German Beer loved sharing a couple beers with her. Shame what happened she will be missed. My thoughts and prayers for her and her family and friends. May she Rest In Peace.

    Dude.

  10. #9445

    Sick

    Quote Originally Posted by SwaggyD  [View Original Post]
    It's crazy to put hands on a woman yet alone a 21 why / o. I've met a few providers over the years with stories about being abused, robbed even raped while doing dates. I'm a easy going person but for some reason many of them opened up to me after a few dates, it sucks there are people that like to take advantage of women trying to make a little money at the end of the day.
    This sickens me and I am so disappointed in human beings sometimes. I don't understand why any man would abuse a woman. If you don't like the hobby, get out. If you have some sort of psychological issue, you need to get your shit together and leave women alone!

    This pisses me off. She wasn't even a Pro but just trying to make some extra. SMH.

  11. #9444

    Definitely a sweetheart

    She was a go too when she was out by Sea World. A genuine sweetheart. Are. I. P. Sabrina.

  12. #9443

    Sabrina

    RI. Very cool person and will be missed.

    Thoughts and prayers to family and friends as well as to Michele. Thank you for keeping us posted when you didn't have to. Take care of yourself through this tough time.

  13. #9442
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1669

    Sabrina

    RIP!

    You will be missed!

  14. #9441
    According to M1L's snap, Sabrina passed away 20 minutes ago.

    RIP Sabrina and my condolences to her family, friends, and fellow mongers. We will miss you.

    SYM

  15. #9440
    Senior Member


    Posts: 386

    Prayers

    Quote Originally Posted by WllWankForFood  [View Original Post]
    Sabrina will be removed from life support today, tragically she never regained consciousness and their were not any signs of improvement with her. I won't go into details but she accidently drowned. Say a prayer for Sabrina, she was a gorgeous person and it is terrible that she lost her life at 36 yrs old.

    Please respect Michele's privacy and let her grieve while those of us who cared do the same. I know she appreciates the support that she has received and I am sure she will be back to work as soon as she is ready.
    I will keep Sabrina, her family and friends in my prayers. I only met her once but left a lasting impression. Very cool lady, tragic that this happened to her at such a young age. Peace.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
High Class Companions

Protected by Copyscape