Thread: Utr
+
Add Report
Results 8,776 to 8,790 of 18194
-
07-28-21 10:35 #9419Senior Member

Posts: 729Very sad week indeed, another UTR that I was seeing took her own life a couple weeks back. RIP.
Originally Posted by Rjmredjr
[View Original Post]
-
07-28-21 10:06 #9418Senior Member

Posts: 168Please fill in the gaps
For those of us that aren't in the know.
Originally Posted by PapiCholo
[View Original Post]
-
07-28-21 08:51 #9417Senior Member

Posts: 410Happyinflordia
Good morning all.
Have been texting with UTR chocolate in the last couple of days she has informed me in the future she will only see clients recommended by MMain or myself do too the situation that happened she's going to be extremely cautious which I'm sure you understand she did contact me this morning asking me if she could maybe see me tomorrow unfortunately I am tied up for the rest of the week and told her would have to be one day next week for those of you who have seen her and treated her well we will do our best to recommend you back to see her stay safe HIF.
-
07-28-21 08:35 #9416Senior Member

Posts: 252So sad.
Saw her snap as well. Such horrible news. Hopefully Sabrina pulls through. ML1 is an amazing woman. Prayers out to her and Sabrina.
Originally Posted by PapiCholo
[View Original Post]
-
07-28-21 08:10 #9415Senior Member

Posts: 270Very Sad
Very sad. Hoping for the best.
Originally Posted by PapiCholo
[View Original Post]
-
07-28-21 08:06 #9414Senior Member

Posts: 223Sad week
This is a very sad week for UTR's my thoughts and Prayers go out to everyone it should be a reminder that these women are human beings just like everyone else.
-
07-28-21 07:58 #9413Banned Member

Posts: 1739Wow
Ya I was going to post something but didn't want to start getting her phone blown up. Very sad news hope she pulls through.
Originally Posted by PapiCholo
[View Original Post]
-
07-28-21 01:38 #9412Senior Member

Posts: 127Just saw it as well. Very sad. Hoping for the best. .
Originally Posted by PapiCholo
[View Original Post]
-
07-28-21 00:27 #9411Senior Member

Posts: 729Sabrina T
Just saw M1 L's SC about this, f*cking terrible situation. Praying that Sabrina pulls through but from M1 L's update it doesn't look good. Sad situation. If you are a client / friend of M1 L go see her if you can, she could use the support financially and if you're a friend she can use the emotional support. I have to wait until the weekend until I can make it to WG.
-
07-27-21 23:51 #9410Senior Member

Posts: 34Man this sucks
Just when I became a senior to get some UTR, this thing happen, I hope they catch the guy and Chocolate gets better.
-
07-27-21 23:45 #9409Senior Member

Posts: 337Chocolate spinner
She is very chill down to earth she deff does not deserve this.
-
07-27-21 23:02 #9408Senior Member

Posts: 123Black UTR
I never asked for her digits or had any interactions with her / about her. But I am sorry to hear of this tragedy. To you the perpetrator I hope you get what you deserve one day. Karma is a *****!
-
07-27-21 19:36 #9407Senior Member

Posts: 2931Buy motivate I hope you mean kick his ass, the big pussy.
Originally Posted by FlRico
[View Original Post]
-
07-27-21 19:01 #9406Banned Member

Posts: 5343Wow, that's f'ed up on so many levels.
Originally Posted by Bjceb
[View Original Post]
I've seen her twice and she's cool af and had a great time.
This pos def needs to be blasted on here.
-
07-27-21 18:11 #9405Senior Member

Posts: 131That's wrong
That is really wrong who is the right frame of mind would do a thing like that?
Originally Posted by FlRico
[View Original Post]












Reply With Quote






