rubmaps
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 537 of 1655 FirstFirst ... 37 437 487 527 528 529 530 531 532 533 534 535 536 537 538 539 540 541 542 543 544 545 546 547 587 637 1037 1537 ... LastLast
Results 8,041 to 8,055 of 24819
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #16779

    Giula

    Had the pleasure of spending time with Giulia. She checks all the boxes. Nice incall location, great communication, great looking, fantastic body, great skills and service, definitely GFE, not a clock watcher, very easy to talk to, great hygiene. Everything that seems to be important to fellow mongers she provides. Probably not real important to some, but great smile, gorgeous eyes and a very welcoming personality. I realize for some the price point may be a little high, but after seeing her I would say money well spent.

    I will definitely repeat if and when she returns to Indy.

  2. #16778
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1904

    Exception

    Quote Originally Posted by BPecker  [View Original Post]
    Are the girls that want 1/2 up front, are they ever legit?
    There is always an exception to the rule so I guess it is possible that one will be legit. Some of the very high end ladies that travel and have a long positive review history do get deposits and are likely safe. But I don't think getting laid is worth those kind of dollars. So I would never ever send a deposit, period.

  3. #16777

    Sarah Jane

    Quote Originally Posted by Caterham  [View Original Post]
    Apparently there were some issues the last few days regarding her mental health and she was taken away by ambulance. The only information I have is what's posted on the Louisville board and I'm just repeating it. Read those posts for more info. Hope this helps. Stay safe.
    I might be wrong but I believe you have the wrong Jane. The one in town is Lady Jane not Sarah Jane. Sarah Jane is younger.

    The poster mentions SJ.

  4. #16776

    Jane

    Apparently there were some issues the last few days regarding her mental health and she was taken away by ambulance. The only information I have is what's posted on the Louisville board and I'm just repeating it. Read those posts for more info. Hope this helps. Stay safe.

    Quote Originally Posted by Numbnutts  [View Original Post]
    Like I said, new folks will not get in the door. She only wants Seniors that have seen her. Even some seniors will have a hard time if she doesn't remember. I got lucky that she remembered who I was. Texted twice and I was sucking her tits within a few.

    I know she has already seen a few old regulars during this trip and some have scheduled multiple appointments already. However, I get the feeling she won't stay long since she already has an established clientele down South. If she does I wish her well. She is a very gentle lady that oozes sensuality.

  5. #16775

    Beyond the flushing sound

    Quote Originally Posted by JustMe2489  [View Original Post]
    I have heard that there are a couple BUT most are not. I do not know from experience because I will not give anything other than cash on site. If you do send any money up front just be ready / expect to loose the money and consider any action you get to be a lucky bonus. IMHO.
    You are giving another refence to identify yourself and creating a paper trail. Imo don't do it.

  6. #16774

    Only two?

    Quote Originally Posted by KJohn58  [View Original Post]
    The continued quality of escorts continues to slide. Today I text 2 of them, not one single response. I'm sure as most of us have limited time to sit and wait hours?

    White Cuna.

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...polis/64926472

    Lexi.

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...polis/64935023
    When I'm ready to do something, I typically send messages to several and hope for a reply from one. There are only so many worthwhile providers and a whole bunch of horndogs trying to fuck them. It's kind of a numbers game.

  7. #16773

    1/2 up front

    Quote Originally Posted by BPecker  [View Original Post]
    Are the girls that want 1/2 up front, are they ever legit?
    I have heard that there are a couple BUT most are not. I do not know from experience because I will not give anything other than cash on site. If you do send any money up front just be ready / expect to loose the money and consider any action you get to be a lucky bonus. IMHO.

  8. #16772

    Slim pickings

    The continued quality of escorts continues to slide. Today I text 2 of them, not one single response. I'm sure as most of us have limited time to sit and wait hours?

    White Cuna.

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...polis/64926472

    Lexi.

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...polis/64935023

  9. #16771

    Question

    Are the girls that want 1/2 up front, are they ever legit?

  10. #16770
    Quote Originally Posted by RandyDaytona  [View Original Post]
    Greetings fellow mongers. Haven't been to Indy in a while. Last DI girl I saw was tabby in April. Said she was retiring. I was wondering what ever happened to Georgia? Is she still around? Thanks in advance. RD.
    Read the DI thread. You will find your answers there.

  11. #16769

    DI Georgia

    Greetings fellow mongers. Haven't been to Indy in a while. Last DI girl I saw was tabby in April. Said she was retiring. I was wondering what ever happened to Georgia? Is she still around? Thanks in advance. RD.

  12. #16768

    Ms. Tonya

    Quote Originally Posted by Numbnutts  [View Original Post]
    Two birds of a feather. My all time favorite experiences have been when the husband is waiting in the parking lot or the boyfriend is in the next hotel room with the kids. Love knowing that I am pounding someone else's lady. I have even been asked on more than one occasion to join their significant other for a threesome for no extra charge but the Nutts don't swing that way.
    Haha, you are not the only one who thinks like that. I instantly thought of Tonya from down in B-Town. When I would schedule with her, I would see her significant other walkout and sit in the car, while I was inside their room, smashing her catchers mitt, and she was egging me on to bust a creampie up in her.

  13. #16767

    Tip

    Quote Originally Posted by Dj1369  [View Original Post]
    About to just get straight to the point. Completely new this hobby. And trying to find a reliable provider don't plan on making the hobby a big thing. Just some to do when I finally got down time. Already see alot of scammers and bs. And some of the horror stories. Makes me hesitant on trying. Any help would be great. Thanks in advance.
    Google the phone number provided as well. Usually will find old posts or reviews. If no results it could be new number or bad news. You may see same number used around country and active ads in other towns at same time.

    I don't provide face pic or deposit. Ever.

  14. #16766

    Jane

    Quote Originally Posted by SnoopyIs1964  [View Original Post]
    Messaged her and she said she was available then no response the rest of the night. Same thing happened a couple years ago.

    I'm done with her.
    Like I said, new folks will not get in the door. She only wants Seniors that have seen her. Even some seniors will have a hard time if she doesn't remember. I got lucky that she remembered who I was. Texted twice and I was sucking her tits within a few.

    I know she has already seen a few old regulars during this trip and some have scheduled multiple appointments already. However, I get the feeling she won't stay long since she already has an established clientele down South. If she does I wish her well. She is a very gentle lady that oozes sensuality.

  15. #16765
    Regular Member


    Posts: 16
    Quote Originally Posted by Dj1369  [View Original Post]
    About to just get straight to the point. Completely new this hobby. And trying to find a reliable provider don't plan on making the hobby a big thing. Just some to do when I finally got down time. Already see alot of scammers and bs. And some of the horror stories. Makes me hesitant on trying. Any help would be great. Thanks in advance.
    The advice to book a DI lady is good. Stay away from Backpage impersonator websites like megapersonals. If they ask for a deposit or money in advance, it could be a ripoff. Look for reviews / comments here or elsewhere. Their pictures may be 10 years old. Their listed age is probably younger than they are. Personally, I prefer "mature" experienced ladies--I've generally had a good experience with them.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here

Protected by Copyscape