Find Your New Baby
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Only Limits are Your Imagination

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 536 of 1655 FirstFirst ... 36 436 486 526 527 528 529 530 531 532 533 534 535 536 537 538 539 540 541 542 543 544 545 546 586 636 1036 1536 ... LastLast
Results 8,026 to 8,040 of 24825
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #16800

    No show

    This is the girl that went radio silent on me when I got there. She quoted a price, gave me a general location, then nothing. I posted a link before, but ad got taken down. I added pictures in case the add gets taken down again.

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...polis/65113831
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails f9e2c6ae1a9cedcbc2cc7d5952d81937_f.jpg‎   0dbae490a625c7d1b7f5a6529a9bff4a_f.jpg‎   96e54c1ca8015494be0e883fbdaa70e3_f.jpg‎  
    Last edited by QuestProtecter; 07-31-21 at 10:38. Reason: add picture, more info

  2. #16799

    PetiteNSweet Alexis.

    I originally saw her about 18 months ago and had an absolutely great experience. She was super petite and fit, extremely tight and very sweet. We had lots of fun. I had a viagra fueled, 3 hour date with her. She let me do whatever I wanted. And her bum ass BF sat outside all night and never once bothered us. Not even kidding, he was sitting in the exact same spot he was when I went in and never even looked at me. I went in at about 230 and didn't come out until almost 6 am. It was so good I went back the next night for a qv because I couldn't stop thinking about it all day.

    I saw her ad on STG and knew she was still active so I planned on making another trip to see her.

    So last night I finally scheduled another date with her. I usually don't repeat with a provider too much and my experience last night is exactly why I am always leary of this when there has been a significant gap between visits. The law of diminishing returns. They generally only go downhill over time.

    So anyways I am thinking with the less intelligent of my two heads and make the appointment, despite seeing recent negative reviews.

    She is posted up in the Super 8 in Beech Grove, by the Walmart. So I text her upon arrival and get the room number. Head up to the room and she opens the door, and I'm not kidding it looks like she ate the real Alexis for dinner. She's gained at LEAST 50-60 lbs, and she's not even close to 5 foot, so its a lot on her tiny frame.

    I initially walk in and plan on proceeding regardless because I was horny AF, and she pretty much let me do whatever the fuck I wanted both times I seen her. But she also wasn't very fresh. She gave me a hug and nearly gagged me because she smelled like she had just taken on the entire Indianapolis Colts football team in a gangbang.

    I just said "Sorry I can't do this" turned and began to walk out. She immediately picks up her phone and sends a text to someone and starts cursing at me. So as I'm making my way to the car, some guy (yes with face tats) and another fella came around the side of the building and also begins yelling shit at me. Well I was pretty upset about the entire situation by this time so I proceed to give it right back to them. They both walk toward me in a threatening manner, and by this time I'm at my car with my drivers door already open, so I reach in my car and retrieve my HK VP9 and tell him to get the fuck away from me. He wisely does, running his mouth the entire time.

    I get in my car and drive off.

    Stay away from this chick. She has fallen off completely. Used to be a super cool girl and a true petite and tight fuck doll. Not sure if its drugs or just the hobby itself, but she has fallen apart very quickly. I think I didged a bullet because she was probably going to have me robbed by Mr Face Tats anyways.

    Be safe gentlemen.

  3. #16798

    Laura

    Quote Originally Posted by PrinterMike  [View Original Post]
    We texted for a bit yesterday but timing didn't not work out. She quoted $200 for the hour and said she was in Lawrence, but that's all the info I got.

    Happy hunting. Mike.
    Yes she quoted me same but I asked about HHR and she quoted 100. But went crickets when I asked about a time.

  4. #16797

    Laura

    Quote Originally Posted by IndyGolfer60  [View Original Post]
    Anybody know this one. Reached out yesterday she went silent when I asked her for a time.

    https://40up.com.listcrawler.eu/post...polis/64994381
    We texted for a bit yesterday but timing didn't not work out. She quoted $200 for the hour and said she was in Lawrence, but that's all the info I got.

    Happy hunting. Mike.

  5. #16796

    Laura

    Anybody know this one. Reached out yesterday she went silent when I asked her for a time.

    https://40up.com.listcrawler.eu/post...polis/64994381

  6. #16795

    No show

    Just contacted this one. She says she's near 34th and Shadeland. The only thing in that area is a Motel 6. I get there, and text her. No response.

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...polis/65014641

  7. #16794

    Looong!

    Wow. Those legs are long!

  8. #16793

    Correct, different lady

    Quote Originally Posted by Numbnutts  [View Original Post]
    I might be wrong but I believe you have the wrong Jane. The one in town is Lady Jane not Sarah Jane. Sarah Jane is younger.

    The poster mentions SJ.
    You are correct, different lady!

  9. #16792

    Giula

    Quote Originally Posted by TigerKing  [View Original Post]
    Nice review she sounds like a good one. Do you have a link for her?
    https://www.eros.com/indiana/files/9878096.htm

  10. #16791

    Link

    Quote Originally Posted by BeanTowner78  [View Original Post]
    Had the pleasure of spending time with Giulia. She checks all the boxes. Nice incall location, great communication, great looking, fantastic body, great skills and service, definitely GFE, not a clock watcher, very easy to talk to, great hygiene. Everything that seems to be important to fellow mongers she provides. Probably not real important to some, but great smile, gorgeous eyes and a very welcoming personality. I realize for some the price point may be a little high, but after seeing her I would say money well spent.

    I will definitely repeat if and when she returns to Indy.
    Nice review she sounds like a good one. Do you have a link for her?

  11. #16790

    Giula

    Had the pleasure of spending time with Giulia. She checks all the boxes. Nice incall location, great communication, great looking, fantastic body, great skills and service, definitely GFE, not a clock watcher, very easy to talk to, great hygiene. Everything that seems to be important to fellow mongers she provides. Probably not real important to some, but great smile, gorgeous eyes and a very welcoming personality. I realize for some the price point may be a little high, but after seeing her I would say money well spent.

    I will definitely repeat if and when she returns to Indy.

  12. #16789
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1904

    Exception

    Quote Originally Posted by BPecker  [View Original Post]
    Are the girls that want 1/2 up front, are they ever legit?
    There is always an exception to the rule so I guess it is possible that one will be legit. Some of the very high end ladies that travel and have a long positive review history do get deposits and are likely safe. But I don't think getting laid is worth those kind of dollars. So I would never ever send a deposit, period.

  13. #16788

    Sarah Jane

    Quote Originally Posted by Caterham  [View Original Post]
    Apparently there were some issues the last few days regarding her mental health and she was taken away by ambulance. The only information I have is what's posted on the Louisville board and I'm just repeating it. Read those posts for more info. Hope this helps. Stay safe.
    I might be wrong but I believe you have the wrong Jane. The one in town is Lady Jane not Sarah Jane. Sarah Jane is younger.

    The poster mentions SJ.

  14. #16787

    Jane

    Apparently there were some issues the last few days regarding her mental health and she was taken away by ambulance. The only information I have is what's posted on the Louisville board and I'm just repeating it. Read those posts for more info. Hope this helps. Stay safe.

    Quote Originally Posted by Numbnutts  [View Original Post]
    Like I said, new folks will not get in the door. She only wants Seniors that have seen her. Even some seniors will have a hard time if she doesn't remember. I got lucky that she remembered who I was. Texted twice and I was sucking her tits within a few.

    I know she has already seen a few old regulars during this trip and some have scheduled multiple appointments already. However, I get the feeling she won't stay long since she already has an established clientele down South. If she does I wish her well. She is a very gentle lady that oozes sensuality.

  15. #16786

    Beyond the flushing sound

    Quote Originally Posted by JustMe2489  [View Original Post]
    I have heard that there are a couple BUT most are not. I do not know from experience because I will not give anything other than cash on site. If you do send any money up front just be ready / expect to loose the money and consider any action you get to be a lucky bonus. IMHO.
    You are giving another refence to identify yourself and creating a paper trail. Imo don't do it.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
rubmaps
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts

Protected by Copyscape