Rubrankings.com
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 537 of 1656 FirstFirst ... 37 437 487 527 528 529 530 531 532 533 534 535 536 537 538 539 540 541 542 543 544 545 546 547 587 637 1037 1537 ... LastLast
Results 8,041 to 8,055 of 24826
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #16786

    Laura

    Quote Originally Posted by IndyGolfer60  [View Original Post]
    Anybody know this one. Reached out yesterday she went silent when I asked her for a time.

    https://40up.com.listcrawler.eu/post...polis/64994381
    We texted for a bit yesterday but timing didn't not work out. She quoted $200 for the hour and said she was in Lawrence, but that's all the info I got.

    Happy hunting. Mike.

  2. #16785

    Laura

    Anybody know this one. Reached out yesterday she went silent when I asked her for a time.

    https://40up.com.listcrawler.eu/post...polis/64994381

  3. #16784

    No show

    Just contacted this one. She says she's near 34th and Shadeland. The only thing in that area is a Motel 6. I get there, and text her. No response.

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...polis/65014641

  4. #16783

    Looong!

    Wow. Those legs are long!

  5. #16782

    Correct, different lady

    Quote Originally Posted by Numbnutts  [View Original Post]
    I might be wrong but I believe you have the wrong Jane. The one in town is Lady Jane not Sarah Jane. Sarah Jane is younger.

    The poster mentions SJ.
    You are correct, different lady!

  6. #16781

    Giula

    Quote Originally Posted by TigerKing  [View Original Post]
    Nice review she sounds like a good one. Do you have a link for her?
    https://www.eros.com/indiana/files/9878096.htm

  7. #16780

    Link

    Quote Originally Posted by BeanTowner78  [View Original Post]
    Had the pleasure of spending time with Giulia. She checks all the boxes. Nice incall location, great communication, great looking, fantastic body, great skills and service, definitely GFE, not a clock watcher, very easy to talk to, great hygiene. Everything that seems to be important to fellow mongers she provides. Probably not real important to some, but great smile, gorgeous eyes and a very welcoming personality. I realize for some the price point may be a little high, but after seeing her I would say money well spent.

    I will definitely repeat if and when she returns to Indy.
    Nice review she sounds like a good one. Do you have a link for her?

  8. #16779

    Giula

    Had the pleasure of spending time with Giulia. She checks all the boxes. Nice incall location, great communication, great looking, fantastic body, great skills and service, definitely GFE, not a clock watcher, very easy to talk to, great hygiene. Everything that seems to be important to fellow mongers she provides. Probably not real important to some, but great smile, gorgeous eyes and a very welcoming personality. I realize for some the price point may be a little high, but after seeing her I would say money well spent.

    I will definitely repeat if and when she returns to Indy.

  9. #16778
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1904

    Exception

    Quote Originally Posted by BPecker  [View Original Post]
    Are the girls that want 1/2 up front, are they ever legit?
    There is always an exception to the rule so I guess it is possible that one will be legit. Some of the very high end ladies that travel and have a long positive review history do get deposits and are likely safe. But I don't think getting laid is worth those kind of dollars. So I would never ever send a deposit, period.

  10. #16777

    Sarah Jane

    Quote Originally Posted by Caterham  [View Original Post]
    Apparently there were some issues the last few days regarding her mental health and she was taken away by ambulance. The only information I have is what's posted on the Louisville board and I'm just repeating it. Read those posts for more info. Hope this helps. Stay safe.
    I might be wrong but I believe you have the wrong Jane. The one in town is Lady Jane not Sarah Jane. Sarah Jane is younger.

    The poster mentions SJ.

  11. #16776

    Jane

    Apparently there were some issues the last few days regarding her mental health and she was taken away by ambulance. The only information I have is what's posted on the Louisville board and I'm just repeating it. Read those posts for more info. Hope this helps. Stay safe.

    Quote Originally Posted by Numbnutts  [View Original Post]
    Like I said, new folks will not get in the door. She only wants Seniors that have seen her. Even some seniors will have a hard time if she doesn't remember. I got lucky that she remembered who I was. Texted twice and I was sucking her tits within a few.

    I know she has already seen a few old regulars during this trip and some have scheduled multiple appointments already. However, I get the feeling she won't stay long since she already has an established clientele down South. If she does I wish her well. She is a very gentle lady that oozes sensuality.

  12. #16775

    Beyond the flushing sound

    Quote Originally Posted by JustMe2489  [View Original Post]
    I have heard that there are a couple BUT most are not. I do not know from experience because I will not give anything other than cash on site. If you do send any money up front just be ready / expect to loose the money and consider any action you get to be a lucky bonus. IMHO.
    You are giving another refence to identify yourself and creating a paper trail. Imo don't do it.

  13. #16774

    Only two?

    Quote Originally Posted by KJohn58  [View Original Post]
    The continued quality of escorts continues to slide. Today I text 2 of them, not one single response. I'm sure as most of us have limited time to sit and wait hours?

    White Cuna.

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...polis/64926472

    Lexi.

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...polis/64935023
    When I'm ready to do something, I typically send messages to several and hope for a reply from one. There are only so many worthwhile providers and a whole bunch of horndogs trying to fuck them. It's kind of a numbers game.

  14. #16773

    1/2 up front

    Quote Originally Posted by BPecker  [View Original Post]
    Are the girls that want 1/2 up front, are they ever legit?
    I have heard that there are a couple BUT most are not. I do not know from experience because I will not give anything other than cash on site. If you do send any money up front just be ready / expect to loose the money and consider any action you get to be a lucky bonus. IMHO.

  15. #16772

    Slim pickings

    The continued quality of escorts continues to slide. Today I text 2 of them, not one single response. I'm sure as most of us have limited time to sit and wait hours?

    White Cuna.

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...polis/64926472

    Lexi.

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...polis/64935023

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Ferrant Lax Mexico City
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts

Protected by Copyscape