Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 8,041 to 8,055 of 24819
-
07-27-21 20:57 #16779Senior Member

Posts: 72Giula
Had the pleasure of spending time with Giulia. She checks all the boxes. Nice incall location, great communication, great looking, fantastic body, great skills and service, definitely GFE, not a clock watcher, very easy to talk to, great hygiene. Everything that seems to be important to fellow mongers she provides. Probably not real important to some, but great smile, gorgeous eyes and a very welcoming personality. I realize for some the price point may be a little high, but after seeing her I would say money well spent.
I will definitely repeat if and when she returns to Indy.
-
07-27-21 09:41 #16778Senior Member

Posts: 1904Exception
There is always an exception to the rule so I guess it is possible that one will be legit. Some of the very high end ladies that travel and have a long positive review history do get deposits and are likely safe. But I don't think getting laid is worth those kind of dollars. So I would never ever send a deposit, period.
Originally Posted by BPecker
[View Original Post]
-
07-27-21 09:33 #16777Senior Member

Posts: 601Sarah Jane
I might be wrong but I believe you have the wrong Jane. The one in town is Lady Jane not Sarah Jane. Sarah Jane is younger.
Originally Posted by Caterham
[View Original Post]
The poster mentions SJ.
-
07-27-21 08:56 #16776Senior Member

Posts: 116Jane
Apparently there were some issues the last few days regarding her mental health and she was taken away by ambulance. The only information I have is what's posted on the Louisville board and I'm just repeating it. Read those posts for more info. Hope this helps. Stay safe.
Originally Posted by Numbnutts
[View Original Post]
-
07-27-21 06:38 #16775Senior Member

Posts: 119Beyond the flushing sound
You are giving another refence to identify yourself and creating a paper trail. Imo don't do it.
Originally Posted by JustMe2489
[View Original Post]
-
07-26-21 21:41 #16774Senior Member

Posts: 278Only two?
When I'm ready to do something, I typically send messages to several and hope for a reply from one. There are only so many worthwhile providers and a whole bunch of horndogs trying to fuck them. It's kind of a numbers game.
Originally Posted by KJohn58
[View Original Post]
-
07-26-21 20:48 #16773Senior Member

Posts: 1531/2 up front
I have heard that there are a couple BUT most are not. I do not know from experience because I will not give anything other than cash on site. If you do send any money up front just be ready / expect to loose the money and consider any action you get to be a lucky bonus. IMHO.
Originally Posted by BPecker
[View Original Post]
-
07-26-21 19:25 #16772Senior Member

Posts: 153Slim pickings
The continued quality of escorts continues to slide. Today I text 2 of them, not one single response. I'm sure as most of us have limited time to sit and wait hours?
White Cuna.
https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...polis/64926472
Lexi.
https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...polis/64935023
-
07-26-21 18:57 #16771Senior Member

Posts: 49Question
Are the girls that want 1/2 up front, are they ever legit?
-
07-26-21 15:52 #16770Senior Member

Posts: 601Read the DI thread. You will find your answers there.
Originally Posted by RandyDaytona
[View Original Post]
-
07-26-21 15:47 #16769Senior Member

Posts: 245DI Georgia
Greetings fellow mongers. Haven't been to Indy in a while. Last DI girl I saw was tabby in April. Said she was retiring. I was wondering what ever happened to Georgia? Is she still around? Thanks in advance. RD.
-
07-26-21 13:55 #16768Senior Member

Posts: 68Ms. Tonya
Haha, you are not the only one who thinks like that. I instantly thought of Tonya from down in B-Town. When I would schedule with her, I would see her significant other walkout and sit in the car, while I was inside their room, smashing her catchers mitt, and she was egging me on to bust a creampie up in her.
Originally Posted by Numbnutts
[View Original Post]
-
07-26-21 10:43 #16767Regular Member

Posts: 16Tip
Google the phone number provided as well. Usually will find old posts or reviews. If no results it could be new number or bad news. You may see same number used around country and active ads in other towns at same time.
Originally Posted by Dj1369
[View Original Post]
I don't provide face pic or deposit. Ever.
-
07-25-21 12:57 #16766Senior Member

Posts: 601Jane
Like I said, new folks will not get in the door. She only wants Seniors that have seen her. Even some seniors will have a hard time if she doesn't remember. I got lucky that she remembered who I was. Texted twice and I was sucking her tits within a few.
Originally Posted by SnoopyIs1964
[View Original Post]
I know she has already seen a few old regulars during this trip and some have scheduled multiple appointments already. However, I get the feeling she won't stay long since she already has an established clientele down South. If she does I wish her well. She is a very gentle lady that oozes sensuality.
-
07-25-21 09:57 #16765Regular Member

Posts: 16The advice to book a DI lady is good. Stay away from Backpage impersonator websites like megapersonals. If they ask for a deposit or money in advance, it could be a ripoff. Look for reviews / comments here or elsewhere. Their pictures may be 10 years old. Their listed age is probably younger than they are. Personally, I prefer "mature" experienced ladies--I've generally had a good experience with them.
Originally Posted by Dj1369
[View Original Post]








Reply With Quote






